THis was awesome

ice_mage192

The funny thing in crystal chest is that if you use more of 1 key, and have the right timing, you keep getting the same rewards.

I don't know how and why it works like that, but when i go to that chest i usualy do it with 10+ keys.

If i get a nice loot, being pretty fast reopening it, you get the same stuff.

That's a lot of half keys or rune bars...or spinach rolls if it goes somehow wrong.

I make a trip to the chest every 5-6 keys I get. Like the jeppoz said you ca get the same rewards over and over again. last time for me it was 3 rune bars & a stone per chest. It'd be pretty lucky if it happens with halfkeys next time.

Sometimes I just get a d-stone and 100 coal over and over and over.... :roll:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

buying half keys and doing that is a great way to make money. just have someone with high crafting trade glories for the supplies and stones.

do people still do this? i have 5 stones sitting in my bank and only 1 glory (died a couple times and i refuse to pay for a new 1 just yet) i know there was some1 who mentioned in his sig he did it, can any1 tell me who it is

las time i opened it i got 50 of each rune and the d stone...

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

buying half keys and doing that is a great way to make money. just have someone with high crafting trade glories for the supplies and stones.

do people still do this? i have 5 stones sitting in my bank and only 1 glory (died a couple times and i refuse to pay for a new 1 just yet) i know there was some1 who mentioned in his sig he did it, can any1 tell me who it is

I do glory for supply trades anytime :)

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

I do glory for supply trades anytime :)

Do you trade Fury Amulets for supplies as well?

single_skill1165709744.png