24 March 2014 - Fate of the Gods

Miss Lioness

[hide=]Use the Zaros Shard on the Memoriam device to open dialogue with Zaros, you can ask every question previously available.

There's a lot of interesting stuff there

7I7dP.jpg

7I7gu.jpg

7I7hJ.jpg

7I7jn.jpg

[/hide]

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I wonder what these Muspah drop post quest..... Hopefully it's not Automatron/Cele Dragon rarity.

They have no unique drops, so you don't have to worry about that :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I wonder what these Muspah drop post quest..... Hopefully it's not Automatron/Cele Dragon rarity.

They have no unique drops, so you don't have to worry about that :P

Wow, really...?

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Doesn't seem like it, but ancient spells do 2x damage against them, so they're INSANE xp/hour.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Okay, I just have one minor nitpicky thing here.

If you tell Azzanadra about the sabotage attempt:

Zaros. Sliske is openly working against you. So you're going to... Excommunicate him? Isn't that... I don't know, kind of a terrible idea?

"This guy's clearly working against you!"
"I know, that is why I must kick him out of my fan club"
"You're not going to... You know, kill him? So he's no longer a threat?"
"No, the authors have plans for him"
"What?"
"Nothing, mortal"

[hide]Giving him the wrong simulacrum results in a corrupted corporeal form.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Zaros#Return[/hide]

[hide=]So he does come back regardless of the players wishes. This is so similar to the Death of Chivalry[/hide]

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Players may now toggle their public chat off.

Ok thanks for top update

It's not actual private chat off though. :(

I take back the one nice thing I said.

[bleep]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

so, is there any point in fighting muspahs over, say, glacors

I think that even if Zaros comes back messed up, your meddling probably reduces his chances of actually being able to reach the goal he tells you about.

Whether or not he SHOULD be the one doing it (as opposed to, say, yourself, or another mortal which has the support of other mortals to be their representative), is definitely up to you.

I have mixed feelings on the issue, because Zaros still carries some sort of arrogance in that matter. I get what his plan is...but it doesn't sound much different from what Guthix did. Even with the Edict, gods still interfered plenty on Gielinor, and his plan seems to be just that, except that nobody will actually be able to resist his influence this time, and even the other gods will be under his control.

Sliske, on the other hand, seems to be the only individual capable of completely preventing Zaros from getting what he wants.

8f14270694.jpg

I think that even if Zaros comes back messed up, your meddling probably reduces his chances of actually being able to reach the goal he tells you about.

Whether or not he SHOULD be the one doing it (as opposed to, say, yourself, or another mortal which has the support of other mortals to be their representative), is definitely up to you.

I have mixed feelings on the issue, because Zaros still carries some sort of arrogance in that matter. I get what his plan is...but it doesn't sound much different from what Guthix did. Even with the Edict, gods still interfered plenty on Gielinor, and his plan seems to be just that, except that nobody will actually be able to resist his influence this time, and even the other gods will be under his control.

Id personally like to know that as well haha.

also, I'm curious... who is the other born elder God like zaros? I'm a bit bad as lore so pardon if I'm a bit ignorant....

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

also, I'm curious... who is the other born elder God like zaros? I'm a bit bad as lore so pardon if I'm a bit ignorant....

If the wiki is to be believed - both Zaros and Seren we're created by Mah.

Sliske, on the other hand, seems to be the only individual capable of completely preventing Zaros from getting what he wants.

With t80, definite no

With t90, debatable but still leaning no because the lack of charms from muspahs is quite sad.

Plus glacors require much less attention 

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

It's Seren.

like, seriously, when you ask Zaros about her he's all "nuuuuu don't talk about her" but he knows what she looks like exactly before she blew herself up, out of all the individuals alive to this day

same if you ask what the other god is like, he's all "i think you know who it is already"

also, their symbols are very similar

she is the aspect of light, and has been explained as such by everybody

at this point making it any blunter would be hitting you with a baseball bat repeatedly, with the word "seren" engraved on it

8f14270694.jpg

With t80, definite no

With t90, debatable but still leaning no because the lack of charms from muspahs is quite sad.

Plus glacors require much less attention

If you wear the Shard of Zaros they become non-aggressive. Ancient magics also deal double damage against them, just like fire on Glacors.

6Ij0n.jpg

I think I unlocked a new music track...

[hide=Possible spoilers? Idk]

fYWKCla.jpg

[/hide]

• Like 3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

glacors are also not aggressive, so

but with the shard there aren't three muspah piling you at the same time. plus no glacyte crap to deal with either.

6Ij0n.jpg

glacors are also not aggressive, so

but with the shard there aren't three muspah piling you at the same time. plus no glacyte crap to deal with either.

While these arent worth doing over glacs if youre actually playing, it may be worth it as a replacement to abyss, doing pure afk. Dont equip shard, stand there with autoretaliate and revolution, and go eat lunch.

Not exactly sure you can survive like that lol.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Has anyone been noting down locations of Memoriam crystals?

I'm missing number 4 - Departure. I've ran around several times, couldn't find it anywhere :c

Any pointers?

TY!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]