Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

Something like resource sacrifice [...] could be nice, especially if you were planning on powertraining the skill anyway (ie mine iron ore). Who knows if it could ever happen though...

Me and my big mouth...

Not to mention about what these will do RuneScape's natural resources! And just look at the expression of that guy with a jackhammer in that first Vine...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

those faces man

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

"

• The same skilling or gathering rate as the highest-level tool that you can equip of that type – whether or not you own that tool."

This bit annoys me most of all.

Why? Why make it work as the highest you can use and thereby allow people to effectively use tools levels they do not own.

It could just as easily act to match your existing tool - ie toolbelt or equipped.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Oh yeah, keep churning out those overpowered updates with better graphics nowhere else found in the game.

I don't understand how Jagex doesnt see the fundamental flaws in the way they are running treasure hunter.

Limit it to Bxp, resource items, some of the smaller things like training dummies and move the real items like outfits spring cleaner and silver hawk to in game rewards to improve the longevity of the game.

Keep Solomons as cosmetic overrides and things like bank spaces.

Doing this would still entice people to buy keys and rune coins while providing quality to the game and providing it a future.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

a toolbox only holds 100 charges though, so it's not going to last for very long...

8f14270694.jpg

Protean logs are out tonight! Don't worry though - the action gets interrupted after 60 are used up which is a relief. It's not like it can be gamebreaking AFK training or anything!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Finally getting the ability to use BoB's with the bank interface much like your backpack compliments to the ninja team. I guess the kind of makes quick filling your bob obsolete in some aspects, but a great addition.

i65JrdI.jpg

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Finally getting the ability to use BoB's with the bank interface much like your backpack compliments to the ninja team. I guess the kind of makes quick filling your bob obsolete in some aspects, but a great additio

Praise the [bleep]ing sun.
  • Like 2

Two weeks later: it's considered OP and it will be nerfed by adding a loadout delay of 20 seconds per item.

So the protean logs give you 787.5 xp to burn at 99 Firemaking. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that's more than double magics and almost double Elder logs!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

So the protean logs give you 787.5 xp to burn at 99 Firemaking. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that's more than double magics and almost double Elder logs!

So... buy keys? BUY BUY BUY!

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

Im not sure if this teaser is advertising storing ghost hunter, an overhauled look or botb.

IzuWA8v.jpg

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

And then a sudden bug unfolds itself and all our costume rooms are void of stuff we put into it.

RS TV coverage from ItSuitey:

Q&A will be each week with previous RSTV-style segment if there is content to show

- Mod Kelpie replacing Mod Ana as lead ninja

- Ninja team made bigger

- WASD legacy interface issue hopefully fixed next update

- Offline messaging system would be time consuming

- RS3 bot busting stream (possibly next time OSRS do theirs)

- Ninja Fix: Add Great White Sharks to Tackleboxes

- Darklight was nerfed because the wealth injected was unsustainable

- Quest items shouldn't devalue T90s and other gear

- Niche items (like Darklight and Keris) are good

- Ironman group bossing might be given to ninjas (Original Ironman developer is busy)

- Deadman mode was strawpolled on stream

- Rune dragons are in another part of Kethsi and are accessible by the World Gate (Reqs RotM and FotG)

- Dragonbane ammunition required for one phase of Rune dragons

- One more RuneLabs quest slot this year (medium sized)

- D&D NPCs are slowly being buffed (Skeletal Horror, Phoenix, Champions etc) including rewards

- 'Greyed out items' acting as placeholders has been looked at several times to no success

- Guardians will be working on Invention

- Crucible to be reworked into something like old Bounty Hunter

Key note pieces being...

- Working on bank place holders with no success yet.

- Rune dragons on kethsi, several fight phases, requires dragonbane and can use world gate to acess.

- Guardians are going to work on invention.

- Ninja team is getting bigger.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Regarding Tuska Event start date from Mod Kelpie:

Hello

Many of you have been asking if the next World Event with Tuska will begin in May. It will not begin this month and will instead begin on the 1st of June.

I know we have previously discussed it beginning in May, but after some players raising that this clashed with their exams and us looking at historic player statistics, we decided to move it back a few weeks. As World Events only run for a limited time, we wanted to make sure that as many people as possible get the chance to play.

Having said this, I would still keep an eye on the sky until then ;)

Thank you

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Fair enough, although my exams are next week. ALSO, how about the whole roadtrip/special weekends during this month of finals? I dunno sounds inconsistent lol but w/e

2dgucz6.png

World event starting 1st June is fine with me, not going to complain. Good move to put it when more people can enjoy it, especially with it being time-limited content as they have pointed out. I wonder what they issue is with grayed-out placeholders is. I guess putting 0 of an item and programming that to stick causes an issue?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Welll, guess what, mine and those of all Belgians start early June. -.- There goes my chance to play it.

• Like 2

Welll, guess what, mine and those of all Belgians start early June. -.- There goes my chance to play it.

Dang Belgians trying to mess stuff up.

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

Belgium_44b2da_2977557.jpg

I'm quite dissapointed though, as it was the only real piece of content this month. :/

I know it's unlikely since dragon platebody is supposed to be an item you can only get one way in the game, but I think it'd be cool if rune dragons dropped it.

Keep in mind that dragon longswords were at one point only available in that one store. But now monsters drop it, rarely, but still do. So you can't say it won't happen.