Guide to 1-Item objects (ed. Jul 2006) (AOW Discussion)

DragnFly

Easter ring - Tradable: No

•  
    [*:yf45bzsi] Withdraw yours, if you have.

[*:yf45bzsi] Head to Draynor village, next to Diango.

[*:yf45bzsi] Drop yours on the floor, then speak to Diango again to obtain another. Repeating the process til you have the desired quantity, then simply picking up the rest off the floor.

Woolly Scarfs - Tradable: No

•  
    [*:yf45bzsi] Withdraw yours, if you have. Also withdraw two expensive items, such as dragon weapons, a glory amulet, and enough nightshade/digsite explosives to kill yourself.

[*:yf45bzsi] Deposit everything else that wasn't described in step 1, so you dont lose any additional items. That includes any items you may have equipped.

[*:yf45bzsi] Head to Diango in Draynor. If you dont have the woolly scarfs, then talk to Diango to obtain them.

[*:yf45bzsi] Eat the nightshades, or drop the explosives to kill yourself.

[*:yf45bzsi] Upon spawning, rub your glory to teleport to Draynor, and walk back over to Diango.

[*:yf45bzsi] Talk to Diango to receive another set of woolly scarfs, then pick up the ones from where you died.

[*:yf45bzsi] Repeat as necessary for desired quantity, following the same precautions, with all acquired woolly scarfs on you, the three valuable items, enough nightshade/compound to kill yourself that peticular round, and absolutely nothing else on you.

both of those dont work. number 1 easter ring is destroyed when dropped. and when u die the scarves are removed from the game -.-

Acually the easter one works, or it worked for me a couple weeks ago. I have 9 easter rings. I have not tried the scarf trick yet though...

Btw, no one explained what the "Robes of Elidinis" are yet.

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikehild and SirDorphus, at the time of your respective posts I had done tested and updated the guide on the mousetoy. However, thank you for the submissions, they are appreciated.

Headnazgul, yeah I was pretty sure on all of those as well, however I hadn't gone back through and tested each one again since adding trade information. So I went ahead and updated the list with those details, thanks for the submissions.

Eyehawk78, between some items not being able to be brought into the tome, and the risk involved with bringing anything worthwhile into an area that you could die is of course the reason I recommend banking everything but the pebble and amulets. However, it never hurts to remind players that any melee/range/magic items cannot be brought into the tomb, or that bringing enough food is a good idea and highly recommended. Thanks.

nightzero, I have tested both at the time of posting, as well as again this afternoon. They are working fine for me. The easter ring has an drop option so it is easy, and the scarves do appear on the from the suicide trick. See inventory pic below.

holidaytu5.png

Also SirDorpheus, I am aware that the DarkLight is reobtainable from Sir Prysin. I was referring to obtaining the regular (plain) silverlight from him upon completion of the Shadow of the Storm quest, which is no longer possible.

HighImpact1, the Robes of Elidinis are a two piece set of robes from the Spirits of the Elid quest. They are a yellowish color with an blue trim.

• 2 weeks later...
Blurite Sword - Currently not obtainable again after quest.

Yeah, I think that most of us know that already.

So, how about telling those who haven't done the quest yet how to get 2 or more?

My understanding is that it's basically:

1) Get lots of blurite ore.

2) Get lots of redberry pie.

3) Give ore and pie to Thurgo and get the sword, then drop it.

4) Repeat step 3 until desired number of swords has been reached and then pick up all of the swords.

5) Go to squire and drop all but 1 sword.

6) Give sword to squire to complete the quest.

7) Pick up all of the swords on the ground and bank 'em.

The key step is #5. I read that if you don't do it right, the squire will take all of your swords :(

I haven't made a newbie character to try it though.

quote]

Dragn said that you cannot get anymore copies after the quest, but you can get them during the quest as you explained, but you need 2 iron bars per sword you want made along with 1 blureite ore. Not only that, you only need to give Thrugo a redberry pie once, after that, he will keep on making you swords as long as you have not completed the quest and you do not have any weilded/in bank/in inventory.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

• 4 weeks later...

