Guide to 1-Item objects (ed. Jul 2006) (AOW Discussion)

DragnFly

About watches and sextants, you can craft them in your POH. Watch needs a clockwork and a steel bar, sextant just needs 1 steel bar

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware of the hat stand trick, someone had posted a thread about it for use with the holiday hats since the last update, which does indeed work. I have not tested the doctors or nurses hat yet.

I also planned on adding the Robes of Elidinis, but I haven't updated in quite awhile. Who knows, maybe I will give it a go at doing a small update to it soon.

Watches/sextants, thanks for reminding me. I'm sure when I update again I will list it. The method was not listed, as at the time of the last update player houses were not out.

I must have forgot to list the death talisman drop from the dark beast, or I had not gotten confirmation at the time of the last update.

The mouse toy... I do not believe can be got again, as I destroyed mine ages ago and have not found a method of getting a new one.

Again though thanks to everyone for the updates and submissions, I appreciate them alot.

The mouse toy... I do not believe can be got again, as I destroyed mine ages ago and have not found a method of getting a new one.

Ack, that bites. You would think you could just talk to Unferth and get another one. :( *wanders off to check out how to send suggestions to Jagex* :P

I forgot to say that you're super awesome for putting this guide together. It's extremely useful and I appreciate it greatly. :)

I'm aware of the hat stand trick, someone had posted a thread about it for use with the holiday hats since the last update, which does indeed work. I have not tested the doctors or nurses hat yet.

I tried with my nurse's cap and you get "it will probably fall off if you do that". So I'm guessing it won't work ?

I was just cleaning out my bank last week and got rid of my mouse toy. It said below when it asked about destroying it to talk to Bob the cat to get another.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I did an minor update to some of the items, adding afew new items and changing some details for some existing ones.

The main part of this update is I updated the layout of the list, in attempt to improve readibility and clarity of it.

There's way to get 2 ectophials, check my thread (2 ectophials? ^^). It may be bug abuse too, but meh. :-$

Profins.png

specty.png

you forgot some

Progress Hat:

Tele to Draynor, use hat with stand, tele to duel arena, run to mage training place, talk to enterance guardian, he will give you a new hat, tele back to draynor and get your hat on the ground

NOTE: This will destroy all your pizazz points, and they will not stack if your original hat has changed colors

Golden Helmet:

Go to an anvil with 3 gold bars and your helmet, drop the helmet, choose to make golden helmet, then tele grab the other one

Skavid map - Tradable: No

•  
    [*:1t0ghmz2] Withdraw yours, if you have.

[*:1t0ghmz2] Head down to the ogre mountain range below yanille. Go back thru the gates, over the battlement, across the jumprocks, and across the bridge to the city guards. The death rune isn't necessary this time.

[*:1t0ghmz2] Drop yours on the floor, then speak to any of the city guards again to obtain another. Repeating the process til you have the desired quantity, then simply picking up the rest off the floor.

:wink: I love your guide! I've been wanting to get another one of these. Please note that the guard asks for 20 gp before he lets you jump across the rocks. It was a long walk back to Yanille. :lol:

Skavid map - Tradable: No

•  
    [*:1is2iqts] Withdraw yours, if you have.

[*:1is2iqts] Head down to the ogre mountain range below yanille. Go back thru the gates, over the battlement, across the jumprocks, and across the bridge to the city guards. The death rune isn't necessary this time.

[*:1is2iqts] Drop yours on the floor, then speak to any of the city guards again to obtain another. Repeating the process til you have the desired quantity, then simply picking up the rest off the floor.

:wink: I love your guide! I've been wanting to get another one of these. Please note that the guard asks for 20 gp before he lets you jump across the rocks. It was a long walk back to Yanille. :lol:

Thats strange, I am pretty sure I did not have to pay to cross when I tested it last. Have you finished the quest?

Also a minor update to the list.

I have some updated info for you. I know these are correct so don't worry about testing them.

Bearhead - Tradable: No

Camel Mask - Tradable: No

Commorb - Tradable: No

Demonic Sigil - Tradable: No

Demonic Sigil Mould - Tradable: No

Doctors Hat / Nurses Hat - Tradable: No

Doctors' gown - Tradable: No

Druid pouch - Tradable: No

Elemental Shield - Tradable: Yes

Enchanted Key - Tradable: No

Excalibur - Tradable: No

Fixed Device - Tradable: No

Ghost robes - Tradable: No

Glarials Pebble - Tradable: No

Gnome amulet - Tradable: No

God staffs (saradomin/guthix/zamorak) - Tradable: No

Gold bowl - Tradable: No

Gold helmet - Tradable: No

Khazard armour (plate and helmet) - Tradable: No

Klanks Gaunts - Tradable: No

Magic Secateurs - Tradable: No

Magic Whistle - Tradable: No

Maze key - Tradable: No

Ogre bellows - Tradable: No

Pendant of Armadyl - Tradable: No

Pendant of Lucien - Tradable: No

Rat Pole - Tradable: No

Ring of visibility - Tradable: No

Rod of ivandis - Tradable: No

Silver Sickle(B) - Tradable: No

Staff of iban - Tradable: No

Tiny teleport crystal - Tradable: No

Wolfbane - Tradable: No

Nazgul.jpeg

Glarials Amulet - Tradable: No

•  
    [*:ddvcimmh] Withdraw your pebble, and if you have it, the amulet. Be sure to bank every other item you have on you, including equipped ones.

[*:ddvcimmh] Head to glarials tomb, and use the pebble on it.

[*:ddvcimmh] Go inside, and head to the chest which its obtained from.

[*:ddvcimmh] Drop yours on the floor, then search the chest to obtain another. Repeating the process til you have the desired quantity, then simply picking up the rest off the floor.

It may be worth noting that you cannot take any weapons armour or runes into glarials tomb.

Also there are many high level monsters that hit high when you are not wearing armour so you may have to take food if you want to get many duplicates.

Easter ring - Tradable: No

•  
    [*:3mayzg3i] Withdraw yours, if you have.

[*:3mayzg3i] Head to Draynor village, next to Diango.

[*:3mayzg3i] Drop yours on the floor, then speak to Diango again to obtain another. Repeating the process til you have the desired quantity, then simply picking up the rest off the floor.

Woolly Scarfs - Tradable: No

•  
    [*:3mayzg3i] Withdraw yours, if you have. Also withdraw two expensive items, such as dragon weapons, a glory amulet, and enough nightshade/digsite explosives to kill yourself.

[*:3mayzg3i] Deposit everything else that wasn't described in step 1, so you dont lose any additional items. That includes any items you may have equipped.

[*:3mayzg3i] Head to Diango in Draynor. If you dont have the woolly scarfs, then talk to Diango to obtain them.

[*:3mayzg3i] Eat the nightshades, or drop the explosives to kill yourself.

[*:3mayzg3i] Upon spawning, rub your glory to teleport to Draynor, and walk back over to Diango.

[*:3mayzg3i] Talk to Diango to receive another set of woolly scarfs, then pick up the ones from where you died.

[*:3mayzg3i] Repeat as necessary for desired quantity, following the same precautions, with all acquired woolly scarfs on you, the three valuable items, enough nightshade/compound to kill yourself that peticular round, and absolutely nothing else on you.

both of those dont work. number 1 easter ring is destroyed when dropped. and when u die the scarves are removed from the game -.-

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Silverlight - Tradable: No

If you have done shadow of the storm, method #1 doesn't work. Only way you may obtain another is purchasing them from the legends guild, which is an option regardless to whether or not you did the shadow of the storm quest.

You can buy DarkLight back from Sir Prysin for 1k.

SirDorphus.png