200M Slayer? Piece of Cake! - I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Congrats on 28M Slayer! I tried maging Zammy a bit ago, but he just destroyed me. He did his spec when I had soul split on and I had to tab. Idk what Jagex did it him but looks like he's no longer easily camped.

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

Well to be fair I wasn't barraging. Blood barrage doesn't seem to do much. However, gale barrage/blitz has a chance to lower your chance to be hit, and AFAIK, can proc off abilities. Switching this up seemed to help with speed of kills, and of course using abilities cuts down on costs. Also, at the recommendation of a friend, I have started working Debilitate into my rotation. It's not perfect, since you can't perfectly predict his slam attack, but debilitate will mitigate some of the damage. After a few tries I kind of got into a rhythm and managed to soften more than a few hits by using the damage reduction from Debilitate. Granted, it's not hundreds of kills, though with better gear that may be possible. But it increased my kills per trip, and seriously reduced how much food i was going through. Works for me.

IRLScape has been kicking my butt these past few days, but I've still managed to get some Scape in.

Finished another greaters task. Honestly, as nice as it is, I'm starting to get burnt out from ZGWD and my supplies are getting low. I was planning on holding out until 30M to sell off my tab, but at this rate I might have to do it sooner. Here is hoping Kura gives me some other things to do for a while.

kbdx.jpg

But at least I was rewarded with a garb top. Can't complain there. That should pay for whatever I've spent in supplies up until now.

qm95.jpg

And now just a short 1.2M from finally being maxed combat. Well, I guess not if you count Prayer. :\ I'm sure that will be next through bonecrushing someday.

The last few days have been kinda busy for me, but I did manage to hit a couple milestones along the way.

sylm.jpg

Yes, I was Social Slaying when I did it, hence the half points.

Also, after reading Poppe's blog and talking about how Fight Cauldron counts toward TzHaar tasks, I thought I'd get this out of the way.

sxb6.jpg

Which gave me this

bpg7.jpg

Not really doing anything exciting at the moment... I'm just slaying my butt off trying to reach 30M, and I'm sitting at around 500k to 99 Magic. I should definitely have that in the next couple of days.

Finished up a few more tasks including another round of ZGWD. It's starting to get easier and easier for me, even when three or four people came along to heckle me and call me a "Wellfair broke ass noob!!@!@!@!@@@@" even though I wear a Solomon outfit and they don't know what I actually have equipped. :P *Ahem* That's MISS Wellfair Broke Ass Noob to you!

m4i9.jpg

q0gx.jpg

29M Slayer and another Z Spear at the end of the task. Not bad. :D

27k to 99 Magic, but it looks like I won't have time to get that until sometime late tonight.

Oh, I just noticed that I got 60M Def, too.

mqcu.jpg

... And here it is.

ekow.jpg

Yes, I realize Dark Beasts are Range-weak. However, after skipping Grotworms and Aviansies, I was tired of getting range tasks when I was so close to my Magic level. So I said screw it and maged anyway.

... And where am I? At work, all freaking day, unable to join the "fun" of update day. I did read the entire discussion thread in General on my lunch break, nd frankly it sounds like maybe work is a good place to be.

I haven't decided how I feel about being forced to choose a side. In the interest of balance, I may find myself spending time on either side of the fence. But in the end I feel I will find myself at odds ultimately with Sliske, as Guthix must yet be avenged. This may lead to some odd alliances. The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

So yeah RS3 is kinda... Well I haven't fully decided how I feel yet. There's a lot of kinks to work out still, which hopefully will make it a little smoother.

I've done a little slaying, but I've spent the majority of my RS3 time so far in the battlefield, as I've now gotten the parts for all three weapon overrides. What a grindfest getting the fragments is! And of course, everyone is spawn camping, so it's terribly boring waiting around and hoping that you get the tag, and then if you're even luckier to get the fragment drop. I realize I have 10 weeks to collect 3000 fragments, but this is madness!

I spent litterally 10 minutes on the battlefield, didn't fully understand why I was there so left & have yet to return!