During Lunar Diplomacy I was able to get two of each of the eight items you need to wear. My main trick was when I got one, I would wear it, then I could get/make another.

I am not sure whether this worked for all the items. I also tried giving the item to the woman collecting them at the altar, then getting another, but I don't remember whether that worked for any of them. I tried a lot of things - putting one in the bank didn't seem to help, I couldn't find a table close enough to set one on.

If you are into having more than one of things and haven't done this quest yet, take your time and you should be able to get two of all the ceremonial clothing and jewelry. Now I am trying to figure out which parts are useful and not just decorative. The legs are pretty nice with +7 magic attack. The gloves are mostly better than mystic. The ring is the only one I have with any bonuses - magic attack and defense +2.

I think it has already been mentioned, but I was also able to get 28 lunar staffs by bringing along 28 dramen staffs and making them all into lunar staffs during that part of the quest.

Is it possible to get a bullroarer back?

I've gone to the jungle forester. He tells me that he has it and won't give it to me, but might trade it for something.

I've tried teak and mahogany logs, coins, rune axe, and red topaz machete...none work. :-k

RSN: Jettrider

jettridergg2.png

hunter13371337expdx2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of always using nightshades or explosives, the easiest way to commit suicide is to have a "rock cake" from the "recepy for disaster" quest.

It's also a cool free tele to fallidor. :D

• 1 month later...

Oops, did I bump an old topic?

:shock: :oops:

God mjolnirs (saradomin/guthix/zamorak) - Tradable: Yes

* After you've got 1 of each from the enchanted key treasure searches, the key disappears. The only method of obtaining additional copies or replacements afterwards is from trades with players.

Um, this doesn't have to do with the mjolnirs themselves, but more about the enchanted key. The enchanetd key only disappears after you finish all its puzzles, not neccessarily just getting all 3 Mjolnirs. I've gotten all 3 of mine, and still have my key.

Lunar Robes and Items - Tradable: No

* Currently, there are no known ways to obtain additional copies of this items after the quest. However, a replacement copy may be obtained from Oneiromancer in Lunar Isle for an yet undetermined price. Additionally, if you have not completed the quest, on the step that you make the lunar staff you are able to make multiple staffs by using multiple dramen staffs on the respective altars at that point in the quest.

I'm sure this is known, but not updated yet. During the quest while killing Suqahs for hides, you can obtain more than required and have them all tanned so in the future you can just craft yourself more armour. You can only have 1 set at a time though.

icecube7.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

ALWAYS KNEW THAT I WASNT THE ONLY ONE!

to bad i didnt find this out sooner lol

quite nice guide and usually its all about quality when it comes to making a guide not about length

but with yours i must say it has a rather sufficient amount of both quality and quantity =D>

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

• 1 month later...

Very useful guide - helps me to decide what I can discard from my bank

Magic Whistle - Tradable: No

•  

[*:2afni77p] Withdraw your holy table napkin.

[*:2afni77p] Head up to draynor manor. The magic whistle spawns upstairs, on floor 3, in draynor manor. Simply grab as many as you like.

Since Fairy Tales II came out, you can fairy ring to the Fisher King's kingdom and there is a magic whistle respawn in the first room in the Castle. Code is BJR.

HTH

Helios

Helios_Gamos.png

Quod liet ingratum est; Quod non licet acrius urit.

Might want to mention the Dark Dagger from the Legends Quest. Apparently, you can get an extra one during the quest (I wish I had known that). I have seen maybe one other person with that unique Dagger.

about the druid pouch:

they are stackebel so you just can cast bloom on a log/twig to get more "pouches"

skodaelf1cm0.jpg

barrows:dh axe, guth chainskirt, ah staffX2, v skirt, t leggsX2,

dagannothkings: zerker

bandos: plate, bootsX3 tassetsX3(1 solo)

about the druid pouch:

they are stackebel so you just can cast bloom on a log/twig to get more "pouches"

youll need to cast bloom on the logs / other stuff around there...

then take the stuff that grown, then click on your pouche...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined