Brands. (clothes)

TheRealist

Yea...I wear clothes from Kholes or Old Navy. I do have ONE pair of Lucky Brand jeans, which I guess are supposed to be really expensive. I don't know, my mom brought them home one day. They're really compfy.

Labels never were something that I felt were important.

Most of the clothes I own actually don't even have graphics or labels on them. I jsut wear what looks good, or what I'm comfortable in.

Jeans and a my soccer club sweatshirt, or maybe a plain blue long sleeved shirt.

I'm not like the preppy kids who HAVE to have Hollister or Abercrombie, or MUST own the REAL $150 Birkenstocks (although I have some...they're only $65) or have a Coach purse I wouldn't carry a purse anyway, just proving a point).

Plain and simply...Labels are for soup cans, not people and their clothing.

panoramiadk9.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to wear branded stuff because you were no one at school if you didn't own something branded. :x

Now I don't care. In fact I get all my clothes from ASDA (Wal-Mart).

Can't beat George. 8)

I think my jeans cost like ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã4 at some point... :lol:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

I tend to avoid all the places that make their clothes in sweat shops such as all the sportswear companies, nike, addidas etc. Pretty much all my cloths are cheap and cheerful or band tshirts so probs fruid of the loom or summit. i honestly dont know

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I tend to avoid all the places that make their clothes in sweat shops such as all the sportswear companies, nike, addidas etc. Pretty much all my cloths are cheap and cheerful or band tshirts so probs fruid of the loom or summit. i honestly dont know

Harley Davidson shirts from Vegas ftw! :D

3898000bYVcx.png

im a skater so i tend to wear skate brands..

element

volcom

independent

planet earth

and also non-name-brand stuff..

just wearing like band-shirts and stuff like that with my favorite bands on them..

i hate conformist people who follow the crowd and wear hollister and ambercrombie, so on so on..

Are you kidding? Half the kids at my school wear exactly that, element, volcom, independent, and band shirts... That reminds me of that South Park episode. All the goth kids wanted to be non-conformist, so they all wore black clothes and all smoked cigarettes.

Can't think of the exact quote, but Monty Python to the rescue

Brian: You're all a bunch of singleminded conformists!

Crowd: Are not!

Single person in the crowd: I am!

Oh man...so true... :lol:

finalsig9wq.gif

Basically what I wear is this: van's slip ons, tight pants (not girl pants though, think 7's for all mankind, yet without the 200+ dollar price tag), and t shirts that are unique (a design made with spray paint, elbems made with thread, old drawings of buildings, a tree made entirely out of words, ect.).

Basically what I wear is this: van's slip ons, tight pants (not girl pants though, think 7's for all mankind, yet without the 200+ dollar price tag), and t shirts that are unique (a design made with spray paint, elbems made with thread, old drawings of buildings, a tree made entirely out of words, ect.).

What's with people and slipons? I fear we may all lose our knowledge about how to tie a shoe in the next generation :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Birks = slip ons or sandals or their own type? probably but they're not shoes (maybe you dont even know what they are)

No Abercrombie but yes on Hollister and AE. Faded jeans. Not the average gamer here. Im a ski bum with long hair. Not to expensive but Walmart is not where I hang out. Reebok classics or some nice cheap white kicks. Also any hoodie looks good inside out (pats self on back for making that fashionable, im not gunna lie, I started that)

-Howie

What's with people and slipons? I fear we may all lose our knowledge about how to tie a shoe in the next generation :P

Their comfortable, they can go with anything, idk I just like em :P .

Their comfortable, they can go with anything, idk I just like em :P .

Most all the slipons I see are ugly :P (Prefers his New Balances)

smithie3.jpg

Lets see-

I'm the laziest kid when it comes to clothing (unlike my sister who has a room with clothes actually bursting out of her closet and bags all over the floor). I hate shopping for clothes, seems like such a waste of time. Anything that costs of $30 better be one amazing jacket.

I have a few just plain one color shirts from fruit of the loom or somthing. A dum-dum shirt (saved up the wrappers) and a blue ridge mountains shirt thats starting to get holes in it. Shoes are conformist I guess since everybody wheres new balance but what can I say of all the shoes I tried they fit the best.

With the pants department I'm screwed. I finally had to stop wearing my jeans (holes in knees getting way to big). Now I have a pair of kakkis (sp?) from old navy that I wear everyday (don't worry I wash them every few days).

If anybody could tell me what I am I would really like to know. I see people wearing the same types of clothes all over the place. Think about it, the kids wearing "unique" things like goodwill shirts, the band kids (hair style including), and of course the abercrombie/hollister/american eagle crowd.

I probably shouldent even be talking about clothes anyway. My dad has had a bit of an influence on my beliefs regarding even wearing them (He says that we should only wear them for warmth).

If anybody could tell me what I am I would really like to know. I see people wearing the same types of clothes all over the place. Think about it, the kids wearing "unique" things like goodwill shirts, the band kids (hair style including), and of course the abercrombie/hollister/american eagle crowd.

Probably half my friends from church, and a few from school have learned how to design their own shirts. Maybe you've heard of stencils from drawing as a little boy.. its pretty much the same thing, only bigger and more complex. That way, you can truely claim that what your wearing is "unique" :P .

Most all the slipons I see are ugly :P (Prefers his New Balances)

Get some Birks = Birkenstocks, not the ones for (women who like women)

or clogs whatever you wanna call em

birkenstock_boston_taupe_suede.jpg1211_1450_212.jpg

I think my point still stands... I wouldn't wear those if my life depended on it

smithie3.jpg

I just buy the cheapest clothing which looks good... if it has a ugly logo I would avoid it.

When I buy clothing for tramping I generally buy Swazi, EarthSeaSky, Kathmandu, Fairydown, Macpac, Mamoth, Icebreaker, The North Face.... (probably more) Then I would buy the cheapest brand which meets my requirements, also slightly bias towards the New Zealand brands.

Well, I've always thought buying expensive brand clothes is stupid, since you can get just as good quality somewhere else for a much much better price, and you can spend the money on something more important. So I don't have any favourite brand clothes, usually my clothes come from H&M, or from China whenever we fly back to China.

In Sweden, the most popular jacket brand right now is Canada Goose. I dunno if it's just in Sweden or if it's like that all over the world, but if you sit on the subway, about half of the people are wearing Canada Goose...:/

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

we should only wear them for warmth

Not getting arrested also has it's good points ;)

But in canada, youd only have to wear boxers or something, and youd basicly not get arrested

:wink:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Yeah my Harley shirt pwnz :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't really care about brands, as long as it doesn't look horrible on me I'm fine with it

But my drawers are full of Nautica clothes because my mother used to be the manager at 1 of their stores. Their jeans arn't bad, but when I wear their shirts I feel like a walking billboard.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~