New Monster

hellcrusher5

It talks about a cloud. Hmmm..

Possible a cloud of somke? - Likely

Possibly an elmental cloud? - Unlikely

If it is indeed smoke, and indeed a dragon i think it will probably be an elemental dragon or the long fabled Elder Dragon. My money is on elder drragon. If it indeed drops the d2H i belive it will be stronger than the whip, but require 60 att. and 60 str. or 70 att. and 70 str. The reason for the str. is that it will be powerful, and very heavy.

What could the multicombat warning be about?

Post your thoughts on this.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multicombat warning means you'll be in the wildy, in a multicombat area, with pkers teaming with the beast in the attempt of killing you (Most likely those lovely ancient spells will KO faster than the new monster).

If the Wildy spot is too deep i think the place will be deserted in no time, so i hope it will be in pretty low wildy. Odds are it will be east of high-lvl wildy gate to GD...*sniffles*

Storm giant would look cool, since fire giants have been holding dragon 2h for ages...but that's mere speculation.

I think we'll see another dragon-like, huge sized critter.

Multicombat warning means you'll be in the wildy, in a multicombat area, with pkers teaming with the beast in the attempt of killing you (Most likely those lovely ancient spells will KO faster than the new monster).

If the Wildy spot is too deep i think the place will be deserted in no time, so i hope it will be in pretty low wildy. Odds are it will be east of high-lvl wildy gate to GD...*sniffles*

Storm giant would look cool, since fire giants have been holding dragon 2h for ages...but that's mere speculation.

I think we'll see another dragon-like, huge sized critter.

That would be really awesome if it was a giant who was so tall that its head was in the clouds, and zoomed all the way out you could only see the bottom of his beard.

But if it were that big, you'd think it'd be closer to Jad level than anything else...

But they could afford to make the reward (D2h with amazing special, and other ridiculous equipment/rune/arrow/bar/ore drops, esp because Jad doesn't drop) if it were that high level and way up in the wilderness.

I actualy think it will be in a safe lair, like KBD.

Getting to the teleport device will, on the other hand, be very dangerous due to pkers activity.

I think so cause else the place will be deserted in no time.

The reason is simple.

Kbd and KQ and Daggy Kings have long range, multihitting, highly damaging attacks.The new monster will, aswell.

It will attack anything in range, pkers included.

Ppl won't go there cause of pkers risk, Pkers won't go there cause of Beast risk, Beast will laugh almost alone.

I think this may be a jagex attempt to put more people in the wilderness. To the people who claim that if it is multi combat wilderness, no one would go there because of pkers teams... What about the pker teams? They would have tons of fun fighting each other.

I actualy think it will be in a safe lair, like KBD.

Getting to the teleport device will, on the other hand, be very dangerous due to pkers activity.

I think so cause else the place will be deserted in no time.

The reason is simple.

Kbd and KQ and Daggy Kings have long range, multihitting, highly damaging attacks.The new monster will, aswell.

It will attack anything in range, pkers included.

Ppl won't go there cause of pkers risk, Pkers won't go there cause of Beast risk, Beast will laugh almost alone.

Good points. I think that's all the more reason they should have the beast actually in the wild.. it will make the new dragon weapon all the more difficult to obtain.

How useful and good the weapon is will be the determining factor whether the new monster will be a success or not.

If the item is what I think it is... And its anything like the Hachet... The area will fail miserably. That item I'm thinking it will be is the Pic Axe.

If its the Two Hander... or any other legit weapon... the area could be a big thing. It really depends on what decision Jagex has made for the monster drop list.

As for what the monster will even be...

At first I was under the impression that it would just be one big could of smoke (which would be a rip off from the TV series "Lost"). Thats my thought at least.

Other ideas could be anything having do do with a smoke concept. Smoke Giant, Smoke Dragon, Smoke Demon, or anything like that sounds accurate to me.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

omg ppl, its not a dragon 2h, its steel or some junk like that since all the giant have them in different color variations :lol:

Hitman247m.png

I wouldnt agree that that is a D2H. Look at ice giants, the same sword a different color, can i call that an Ice 2H then? The giants just hold an elemental sword that matches their element.

I wouldnt agree that that is a D2H. Look at ice giants, the same sword a different color, can i call that an Ice 2H then? The giants just hold an elemental sword that matches their element.

Mith 2h

We have

- Kalphite Queen (So its not a king...it belongs in my point)

- KING Black Dragon (King of Dragons)

- Jad (King of the Toz's (Sp? sorry)

- Dagganoth Kings (King of Dagganoths)

Now this brings me to my point

It'll be a KING of some sort (Or a Queen) thus being Royality

We are in need of a Giant King/Queen, Maybe a King/Queen Demon (Possibly considering that most Demons (ie Black/Greater) are found in the wilderness

My bet's on King/Queen Demon (Maybe something along the lines of Delrith in terms of needing Silverlight to strike the final blow?)

As for the weapon, Everyone and their Mother has been suggesting D2H's, i laugh at this, considering everyones forgetting the other melee weapon yet to be released, The Warhammer, I wouldnt bet the farm on it being a Warhammer, however i do like to guess, often i might add, and my guess would be a Warhammer

Fans of dragon weapons should make sure they visit but be careful!

It also doesn't exactly say it is a new weapon, in the past they have said NEW in the Behind the Scenes.

Jagex loves messing with us, I swear they sit there and laugh at us going crazy in speculation of the updates.

Jagex only put it in the wild becasue people are complaining that their not updating the wild. If you guys notice there is a lot of wild updates this month.

(For them being Jagex anyways)

cyco_1.jpg

Fans of dragon weapons should make sure they visit but be careful!

It also doesn't exactly say it is a new weapon, in the past they have said NEW in the Behind the Scenes.

Jagex loves messing with us, I swear they sit there and laugh at us going crazy in speculation of the updates.[/quote.]

skele wyverns drop dragon dagger +'s so maybe

and it says drago fans of dragon weapons so it may be dragon like in stats but not "dragon"

Can anybody help sort out these Growing Pains?

Sounds suspiciously like a campaign of the original Age of Empires :P

Anyway it's probably a dragon 2h/dragon pik. I wish they didn't bring dragon 2Hers as they would overpower dragon weapons.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Can anybody help sort out these Growing Pains?

Sounds suspiciously like a campaign of the original Age of Empires :P

Anyway it's probably a dragon 2h/dragon pik. I wish they didn't bring dragon 2Hers as they would overpower dragon weapons.

Growing pains was some 80's sitcom on NBC I believe...

Well whips, flails, great axes, mauls, and so forth came out of nowhere. Maybe it's a new type of weapon all together. On another note it may not drop any new weapons at all, just have a high drop rate of existing dragon weapons.

If it is a new weapon... I highly doubt it will be deserted in no time. If it's rare, and it's wieldable... it's going to be very valuable for sometime. I think it will be more valuable than any others because you can't solo this new npc. If it is in the wildy.. who says a group of pkers won't jump your team after you've slayed the beast and used up the majority of your resources?

It sounds like this may be something to rejuvenate clans.