what do you drive?

xxsheepxx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have Vauxhall Cavilier now ive got a BMW X50 well its not mine ins my dads but im on his insurance so its partly mine..

Being on your Dad's insurance doesn't make the car partly yours. That's like saying because you live in your parents house you are a part owner.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

dymed: Now i know the what the street you park your car on looks like muahahahah. Looks nice tho, beemers rock. Thats one hell of a graduation present, rich mummy and daddy im guessing.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

dymed: Now i know the what the street you park your car on looks like muahahahah. Looks nice tho, beemers rock. Thats one hell of a graduation present, rich mummy and daddy im guessing.

No stalky stalky plz. :cry:

The thing that's nice about BMW is that they have free checkup/maintenance for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. Great service. ;D

And yeah, my parents have their fair share of wealth. They worked incredibly hard for where they are right now though. Since neither of my grandparents were rich, my parents struggled to make ends meet during medical school and their residency programs, and they came out of it all with ridiculous student loans and debt. Having two baby daughters didn't really help much either. But they worked long hours to save up some money and they started their own practices, and that's when their financial status started turning around. In 2003, my mom made the cover of a major plastic surgery journal for some crazy amount of surgeries she performed, and that really boosted her career.

Bubsa, they would have gotten me an M5 if I asked for it, but I have a twin sister. And when you have twin children, whatever present you give one of them, you have to give an equally good present to the other. So if they gave me an M5, they would have had to give her an SL500 or something like that, and they probably couldn't do it. :P

'05 BMW M3. 'Twas my graduation present. It gets me from point A to point B. :P

Conveniently enough, one of the only pictures I have of her had me blacked (pinked?) out already. Hopefully this doesn't cross any "no real life pictures" boundaries or anything.

car4sn.png

It seems the picture really distorted the color. It looks like a worn out gray or something, but it's actually blue.

Not that I doubt you or anything, but is that car in the picture an M3? I didn't know they made a 4-door M3, and it doesn't appear to have the characteristic M inlet on the side. Is it just a 3 series? Either way, that's an incredible graduation gift, and I'm sure it's well deserved :).

peterstretchfn5.gif

Not that I doubt you or anything, but is that car in the picture an M3? I didn't know they made a 4-door M3, and it doesn't appear to have the characteristic M inlet on the side. Is it just a 3 series? Either way, that's an incredible graduation gift, and I'm sure it's well deserved :).

This man has a good eye for detail!

I don't think they do make a 4 door M3 (or if they do i sure haven't seen one), i can't find one on google images either.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

I searched Google and came up with this, the guy on the site says it's an M3.

bmwm333ax.jpg

I don't really know if he's right, but he has a picture of a white one also. I don't even see many M3s on campus, most of the kids that drive a BMW here either have a 5 series or M5, and there are a couple of Z4s in the student parking lot.

Don't really know what else to say, I wish I had more pictures. That was taken for the hell of it when I went to visit my friend back home a couple months ago. My dad basically took care of all the business with the car before giving it to me and it's registered to him also. It was basically a surprise, I knew I was getting a car but I really didn't know which one it would be. If he had to do anything "special" or something to get a 4 door, I have no clue about it. :/

Thank you though, I'll feel I deserved it once I get into a good graduate school.

I searched Google and came up with this, the guy on the site says it's an M3.

bmwm333ax.jpg

I don't really know if he's right, but he has a picture of a white one also. I don't even see many M3s on campus, most of the kids that drive a BMW here either have a 5 series or M5, and there are a couple of Z4s in the student parking lot.

Don't really know what else to say, I wish I had more pictures. That was taken for the hell of it when I went to visit my friend back home a couple months ago. My dad basically took care of all the business with the car before giving it to me and it's registered to him also. It was basically a surprise, I knew I was getting a car but I really didn't know which one it would be. If he had to do anything "special" or something to get a 4 door, I have no clue about it. :/

Thank you though, I'll feel I deserved it once I get into a good graduate school.

Looks likes my uncles -91 bmw 325i or something like that, except hes is white.

I like the way your car looks merc..

