One Million Likes � Book of Faces Now Unlocked!

Urza285

One Million Likes Book of Faces Now Unlocked!

We've reached one million likes over on the RuneScape Facebook page. To celebrate we've awarded everybody - free players and members alike - with a unique Book of Faces cosmetic reward!

The Book of Faces is now available to equip from within your in-game customisation interface' date=' providing a brilliantly bookish override for your character's head slot!

Reaching one million Facebook likes is not something that comes easily and certainly isnt something seen very often in the games industry. As such, were incredibly proud of you - our community - for reaching this momentous milestone!

Liking RuneScape on Facebook is a great way to keep up-to-date with all of the latest RuneScape news, events and competitions, and to discuss the world's greatest adventure with other players!

The RuneScape Community Team

[/quote']

Not sure if this was worth putting out there. Discuss?

I'm fairly accepting of things when they come, but this cosmetic is... weird.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I got it from the Customization interface when I logged in, and it looked pretty much as promised...there's not much more to say.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Shame it looks so naff. I'd rather have had a book with a face on that was an overide for shield slot.

• Like 1

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I started noticing people wielding a canister looking thing tonight with what looked like a spout. What is this?

Edit: lol just noticed it was the hand cannon.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

It's good that they're recognizing the 1M likes. The item looks a little funny, but that's okay.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

facepalm, or rather, face-book

Oh god why did I find this so funny

Would have rather had a shield slot book, like mentioned above. Maybe with a right click emote that gives a thumbs up overhead or something.

There is a thumbs up emote for citadel theatre, but how often is anyone there anyway?

Kudos to jagex I suppose but I doubt I will be wearing that thing much..

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

I have always wanted to wear a book on my face! My dreams have come true!

I actually laughed out loud at this. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

They missed a trick with either the examine text or a possible emote on the mask to be quite honest. Overall a fun, quirky novelty item. Makes you wonder if they take things so literally, what will they release for so many twitter followers? a bird that sits on your shoulder and tweets?...

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

They missed a trick with either the examine text or a possible emote on the mask to be quite honest. Overall a fun, quirky novelty item. Makes you wonder if they take things so literally, what will they release for so many twitter followers? a bird that sits on your shoulder and tweets?...

That would actually be pretty cool.

Should have just done what they did for the 200 millionth account and created a program to like their page on facebook, give themselves a pat on the back, and since players had no part in their victory, have no reason to waste time making an item nobody wanted.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Can you say... Plot Device?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)