15th Nov - Evolution of Combat: Loyalty Shop Sale

Sylpheed

Well since they've already gone back on their "not selling for in-game advantage" promise, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this.

I just hope this "little birdy" you're talking about has a bad case of pink eye instead of "insinuation-itis"

hzvjpwS.gif

now, this isn't a promise or anything, but a little birdie with a gold crown keeps winking at me whenever i bring up merging the loyalty system with solomons store

I would support this without question if it meant we could spend our allowance of loyalty points in the Solomon shop.

• Like 2

I doubt that the inspiration aura will be as good as before since you regain adrenaline already pretty fast without any aura so just waste of points. It was good for the weapons special abilities though (made some tests). EoC can burn in hell.

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

@Urza,

I read the newsposts, which specifically said "Coming weeks". I also read the waiting room sticky where Emilee said they would be overhauling loyalty shop, so not to expect bank boosters there any time soon.

I am not sure why I am in the wrong for thinking that the newsposts should be more credible than a random line from a mod not even involved in making the bank boosters? No newspost has mentioned the overhaul AFAIK.

Please don't say that technically eleventyhundred weeks is still 'coming weeks,' if its not coming for over three months, you should say 'coming months,' that's just sensible.

If they redid loyalty costumes to be overlays then I'd be happy.The oriental costume is nice, but it's a waste to wear it at the cost of armor or weight reducing gear.

As for the sale, I'll try to upgrade the skill auras for fishing, mining and woodcutting. The mage and range auras are tempting though.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Mark it in your calender, boys and girls;

Next week marks the advent of The Warrior The Warrior.

• Like 3

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]