Lumbridge Rebuildathon [30-Oct-2013]

Miss Lioness

The 3 rewards (title, emote and hat) was never supposed to be unlocked on day 1, it was bugged that anyone who did it very early the day it was released would have gotten all 3 rewards, but in reality those three were supposed to be unlocked slowly

Good to know. I was hoarding points thinking that a more useful reward would be coming. No point since I already have the title and emote.

either way, the unlock comes automatically, you don't buy them with the points.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I'm gonna laugh if by the end of this the sara camp is utterly gone and Zammy is still perfectly intact, cause so far, quite predictably due to placement, Sara has been 50% stripped whilst Zammy is untouched.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm just glad Random Battlefield Planks are mostly gone. Somebody could have tripped on those!

Wow you are so right about that one. We dodged a bullet there...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm gonna laugh if by the end of this the sara camp is utterly gone and Zammy is still perfectly intact, cause so far, quite predictably due to placement, Sara has been 50% stripped whilst Zammy is untouched.

Muwhahahahaha, this was all part of the masterplan!

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Of what? recycling Saradomin's camp?

If it was up to me, I would have settled for nothing less than a smoldering crater ;P

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I hope once all are offically complete it would be much faster to rip down the other camps and clear rubble since its not needed.

I don't care about that, I just hope that they don't put a giant permanent ugly scar elsewhere with the other world events. 

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

They mentioned at Runefest that they could possibly have some non-competitive world events involving Seren. The first one being everyone working together to rebuild her from all the shards and the second one being her possible going psychotic because each shard of hers had its own consciousness so that many minds thrown together at once could cause her to go insane. I could see her possibly healing the lumbridge crater if either she didn't go insane or after we calmed her.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I didn't have any problems during BoL, but the rebuildathon is borderline unplayable.

Yeah, BoL wasn't bad but rebuildathon is outright abysmal. I celebrate whenever it calls for mortar because I don't have to move to do that so it isn't so bad. Collecting planks or beams takes forever because I pause to load every few seconds while trying to move anywhere in Lumby.

• Like 2

4NIrZ.png

I've not had any lag with this at all, bol I had to turn graphics down a bit but it was lag free then too.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have had a bit of lag with this too. Especially when I just enter Saradomin's camp for some reason, then it is almost like I freeze. It is however far from as bad as BoL was though.

Also, have we got any news on if the memorial was built successfully or not? Because I have not seen any news related to it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

The lag is terrible for me, it seems that the chunk division is right between the scrap and where the builders are? (Where the wooden thing is that you walk over to get into the crater.)  I notice it freezes and reloads everything every time I have to step over that.

Probably my biggest complaint, however, is that infuriating random zoom that occurs when you get close to the fishing shop or a building on the other side (so basically walking between the buildings causes it to zoom in and then you can't click on NPCs or objects until it zooms back out - accomplished by whipping your camera about wildly).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

I can see why bol and this would cause lag though they are aggregating data from all the gameworlds to make changes, that's gotta be a bit data straining in some ways.

Less so for bol as it was only changing score bar and vote tallys, but for this it's gotta aggregate input to work out the percentage of the task done, make sure the tasks change across servers as near as possible to simultaneously and on the fly work out what exactly to render of the various repair projects and dismantlements by again aggregating stuff from all servers.

Plv6Dz6.jpg