Heres my car: (This pic makes it look shaped a little funny :P )

cahr6fn.jpg

(Sorry It's so big, I already shrunk it down alot o.O)

Its a Hyundai Accent BTW

*Edit* Thats the curb there my bad :D

Looks like your tire could use a little air in the front spoof.

Anyways I drive a white 2002 Dodge Neon.

n16703647_12245657_7965.jpg

Here she is hibernating with her winter coat.

1994 Saturn SL-2 (ask any Saturn dealer and they will tell you it was the best Saturn ever made). A previous owner tuned it slightly for racing, but I have not the details for that. Leather seats, power everything, and a max speed of 147 miles per hour. She's starting to fall apart on me, but I love her still.

Reposted because Phil closed the other topic.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

1994 Ford Mustang, 3.8 Liter 5 speed. Black. :P

It's kind of fun to drive, very reliable and great on gas, that's all I can say about it. :P

My dream car is a black 1971-'73 Ford Mustang Mach 1. It'll take me about a year to save up for one that's restored so that I won't have to do the work, but it will be worth it.

06 Toyota Tacoma

94' Mustang Convertable

64' Ford Galaxy

05' Chevy Trail Blazer

Thats wewt.

Lots! Amazing! Magic!

So you wake up and think: "Oh, today I'm going out with my Mustang!"?

What a big garage you have :P

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

I drive a 1993 Honda Civic!

Yes, it's 13 years old...but it only has 113,000 miles on it muahaha!

It's sparkly mint green. You could be blinded if you look at it in the sun for too long.

What makes it really good is that I've got a nice $500 stereo system in there. :)

I couldn't survive without a nice stereo system for music because I've got an 18-20 minute commute every morning.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to post a reply, late as it may be, because the only car listed here which even remotely compares to any of my cars, is that '64 galaxy. I'm a full size addict, and since full size cars stopped being made (as far as I'm concerned) in the late '70s, I try to stick to model years prior to that.

I'll try to keep it short and sweet, so here's some of my best cars.

'76 olds Ninety-eight: I bought this car from a junkyard for 500 dollars and drove the hell out of it, then later swapped the engine into another Oldsmobile. Probably my favorite car of any I've owned. It was so unsightly due to multiple accidents, and surface rust which all occurred prior to my purchase. It's 455 motor was a force to be reckoned with, and averaged a nice even 10 miles per gallon. Oh the burnouts, I destroyed many a tire in many a parking lot :twisted:

'79 Lincoln Continental: The biggest land-yacht of my fleet to date, weighing in at 4900 pounds, and measuring 233 inches overall length. Pretty underpowered with only a 400 cubic inch V8, but the most fuel efficient car I've owned since highschool (12 mpg according to the original window sticker). I got this beauty for 900 dollars from a golfcart dealership. The Lincoln in my signature is the same body style but is a '76 model.

'67 Buick Electra 225: My mouth waters when I think about this car. With a 430 cubic inch big block and dual glasspacks, nothing on the road could approach it's menacing gutteral exhaust sound. It could really throw it's weight around too. The fastest I ever got it was 110 mph, but you could hear it was just getting warmed up at that speed. Tragically this car has been plagued with problems and is currently out of commission. On it's best days, I wouldn't have traded this car for a million dollars.

31509signature.gif

just bought a new car... this morning!

nothing special, a 2006 chevy cobalt LS (basic model, the "extras" were automatic transmission and cruise control, sorry, no floor mats for you :P ) got it for $14,500 after tax and title.

and i just took pics of it... but for some reason imageshack isnt loading. ill edit them in later :D .

EDIT:

1000161b0rx.th.jpg

1000162b0ry.th.jpg

1000163b1wn.th.jpg

1000164b3fs.th.jpg

its a decent car for what i could afford :P . should last me quite a while, at least i hope it does.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I drive my dads 2005 GMC Canyon 8) nice looking truck and sometimes i drive my bros 1990 Honda Civic Dx ( wicked gas mileage )

i want to get a 1992 Toyota Paseo, put a bodykit, spoiler, hood scoop, exhaust, vertical doors, nice paint job and a few mods to the interior and engine 8) ( soon enough )

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining