Is it worth getting 95 prayer because of eoc???

xAncientsGSx

Hello all, I've been really curious if it is worth getting 95 prayer or not because of the EOC (Evolution Of Combat). I have been told by some people that its worth it since there are 2 new curses. Though other players said it would be a waste since prayer doesn't really do anything in The New Runescape Beta... My account name is: xAncientsGSx feel free to pm me online I try to be on for at least an hour everyday. My stats are currently: Attack:70 Strength:70 Defence:50 Ranged:99 Prayer:62 Magic:99 Summoning:57 and Constitution(HP):89. (I'm currently leveling my atk to 70 as I type this [at 26k till 70] then getting 80 strength or higher. My friend also offered to give me some money to help me on the way. Please leave a message on your opinions. Thank you very much!(:

Though Turmoil is capped at healing 250 or something a hit, it might be worth getting since it does not interfere with using abilities. Food like always stops an attack, but it also takes away from your bar. I realize, as most probably do in practice, that you can always heal with some spells (but requires a shield and ultimates cost you the bar) AND you can also heal after using an ultimate.

Turmoil finishes Varrock Elite tasks (the other one most people need is 88 smith). Doing Elite Varrock is worth it if you buy daily battlestaves and do Bork daily.

Soul split finishes the Varrock Elite, Turmoil is for the Falador elite

the Relevant tasks are:

Kill a Skeleton in the Temple of Senntisten while using Soul Split

Switch from Curses back to Normal in the Falador castle altar while having turmoil active.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Though Turmoil is capped at healing 250 or something a hit, it might be worth getting since it does not interfere with using abilities. Food like always stops an attack, but it also takes away from your bar. I realize, as most probably do in practice, that you can always heal with some spells (but requires a shield and ultimates cost you the bar) AND you can also heal after using an ultimate.

Turmoil finishes Varrock Elite tasks (the other one most people need is 88 smith). Doing Elite Varrock is worth it if you buy daily battlestaves and do Bork daily.

You're confusing Turmoil with Soul Split. What you're describing is Soul Split. Not Turmoil.

Noctis666.png

Also, if you plan on meleeing with soulsplit, turmoil is much better than leeches. Soulsplit may be somewhat nerfed in EoC, but with all the extra damage you'll be taking, and with brews/EE/unicorns nerfed, soulsplit might be more important than ever. Also, anguish and torment are neat-o.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I would say yes. Bones will rise to a very pretty penny due to the Fall Of The Bots, but then again the reward of prayer at 99 might not be worth it, shall beta come into effect.

Also I would like to inform everyone that beta is not legit... think to yourselves. beta would more then likely be a

V1.0 <----meaning that Runescape will suck, because it's already easy to see that most people don't like it so it will be updated to fit the players needs im sure.

V1.0 + 6.0 = V7.0 (meaning Runescape will be cool game again)

so prayer might be worth it? (gamble it bro and make a good choice) I WOULD GET 99 PRAYER :)

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul...

....I like to break these windows and take whats inside.

-WHITE CROVV-

41570_248299188039_6742674_n.jpg

I would say yes. Bones will rise to a very pretty penny due to the Fall Of The Bots, but then again the reward of prayer at 99 might not be worth it, shall beta come into effect.

Also I would like to inform everyone that beta is not legit... think to yourselves. beta would more then likely be a

V1.0 <----meaning that Runescape will suck, because it's already easy to see that most people don't like it so it will be updated to fit the players needs im sure.

V1.0 + 6.0 = V7.0 (meaning Runescape will be cool game again)

so prayer might be worth it? (gamble it bro and make a good choice) I WOULD GET 99 PRAYER :)

Jagex isn't going to spend thousands on developing an update then scrap it because a vocal minority is unsatisfied.

Hello all, I've been really curious if it is worth getting 95 prayer or not because of the EOC (Evolution Of Combat). I have been told by some people that its worth it since there are 2 new curses. Though other players said it would be a waste since prayer doesn't really do anything in The New Runescape Beta... My account name is: xAncientsGSx feel free to pm me online I try to be on for at least an hour everyday. My stats are currently: Attack:70 Strength:70 Defence:50 Ranged:99 Prayer:62 Magic:99 Summoning:57 and Constitution(HP):89. (I'm currently leveling my atk to 70 as I type this [at 26k till 70] then getting 80 strength or higher. My friend also offered to give me some money to help me on the way. Please leave a message on your opinions. Thank you very much!(:

Soul split is still very much worth it so get that at least. Really have no idea how turmoil works, but as has been said, probably not a *bad* thing to have.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Well, if it's true that Turmoil gives a 15% boost, that would mean it only gives a 15 damage boost. Considering you'll be hitting for more than 1,500 with auto attacks, Turmoil would only be a 1% damage increase. :S Hardly worth it if you ask me.

+17 to max hit (116*.15). They need to apply it last, after weapon damage is added to the level.

Oh, right. And yeah, they should do that. They should change the boost you get from potions as well.

Turmoil is less useful in EOC than in the live game based on current information. Bones stand to increase in price for a short while with the bot nuke (though many people have been holding billions worth to dump for months). The bones will then likely follow the usual mass drop, quick spike, and further drop. It'll be the dip and rise effect most items get on a quick movement in value. The bones should then drop in price even more when the lack of glamour prayer has to offer in EOC is realized.

However, the addition of new game content can easily change this.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png