*Must Stay Awake*

fellupahill

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to say i got my 60 def and im wearing my goodies right now :) god hard work pays off

Maybe you should transfer this determination into Getting a GED and then maybe JUST MAYBE go to DeVry or ITT Tech and get yourself a degree in Game Design or some other easy degree that will allow you to "play" video games all day.

But honestly the Gaming industry is completely purposeless in America. Well over half of the Game Development and testing departments are overseas meaning less work for American developers. If you can find a job in it, be sure to count your blessings the minute you get the job done you're cut and you've got to find yourself a new game position. Basically all Game Developers, Designers, and Testers are Hermit Crabs looking for a new shell after one of them will no longer hold them.

Another piece o' sage advice is if you are capable of Web Design or multimedia content and you want to pursue that career you should be aware that it's current trend in Pay is going down (meaning every year those guys are getting payed less and less) but it is my own belief that as the Internet and paperless transfer get bigger and bigger they'll need more designers for sites (meaning bigger pay).

On-Topic: Congrats to spending over 24 hours playing a game and completing a goal?

edit:Time

Latest rs kept me up was till midnight... and that was on new years since my cousin is an rs nerd :D But yeah, i rarely stay up late for rs.

GET BACK TO SCHOOL! In the future, you'll regret wasting all your time on runescape. At least get some education for a good paying job.

Congrats on 60 defense at level 34 :)

There is a korean gamer who played 86 hours straight.

..................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

....................................................................................He Died.

why dont u all jus quit rs like i did, far better games out there now that arn't half a addicting and have decent graphics n game play

29 hours is sad

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

Far out man you need to lift your game big time..

- You have to get a job.

If i dropped out of school my parents would shoot me if i stayed at home playing the computer..

x_runes.png

99 Runecraft - 99 Fletching - 99 All Melee's 1800+ Total

..see, this is why people shouldn't be playing Runescape.
exactly!!! i tell myself that everyday. but a 16 year old drop out loser like me as nuthin better to do

Omg.... this is why I'm thnking of quitting runescape... :wink:

I dont get it :? Dont you have parents who are saying to go to bed or something? I once played 6 hours for straight and that was hard for me, it was on sunday when I was sick. You better go 2 bed at 11 pm or something and awake at like 9 am. Then play, eat, go play soccer outside with your friends or something......

Shendrik.png

There is a korean gamer who played 86 hours straight.

....................................................................................He Died.

Yeah lol, he was so facinated by Starcraft that he played it for days and the only time he paused was visiting the toilet.

fellupahill, you should be glad that people are giving you such good advice, follow them! :)

i am a loser cause i dropped out

Dont be so hard on yerself, i mean u havent made irl but u did on runescape :wink:

Priceless; that's going in the sig...

Anyone who says get a job, don't listen to them...

Get back in school... think long-term. Think about how you'll look back in a few years and realize how badly you messed up and how easily it could have been changed. Then you'll fall into depression. I mean come on, high school is a breeze. I didn't do crap and got good grades. College on the other hand... I'm currently still trying to rid myself of my highschool ways. But uh, yeah, please, stop playing for a while.

You're crazy. Literally.

RUNESCAPE IS A GAME TO PLAY FOR ENJOYMENT!

In 10 years you'll look back and see what an idiot you were that you DROPPED OUT OF COLEGE to play a Role-Playing Game on the internet :roll:

You need your education mate, without it you won't get a decent job, without a decent job you will earn no money, without no money you can buy no food, with no food you starve to death.

Your parents can't feed you forever. Get the hell off the computer.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

ahh omg i cant keep my eyes opened any longer!! but i need this 60 def only 4 lvls away!!! its 2:00am right now and i really want to wear my d chain,med, and legs!!! how long have you stayed up for to reach your goals?

47 hours