anyone got an account like this still left?

dragon312

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

champs7di.jpg

champs27gj.jpg

i believe that may be an account that was stat wiped back when they first stat wipped accounts for macroing, instead of banning them, of course, after the stat wipe all accounts were deleted whenever they used auto devices.

some people think they were lucky to have been stat wipped, as it allowed them to become a pure character yet still have dragon slayer and hero's quest completed and able to weild drag axe and rune plate in rsc and remain pure.

champs7di.jpg

champs27gj.jpg

err.... you did all but 1 f2p with those stats? clearly a fake, unless you can kill count draynor with 2 str and 9 hp.

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

yes you see it 9 hp and before you all say u fayker u haxer die

i created it in rs1 but never trained it there so when it changed to a rs2 char it became a char with 9hp o.0

Nice fake :roll:

Na joken i got one or two around but i dont think they are rare

Reckon this's rare?

amageable.jpg

Actually, no I don't. You can achieve a character like yours (maybe not with 9 hp, but with 10 hp) by training mage in the Mage Training Arena, once you can cast either the Lvl-1 Enchant spell or the Low Alchemy spell. You can get to that level by doing quests like....the witch one where you can get magic EXP and the Imp Catcher Quest where you also get mage EXP. Then once you can do the Lvl-1 Enchant spell AND/OR the Low Alchemy spell, you can enter the Mage Training Arena and have the possibility of having 99 mage with around 10hp (bad idea for PK'ing though...you'd die in one hit o.O)

Pjtomboy.png

I've got one myself. Back in the RS2 beta, I was curious to see how they had changed Tutorial Island.

I created a new account and logged in on RS2 beta (never logged on RSC with it) and wound up at the Wizard's Tower (because apparently, it wasn't implemented yet :?) with an axe, tinderbox and a piece of cooked meat, with a 9hp maximum. He remains at level 3, combat skills untouched and one quest point away from entering the Champ's guild. I can't do any more free quests without gaining a combat level, I may membership him someday, just to get 'em in :wink:

Also, about people denying the possibility of doing all of the f2p quests at level 3 or so (excluding Dragon Slayer) it's very easy and doesn't require any cheating. Just gotta know how.

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

Actually, no I don't. You can achieve a character like yours (maybe not with 9 hp, but with 10 hp) by training mage in the Mage Training Arena, once you can cast either the Lvl-1 Enchant spell or the Low Alchemy spell. You can get to that level by doing quests like....the witch one where you can get magic EXP and the Imp Catcher Quest where you also get mage EXP. Then once you can do the Lvl-1 Enchant spell AND/OR the Low Alchemy spell, you can enter the Mage Training Arena and have the possibility of having 99 mage with around 10hp (bad idea for PK'ing though...you'd die in one hit o.O)

The whole idea of my post was that it had 9hp. Sure, making a 10hp char. like that wouldn't be hard, but yeah, unless someone specifically went out and turned an old RSC account into something like that, I'd say they're pretty rare, myself.

I'm Jake Milroy

the only way i see it possible to do it at level 3 is if fatigue was out when quest items were tradeable or when wormbrain was in the wildy for a little. then have 100 percent fatigue on classic and use the safespot to mage the dragon, i did it at level 12 this way buti had to get magic to tele grab

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

i did have one actually, i forgot the password,

Limp Miner

I had Limp Arch(still in use)(made before tutorial)

Limp Wiz(forgot PW)

Limp Muscles(I liked this one)

Limp Miner

whats your deal, do you have ED or something??

and yes, my char named "chias" is 9 hp and 60+ mining and 50+ smithing :D

The whole idea of my post was that it had 9hp. Sure, making a 10hp char. like that wouldn't be hard, but yeah, unless someone specifically went out and turned an old RSC account into something like that, I'd say they're pretty rare, myself.

btw, how did you manage to get mage levels without gaining hp levels? unless he was a member....was he a member?

Pjtomboy.png

btw, how did you manage to get mage levels without gaining hp levels? unless he was a member....was he a member?

On rsc maging never gave hp xp, i have a 9 hp char with 80 magic if i can remember his pass, was a great staker.

I have about 10 accounts with 9 hp :\

What's the use of having so many accounts if you don't train them?

I don't understand it...

thats a very good question...i have 18 accounts and don't train but 3 of them :?

Pjtomboy.png