• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2P
  2. 2. Will you play on 2007 Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm F2p, so no
    • I'm F2P, but would subscribe

No. I have absolutely no interest in playing the 2007 version of RS again. I enjoy the current version much more than I enjoyed the older version of the game.

• Like 3

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I wonder if the people who keep bringing up the graphics argument actually realize how horrible the EOC graphics are compared to other games out right now? Besides if private servers can have tens of thousands of players and theyre all ready and willing to play a stable game and move over, it cant really die out any time soon until jagex pulls the plug on this game for good. As long as we're bringing in a profit they will keep the 2007 game up, why do you think they are even considering this, they know this is a goldmine, even if for a year or 2 only.

It's a comparison to EoCScape, not to the gaming industry. It has been well known for, well, the entire life of Runescape that its graphics are not state of the art.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I'll be voting Yes.

Sad people here that only say "no" You are just selfish, nothing is going wrong with your little EoC.

Voting for something in ignorance is worse. This vote is a show of interest. Nobody is voting against it, they're saying they're not interested.

Edited by Battosai
  • Like 4

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I'll be voting Yes.

Sad people here that only say "no" You are just selfish, nothing is going wrong with your little EoC.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, voting yes is just as selfish as voting no because the reasons people chose either answer is based on personal preferences. Me wanting to maintain what little community there is left is no more or less selfish than you wanting to relive your childhood.

Look guys Jagex is not retarded. Project RS 06 has over 2000 players. 2000 dedicated players. 2006scape before it got shut down had a whopping 30000 supporters who all donated 5 dollars. They understand the market. Jagex is not stupid.

Noctturne.png

I want to know that the free trial members can't vote and/or a random captcha for the voting process. We don't need the bots to mass vote just to get this shit back.

I'd venture to guess that most people haven't seen the note about starting at level 3. I want to see that front and center in the voting page too.

The only thing that remotely interests me is the reset of the economy.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Look guys Jagex is not retarded. Project RS 06 has over 2000 players. 2000 dedicated players. 2006scape before it got shut down had a whopping 30000 supporters who all donated 5 dollars. They understand the market. Jagex is not stupid.

I've heard numbers ranging from 300,000 active members to 200,000 online and now 30,000 supporters. I really can't take any of it seriously anymore.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I don't post here very often, but this is big news.

I would vote no if there was the option too, but surprise surprise there isn't, so I will abstain. I have no interest in playing an old version of the game, and I don't wish to spend my free time on an old version of the game either. I've spent time on my current account for a reason, I'm not going to let my hard work go to waste.

I do see the positives though, if enough players come back and subscribe, then that's more money in Jagex's pockets, which isn't a bad thing... But how many players is the current game going to lose for the old servers?

Donating $5 once isn't the same as paying $15 a month.

I'd like to see the exhorberant fees stay not matter what level of support they get. Make this a revenue venture instead of just break even.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

People need to take off their rose tinted spectacles and understand that the game has moved in. Had it stayed as Rs 2007, without any updates, then it would have gone into decline as much better games would be released over time, rendering Rs 2007 out of date.

People who want Rs 2007 back: would you honestly be happy to ditch virtually every boss, bar Kbd, Chaos Ele and Giant Mole (?) and every modern skilling method, going back to extreme grinding such as law running, to start again from level 1?

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I'll be voting Yes.

Apathy reigns supreme. Why would anyone support something they don't care about?

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I'll be voting Yes.

I'm sorry that you're a little buttfrustrated, but the fact of the matter is that other people have opinions, and unfortunately for those like you, people often have DIFFERENT opinions.

I could call everyone who wants 2007-scape back a 'fascist EOC-hater who wants a purposefully crippled form of RS so they can live out their childhood again' (and also Selfish, if they're placing their wants above those of others, guess what, that makes you selfish too). But, I'm actually not concerned with that.

If people want it, good for them. I don't care for it, so I'm not going to vote. I'm not going to stop others from voting.

I'll be voting Yes.

Voting for something in ignorance is worse. This vote is a show of interest. Nobody is voting against it, they're saying they're not interested.

This.

I'm not voting because I don't find a 2007 version of runescape interesting.

If I voted then it would just be an invalid vote.

Imagine this scenario.

500k people voted yes, yet only 250k end up playing it.

Jagex would be forced to set up the servers for free, no extra revenue other than the membership new players who currently aren't member set up.

That's an extra $5 loss per player just because people threw in invalid votes.

People need to take off their rose tinted spectacles and understand that the game has moved in. Had it stayed as Rs 2007, without any updates, then it would have gone into decline as much better games would be released over time, rendering Rs 2007 out of date.

People who want Rs 2007 back: would you honestly be happy to ditch virtually every boss, bar Kbd, Chaos Ele and Giant Mole (?) and every modern skilling method, going back to extreme grinding such as law running, to start again from level 1?

Hell yeah.

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

I've heard numbers ranging from 300,000 active members to 200,000 online and now 30,000 supporters. I really can't take any of it seriously anymore.

They had 200,000 registered accounts. So about 80-100k real individuals. And only 20-25% donated.... That is still a lot of support for an Amateur server.

Noctturne.png

Folks, Jagex said we will pay an extra 15$ if we only get 50k votes. Trust me we will get over 300k votes.

The way I read it was, if you get <249,999 that membership fee will stand. So you better hope your 300k is pretty solid.

Folks, Jagex said we will pay an extra 15$ if we only get 50k votes. Trust me we will get over 300k votes.

The way I read it was, if you get <249,999 that membership fee will stand. So you better hope your 300k is pretty solid.

Trust me there is enough. Don't forget plenty of people will purchase membership once again just to vote. (Like myself)

Noctturne.png

implying there is even 300k active members.if we get 250k we will be insanely lucky imo, tho i am just guesstimating.

A few pages back someone found the spot in the highscores where trial spambots ends and its about 750k*. So 33% is needed for the $5 a month server and 66% for the free for members server and 100% for free for everyone servers.

*That is counting the accounts with over 34 total.

Trust me is. Don't forget plent of people will become purchase membership once again just to vote. (Like myself)

And I'm sure you a credible way to substantiate your claims, correct?

• Like 1

Trust me there is enough. Don't forget plenty of people will purchase membership once again just to vote. (Like myself)

This relies upon the assumption that many who quit still lurk around as they have not been able to move on, opposed to them being long gone and oblivious to rs developments.

It also relies on the assumption that they are willing to spend $5 just to vote on the off chance it *might* get them back a game they quit playing.

Both these premises to me seem flimsy at best, downright ludicrous at worst.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue