Lumbridge Rebuildathon [30-Oct-2013]

Miss Lioness

Zaros has just put in a request that there must be no sharp objects in the furnishing of his temple. Oh and 'no running with sticks' sign in the hallways too.

Don't forget the routine checks for any hazzards in the floor tiles. Someone might trip.

A guy trips one time and impales himself allowing a proponent of chaos to become a god and forcing himself to spend several ages regenerating and nobody will ever let him live it down...sheesh.

• Like 2

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Ten bucks says that monument is square, blue, and bigger on the inside.

That is what we are building!

ooooh we ooohhh....

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Since it is due to end this week I doubt the collecting resources for the 'next building project' is an actual thing and more just 'there's still a way to ear your daily points til it ends'

Unless of course there is some 'hidden' building project that will be put in-game based on how much excess resources we gather/how clear the camps are.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ten bucks says that monument is square, blue, and bigger on the inside.

That is what we are building!

ooooh we ooohhh....

You almost made me spit my tea out onto the laptop with that reply....but please let that be true!

Unless of course there is some 'hidden' building project that will be put in-game based on how much excess resources we gather/how clear the camps are.

The last time I checked the Zammy camp, there is still quiet a bit left to take down.

howlin1eeveesig.png

The last time I checked the Zammy camp, there is still quiet a bit left to take down.

Mainly because everyone's lazy and can't be bothered to run for an extra 20 seconds to loot the Zammy camp. :p

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Mainly because everyone's lazy and can't be bothered to run for an extra 20 seconds to loot the Zammy camp. :P

Perfect example is how long it took to get the straw resources...a lot of people just waiting at the stack for them.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Mainly because everyone's lazy and can't be bothered to run for an extra 20 seconds to loot the Zammy camp. :P

Perfect example is how long it took to get the straw resources...a lot of people just waiting at the stack for them.

Tbf that was also exacerbated by it kind of breaking the explained format of the event. We were instructed to collect resources from the camps and ruins to supply the building, straw was not in that remit. Of course this was then further aggravated by the fact you can't actually get straw and you had to get wheat, all of which was neatly behind dialogue which people are oh so found of spamming through then moaning they don't know what to do.

Zammy camp has certainly started vanishing recently though, a good number of tents and like 1/3 of the fence have gone last I checked; still a lot left though compared to Sara which is literally just 1 wall at the far side.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well, I've been collecting from the Zammy camp lately and I'm guessing I'm not the only one. (Since Sara's camp was kinda bare of resources and all.)

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

This was a fun event truth be told. Like others, I enjoyed seeing the environment slowly change with the group effort. Wasn't too impressed when the building ended. I was there when it went to 100% complete. Saw all the workers suddenly appear by the fence but not much else. Hopefully the next world event is like this with minimal but consistent daily effort for the best rewards.

Anyway, 10 to 15 large lamps for a little effort (I had a zamorakian symbol so gathering was super easy). Only missed the first day and screwed up the memorial bonus points.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

This was a fun event truth be told. Like others, I enjoyed seeing the environment slowly change with the group effort. Wasn't too impressed when the building ended. I was there when it went to 100% complete. Saw all the workers suddenly appear by the fence but not much else. Hopefully the next world event is like this with minimal but consistent daily effort for the best rewards.

Anyway, 10 to 15 large lamps for a little effort (I had a zamorakian symbol so gathering was super easy). Only missed the first day and screwed up the memorial bonus points.

I'd like more events where I can actually work more than 5-10 minutes a day. This on I was ok with it being so short because the lag would have made longer periods into hell but I think the daily amounts you could do was too low.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I think the only option is to provide multiple things to work at, the chances of building a piece of content that everybody enjoys are pretty slim. In the case of a battle, it seems to me some form of strategy is required, some form of combat is required and some form of supply-gathering is required. Those are three easy points to start with.

• Win a Conquest game versus the AI - strategy.
  • Defeat a certain battlefield boss monster - bossing.
  • Defeat a certain number of battlefield mooks - basic combat.
  • Locate a certain deposit of the enemies' rare resources - clue scrolls or Making History hot/cold game.
  • Gather a certain amount of resources - basic skilling.
A mixture of fast/difficult and slow/easy tasks, all with the same rewards. The Battle of Lumbridge would've been much more fun if there had been an option for 1000 tears to solo, say, Zilyana with her bodyguards and a squad of paladins. If you instance all of these things, they're also less laggy I'm sure, and not as clustered around one area, so you can involve the world more.
  • Like 2

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The blank space where the camps where has been bugging me, it's just too blank.

Even some odd bits of junk, scorch marks from fire pits and the faint remains of paths ways would've been nice; but they are literally just blank terrain it looks odd at best and plain rubbish at worst.

Plv6Dz6.jpg