New to Solomon�s General Store: Introducing...Skill-Fu!

Ruinous Edge

This is ridiculous. Give us real content. Then release this stupid shit with REAL CONTENT.

In a way, this is a no-update week with patch notes/other news.

Just remove "in a way". This is a no-update with patch notes and in other news.

Am I the only one who has to toggle the nav bar option on and off to remove the bar while it's already set as off?

This is ridiculous. Give us real content. Then release this stupid shit with REAL CONTENT.

In a way, this is a no-update week with patch notes/other news.

Just remove "in a way". This is a no-update with patch notes and in other news.

Am I the only one who has to toggle the nav bar option on and off to remove the bar while it's already set as off?

It's happening to me too.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

A Jmod confirmed it as a bug that will be fixed in the next game update, thankfully.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The thing that bothers me the most, if Jagex had added skins, emotes and customizations for everyone without cost, even if they put some as loyalty/minigame rewards, this would have been one of the best updates of the year. It probably would have attracted tons of new players.

That said, I am glad the Achievement Banners are $20 cause those things are bloody annoying and I don't want any more people to have them >.<

The thing that bothers me the most, if Jagex had added skins, emotes and customizations for everyone without cost, even if they put some as loyalty/minigame rewards, this would have been one of the best updates of the year. It probably would have attracted tons of new players.

That said, I am glad the Achievement Banners are $20 cause those things are bloody annoying and I don't want any more people to have them >.<

That's true and yet there would still be people posting how it's the last nail in the coffin for Runescape.

What I hope they will do that'll make people happy is allow us to access costumes stored in the Player Owned Houses via the customization menu. Store a full ghostly robe set, then you're able to access a ghostly robe skin. Other costumes can be the royal costumes from this summer, various holiday sets, and random event sets. In addition, they should add all the costumes from Loyalty Awards directly to the customization.

• Like 2

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Yess! Along with the recolor options from the squeel spin rewards. :)

I would love to be able to show those tiems ontop of what I am actually wearing without having to not wear any.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

The thing that bothers me the most, if Jagex had added skins, emotes and customizations for everyone without cost, even if they put some as loyalty/minigame rewards, this would have been one of the best updates of the year. It probably would have attracted tons of new players

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. If all those costumes/emotes were available through playing (quests, minigames, tasks, etc) it would have been an awesome update.

2480+ total

I kinda regret buying an emote from solo now... I really like it... but if my runecoins expire and get deleted (i dont think i even have enough to buy anything BUT STILL) im cancelling my sub

Expect to cancel your subscription, then.

hzvjpwS.gif

If these free runecoins end up expiring before the carabet outfit goes on sale, I'm gonna be pistoffe. But if they ever make the weapon-skins recolorable, I'll probably get the flame whip or flame-berge (see what I did there?) if I can get a purple version.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Imo, possibly the worst part of all this sgs/sof shit is how absolutely silly the game is becoming, and fast. Earlier I saw someone wielding mushroom like a two hand sword..... now there is that ice cream that sits on your head, and the flame animation for two handed swords looks more bugs bunny then "cool". Summer bbq is not runescape related at all. Tons of this shit coming into the game is just stupid. It's not correct for the runescape "era" or lore, however you want to put it. I never cared for cosmetic items or skilling outfits or things like that, but I recognize many people like to customize their characters look, and that is great. But man tons of this junk is better off in a disney cartoon then runescape.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

That Mushroom is from the Hunter D&D.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Earlier I saw someone wielding mushroom like a two hand sword..... now there is that ice cream that sits on your head, and the flame animation for two handed swords looks more bugs bunny then "cool".

Woah son, pump your breaks. Bugs Bunny is a national treasure. Don't you dare defame my childhood by comparing it to this rubbish.

hzvjpwS.gif

Let me begin with Roundhouse Woodcutting: a popular exhibition act in the Eastern Lands. Through immense discipline and great concentration, the body is capable of felling even the mightiest tree.

Monthy Python, yaj!

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011