Post all trivial Youtube videos here

insane

I would so so love to create something like this.

That PV was so awesome that I put it on my iPod.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I don't get why so many people are anti-rap :/ That was [bleep]ing beautiful.

Because so much rap is horrible. And the amount of rap that is nothing but sex, drugs, and money is staggering. What we have here is a rare gem. It's like a lot of indie titles that just get skipped over in games. This is just amazing.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Because so much rap is horrible. And the amount of rap that is nothing but sex, drugs, and money is staggering. What we have here is a rare gem. It's like a lot of indie titles that just get skipped over in games. This is just amazing.

This is a srs post:

What's wrong with music about sex, drugs and money?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is a srs post:

Individually, I see nothing wrong with each of them. It's just stupid lyrics in particular like "[garden tool] [bleep] suck my [bleep]" that seems unusually common to me. And add on a particularly bad rhythm, beat, and just auto-tune it and you have a song that goes platinum and makes millions. Frankly, 90% of the music out there is not so good in my opinion.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

This is a srs post:

Individually, I see nothing wrong with each of them. It's just stupid lyrics in particular like "[garden tool] [bleep] suck my [bleep]" that seems unusually common to me. And add on a particularly bad rhythm, beat, and just auto-tune it and you have a song that goes platinum and makes millions. Frankly, 90% of the music out there is not so good in my opinion.

I mean, I understand that. But when people are like "how can you write music about sex drugs and money..." when if you look closely, A LOT of songs in every genre have similar lyrics to that. Just not the same words ;)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Im surprised this one isn't up here yet... cutest thing ever, and that comes from a guy that doesn't smile much.

I saw that the other day via SU, didn't think it was very cute.. nom nom kitty is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl5Pfc5TyO0

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!