Kudos to you for grinding out 3k Divine things already, I have a few but not sure were & what I have to do with them =/ lol

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

First you have to pick a side. If you tele to Lumby lodestone, talk to Kira, the girl sitting on the rocks, she'll talk a bit about the fighting. After that, you can go a little further north and you'll see a path onto the battlefield. To the north is Sara's camp and to the south is Zammy's. You have to talk to a recruiter within the camp to join that faction. There is a designated deposit spot for those tears within each god's camp. Turning the tears in give you renown, which you can then use those points to unlock stuff, such as the hybrid gear, a title, and an emote.

So I finally got another black dragon task last night, and decided it was high time I learn to QBD. At the suggestion of some of my guildmates, I first set up with my C Maul and Bandos and melee'd her. After a couple of tries, I managed to kill her once. Took nearly all my food to do it, but I did manage to finally forge a royal crossbow too.

Hoping for an easier time I tried both maging and ranging, but I still end up dying at some point on the 4th stage. I'm ready to give up. I just can't afford to keep dying and losing yaks with rocktails in them. I really wish I could figure out what it is that I'm doing wrong that this is so [bleep]ing hard for me and everyone else sits back and brags about how easy she is farm loot from. What gives?

Imo melee'ing qbd takes more skill than range/ maging her so good job

Also for stage 4, just make sure your above like 9k health when the tormented souls appear, that's the lazy way to do it :D

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

That seems to be what I'm hearing...

I switched back to mage, and took gano instead of subjugation robes. The extra LP made a big difference. Also, staying just into melee range seems to cut down on how much she was ranging me, so that helped too. After a couple more deaths, I'm really starting to get the hang of this. Though, I still take a lot of damage, so I'm only managing maybe 4 kills a trip on average. But I am getting the kills, and thats what matters.

Well, I've been away most of the weekend, so I am behind on everything, but I did manage to finally finish that QBD task. I didn't come away with anything too expensive, just 3 stabilizers, and a royal sight. Got a lot of blood runes; more than I used maging, so that's a plus right there.

Hopefully, I won't get too many pricey tasks for a while yet. I'd like to make it to 30M before I sell off my tab, but I am running low on all my supplies. :(

Well, I finally did it!

1vua.jpg

A friend of mine made a handy spreadsheet for calculating my tab's value, so I'm gonna tally that up and I'll post a screenie. After that I'm going to start selling off stuff so I can afford to restock supplies since I am out of a lot of things.

So I've been away most of the weekend, but I did get to play a little bit. I sold off the majority of my tab, and ended up with about 65M. Granted, I didn't sell some things like bars, ores, herbs, runes, etc. I tend to keep those for my own personal use. I desperately needed to restock so I spent a little on secondaries and made up some extremes and overloads, and gained 98 Herblore in the process. I was on my boyfriend's computer, however, so I apologize for not having a screenshot.

Not entirely sure what to do yet with my newfound wealth. :P I spent a little bit on supplies for Smithing, as that is the last skill I need to be able to open the rest of my effigies, but I don't know if I have the stamina to grind it all out. Maybe I'll just chip away little by little. I thought about finally getting rid of Karil's skirt for good, and buying Bandos tassets. I've had the chestplate for a while now, but just didn't have cash for the skirt. Same with Arma for ranging; I've had the chestplate for ages, but not the skirt. I might just hang on to the rest and get back to Slaying some more.

I also intend to somehow motivate myself back into solo DG so I can get myself an Imp. I really really am too lazy to pick up charms anymore, but I just can't bear to leave them behind, either.

Spent a little time last night skilling, and helping out in the SGV1 Citadel, now at T7! Yay us!

Helping out is not without it's own rewards, however. Picked up a couple more levels

9qny.jpg - 95 Crafting

xcbn.jpg - 95 Cooking

oad6.jpg - 91 Smithing

I'm already starting to go through Slayer withdrawals, so I don't know how long this break is actually going to last. I'm sure I'll be right back into it sooner rather than later.

EDIT: I don't know why all of a sudden my images are blocked. This is kinda annoying.

I've decided that maybe I'd like to finally get the Ardougne tasks done. To further that, I've been going through and finishing up all the necessary quests to do everything.

To do all the tasks, I needed to complete:

* Tribal Totem

* Back to My Roots

* Making History

* Meeting History

* Enlightened Journey

* Catapult Construction

Fortunately these are all pretty simple quests, and already being max combat and having the luxury of guides makes them go quick.