HTML5 beta discussion

Urza285

There isn't any way to get rid of the little box with the 8 buttons on it, is there?

Nope; settings bar, minimap and chat are all perma on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That settings bar needs to go. If only because you can't put it anywhere.

I'd be fine if you could just make it a tab with something else so you don't see it or use it.. but no, you can't. Biggest flaw imho

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Since they introduced the whole hotkey thing I don't see why we can't have 3-7 keys hardcoded for the ones currently un-hideable

7 being map, settings bar, public, private, friends, clan, guest clan.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I suppose 8 really if you count the action bar as well.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

So, I'm going to need everyone to set up 'optimized' setups for various things around runescape, such as Jadinkos, DG, Nex, idk.

And then post pictures so I can copy you. I tried last night making my own set up and all I did was Detroit up my screen.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So, I'm going to need everyone to set up 'optimized' setups for various things around runescape, such as Jadinkos, DG, Nex, idk.

And then post pictures so I can copy you. I tried last night making my own set up and all I did was Detroit up my screen.

Selling setups 10M each

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'm blackscreening multiple times per day, but only the graphical area, not the interfaces. (Like in the picture earlier.)

Open your world map, bank, and other interfaces. It'll often fix the blackscreen.

09144a99bb.png

I'm blackscreening multiple times per day, but only the graphical area, not the interfaces. (Like in the picture earlier.)

Open your world map, bank, and other interfaces. It'll often fix the blackscreen.

If you're near Edge, I've had a canoe fix the problem. Just go to barb village or something and back.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Can't press keys for using action bar:o

Seems to happen randomly to me too, usually minimising and maximising the action bar makes it work again, if not then loading another layout works.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.