Schools boring :p

zerosouls

I'm at school right now in english doing some work on something in the computer lab and it's so boring :(.

I got one more class left and it's with a guy who makes you write notes the entire class :(.

Oh well just one more left.

lookrt2.jpg

I'm going to bed in an hour 8)

try to enjoy school anyway, somehow. I don't know, I've been sitting at home today because I'm ill, but somehow you're going to appreciate it...

kinda strange lol :P

good luck there :)

school is less boring for me because i found a way to hack past school firewalls and nistall msn hehe

Hopefully you realize that you could be fined and suspended from school for doing this.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

School is great here, only 17 hours of class/week, most of which are java & discrete math for comp sci. Plus I'm on reading week right now which no one could complain about!

summerpngwy6.jpg

My first bit of the day drags on a bit, English is in the morning (even though the teacher is good, it's early and i'm tired), and trig is the same way (good teacher, too early)

Than 3rd period, my favorite, is C++, than followed by web page but then economics (stupid freshmen class I have to take as a senior, wasn't here first two years :() and then band.

Not a bad day, and only homework I usualy get I do in seminar, the first 20minutes of school.

Physics, Chemistry, Math and Gym...My days are so dull, that it's very difficult to find any sort of fun. It's not that I do poorly (I do fine, nothing amazing...), it's just that when people say "You'll miss it when you leave", it makes me wonder are crappy 'outside life' must be...

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Oceanography, Stagecraft II, World History II, Astronomy, American History II, Student Naturalist Aid, and English IV.

A B in Oceanography and an A in all the others.

I can't believe it took me til my year in high school to figure out that this works so easy, when in the past I just passed with a C or a B because I slacked off too much. -Sighs- Well I guess its too late to make up for all of that...

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Guest AshKaYu

Some things about school I hate, Gym, Math, Technical Science(Computer), others I love, Drama, French, English. Plus 6 hours with your friends :)

high school and before is the easiest time of your life, everything changes once you are out. being bored isnt a luxury you get once you are out.

Agreed.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

school is less boring for me because i found a way to hack past school firewalls and nistall msn hehe

Hopefully you realize that you could be fined and suspended from school for doing this.

If they say they "hacked" past it they probably didn't, seeing as how all of the genuine hackers do not say they "hacked" something. The poster probably found a really obvious sploit, or didn't realize that there are loads of easier ways of using MSN, as well as AIM, ICQ, and Yahoo.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Enjoy your middle school and high school years. I miss mine. :(
That I'll agree with.

@davi2188: Good for you. Now since you seem to think you're a big man, try something worth while of even refering to 'hacking'. And please, leave the script kiddie tools out of it. So, are you up for the challenge? I highly recommened their Capture the Flag event.

Well i'm back.

Wasn't so bad but i forgot i posted this so it took a day ha. Anyways english went ok, little dull but ok and geo was not to bad since he doesn't have a clock in there it goes pretty fast.

Anyways it's a brand new day for me right now. I might be a little late in the morning :shock: better hurry!

lookrt2.jpg

My school is great fun, ive just started physics with a really great teacher which owns.. My only trouble is maths (im doing advanced extension) and my teacher is one of those "whee look what i can do" sort of teachers..

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Actually i always thought school was ok. Belive me, you'd much rather be in school that sitting at home doing bugger all.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Actually i'm doing bugger all right now lol.

I felt horrible this morning when i woke up having bad stomach pains so i ended up staying home today.

Well it's only 10:33am and i haven't really done to much but i know what you mean. I remember when i had to stay home for a couple days because of a huge winter storm, well the first day ruled, then the second was ok, then by the third i was pretty bored and some what wanted to go back.

Overall though i'd much rather be earning money then earning an education but i know that i need this eduacation to get the better money so thats what my plan is for now just to stay in school and work pretty hard.

I never want to end up like those drop outs. I've seen like 5 people drop out last year, pretty surprising but i thought they knew that if they stayed they would be dead weight and it looked like to me now that i look back that they were not going to try and stay.

Sorry for the novel lol.

lookrt2.jpg

As someone who is in full time work and is earning, id much rather be at school ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12