15th Nov - Evolution of Combat: Loyalty Shop Sale

Sylpheed

Starting next week with the Evolution of Combat launch, every one of you signed up to the Members' Loyalty Programme will enjoy a fortnight-long sale at Xuan's Loyalty Shop. You'll enjoy a hefty 25% loyalty point discount on all auras, and a massive 50% off everything else, including costumes, titles, emotes re-colours for popular items, and more!

If you're a member, you're immediately eligible to sign up for the Members' Loyalty Programme. All you need to do is speak to Xuan in-game - found in Varrock market square and north-east Burthorpe. Once you've done so, you'll get a helping of loyalty points to spend in the store for each month that you're a member, which increases the longer you've been a member. You'll also be kept informed of updates to the Loyalty Shop, including future special offers.

Combat-oriented Loyalty Programme auras are being overhauled for the Evolution of Combat, and will be all the more amazing once it launches - not to mention easier than ever to get your hands on, with the 25% discount. Here are a few of the best to whet your appetite:

• Inspiration: This will add extra adrenaline with every hit - great for opening up those ultimate abilities all the quicker, particularly with a fast-striking weapon.
  • Invigorate: This aura will retain a chunk of the adrenaline you'd usually use when firing off an ultimate ability, so you'll be ready to break another out all the sooner.
  • Vampyrism: This fang-tastic favourite really comes into its own with the Evolution of Combat. It returns life points equivalent to 5% of the damage you deal, and the new EoC abilities mean that a skilled player can push DPS - and the healing from this aura - to lofty new heights.

These are just some of the awesome auras available from the Loyalty Shop. Take a look here for full details.

On top of this, everything else in the shop is a mere 50% of the cost it would normally be. There's never been a better time to grab a flamin' fabulous 'blazing gaze' effect that'll burn your face into your enemies' minds, or a ferocious Werewolf Transformation emote. These, and a wide range of other rewards, are all available to those signed up for the Members' Loyalty Programme.

Whether you're just signing up now, or have been saving up your loyalty points for a spending spree, don't miss out on the Evolution of Combat Loyalty Shop Sale when it starts in just five days' time!

The RuneScape Team

Boy am I glad that I hardly ever bother to spend any of my loyalty points.

Sylpheed.png

Might start getting a couple of those soon, glad I havent spent a single LP so far. 118k

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Rawr. I spent like 25k points a couple days ago! No matter, I still have a decent stock of points, and this will give me a reason to spend some of them. Nice to see that they have not totally abandoned the loyalty shop yet.

I'll be holding off a bit until the release of EoC. Want to see if Invigorate is better for adrenaline build up or Inspiration. Seems like Invigorate would be the most economical choice

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Rawr. I spent like 25k points a couple days ago! No matter, I still have a decent stock of points, and this will give me a reason to spend some of them. Nice to see that they have not totally abandoned the loyalty shop yet.

On the contrary, I have a suspicion that they are doing such massive discounts because they are planning on shifting all the loyalty shop content over to Solomon's store. It's rather cynical to think so, but they haven't updated it in months and Solomon's store has pretty much replaced it with the exception of aura's.

Sylpheed.png

And then...next week, selling loyalty points!

Nah. I'm just really bitter that it takes so long to get points. I don't even remember what I got last but I only have 17k points. I am really regretting buying up to supreme tracker when it was 40% off, because I would much rather buy vamp or an adrenaline-affecting aura at 25%. Meh.

hzvjpwS.gif

On the contrary, I have a suspicion that they are doing such massive discounts because they are planning on shifting all the loyalty shop content over to Solomon's store. It's rather cynical to think so, but they haven't updated it in months and Solomon's store has pretty much replaced it with the exception of aura's.

Either the shop was a primer to get us ready for the likes of Solomon or they thought it would have a bigger impact on membership than it did. Either way, it is obsolete, and there is no reason to devote time to it, when it wont make them any money. However, my hope is that the shop will be preserved, even if it is duplicated within Solomon entirely. And I don't think the bank boosters are coming. It sounded like they were doing it on their lunch break, and someone probably told them they couldn't, or the person who was going to code it got moved. Or they could just be waiting until everyone gives up and actually buys them, in which case hold out for like another 6-9 months I figure.

What about if Jagex were to switch all of the loyalty items to Solomans and give members "x" amount of runecoins per month, increasing over time. This allows people who are paying members to still benefit for their support of the game and it would give them the ability to earn the bank boosters without spending extra money.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Either the shop was a primer to get us ready for the likes of Solomon or they thought it would have a bigger impact on membership than it did. Either way, it is obsolete, and there is no reason to devote time to it, when it wont make them any money. However, my hope is that the shop will be preserved, even if it is duplicated within Solomon entirely. And I don't think the bank boosters are coming. It sounded like they were doing it on their lunch break, and someone probably told them they couldn't, or the person who was going to code it got moved. Or they could just be waiting until everyone gives up and actually buys them, in which case hold out for like another 6-9 months I figure.

The bank boosters 'are' coming, they're just saving them. They decided to 'completely overhaul' the Loyalty system, and were saving the Bankboosters update until they released the overhaul.

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

The bank boosters 'are' coming, they're just saving them. They decided to 'completely overhaul' the Loyalty system, and were saving the Bankboosters update until they released the overhaul.

You deserve a cookie. Simply because you managed to get the facts straight while not spewing an once of nay-sayer theory.

Also I have proven that there is another player who reads the new posts! This is groundbreaking theory here guys!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I read the newsposts and I don't recall ever seeing that nor have I seen that information spread? What, did it get one small italicized line in the "in other news" section?

Nope, far more hidden.

It was a line from Emilee in one of the million busy stickies they post in.

• Like 1

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

...*facepalm*

And this is why people reach strange/desperate conclusions. What does Jagex exactly expect to have happen? Instead how many hours do they spend filming bts videos, when a simple [bleep]ing tweet with a screencap a la Jeb/Dinnerbone from Minecraft would accomplish the same thing and get far more attention, or published in dev blogs for easy access. It would leave their community more informed, less desperate for information, and overall more satisfied with their experience for virtually no cost to them. FFS.

I love the game so much, but their communication is shit and they do not make it easy. It's like they intentionally take the hard/stupid way out if only to "look" as professional as a big-name MMORPG like WoW.

EDIT: Thank you for letting me know, Grand. I just needed to rant there. Thankful for the information. @_@ The moment you quoted the [wagon] that is the RSOF I understood why entirely.

• Like 5

hzvjpwS.gif