Cowman_133

Future Update Discussions

It's mostly a ploy to make you waste all of your extra spins before they release the shark set. Can't let your previous purchases get in the way of the new ones!

8f14270694.jpg

Speaking of which where did the lucky chaotics go? Was there enough of a backlash to force them to postpone it?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Hmm, and he edited it to say that it was removed from his account subsequently. It also appears to have gone missing from quick chat...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Why people want spring cleaner so bad? I have it and never found any reasonable usage for it

Makes Slayer a lot easier. Especially for things like mith or addy where it may not be worth the inventory space picking up the items, but the ores are worth more than the springs. Rune is good too if you're lazy.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

It makes things like gargoyles give 2+m an hour

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Ok so I finally had time to look over the twitch stream and this is what I got...

Tuska and the World Event:

- Astromancers come up with a way to prevent Tuska from destroying the world.

- The premise is to prevent the inevitable destruction of Gielinor.

- Can chop down Tuskas quills and balance on the stumps.

- Tuska beatles unofficially called Tuska Parasites with a normal and an elite version. Player made suggestions were made to call them Tuskites and Tuska Mites.

- Some kind of special event happens closer to the top of the spine.

- When you align a spear to a faction you can use the anima mundi orbiting around the islands to charge the spear.

- Only one astromancer in existance, who is mocked by the wizards guild. He is responsable for creating a bubble around the battlefield for players to breath.

- Calander interface that shows who has won each battle over a 30 day period.

- Each spear can be earned as an override for zamorak, saradomin, armadyl and godless.

- World event release ETA is second week of May.

- World eater set effect is being put into consideration. They are considering a combonation of the armadyl and bandos set effects or increased chance to score a max or critical hit. Also holds the same hybrid tier level standards.

- Other war priest sets will be available from a shop, but at elavated prices. The same goes for the other world event abilities.

Raids

- Goebies ("go-bee").

- "Raids" is a big idea and big concept for runescape.

- There will be big bosses and small bosses.

- There will be skilling involved.

- Lots of cool little things to do.

- Looking for ten goebie names to name them. A contest is involved to create imaginative names for them.

- Goebies are half stone half tadpole in concept.

- They all have names and can converse with themselves.

- During raids you have to help the goebies with their troubles, protect them.

- Elder goebies will either fall over frontways and die or backwards and be immobile.

- Potentially there will be a goebie quest with probability of sooner than later.

Runelabs:

- Lumbridge crater idea will have to have some content involved. They are looking into fishing, maybe agility?

- Lodestone is more a fuctional with less content. Considering how it will work and possible additional lodestones. Potentially just a rune dump to spend from.

I have this very, very strong feeling raids will be a PVM/skiller mash-up involving play concepts from games like Lemmings and Pikmin. I think the idea will involved various aged goebies that can perform only certain tasks at certain stages of thier life. You must use them to help raid for materials while protecting them from aggressive bosses. Helping them perform certain tasks to help them throughout life will progress the plot.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I wonder if it includes the Green Skin from the Halloween promotions?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I wonder if it includes the Green Skin from the Halloween promotions?

If you watch it play through there is a green skin, but no i don't think you'll get the green skin bottle. It going to be an item that will let you pick from a variation of colors. So those with the green skin have that permanently. You can buy packs too so....

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

From the colour cycle it looked like there was a green, but not the same green as the existing skin.

The pale blue from VIP didn't seem to appear either.

The black did though, but yeah it seems to be a 1 use consumable rather than perma menu options the green blue and black currently have at makeover mage.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wouldn't mind the black...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

If it's a one time use item, it kind of runs counter to the permanent skins feature though, because it discourages use of permanent skins in order to maintain the nonpermanent one

temporary cosmetics in games always seemed shady to me

8f14270694.jpg

With 23 different skintones I hope at least one will match the burgundy on my gloves/gaps on my armor/hooves/wings

2urqj47.png(lol copied from pictures thread)

21kfiwz.png Maybe...

Also, when the hell will we be able to use any hairstyle with the old horns like they teased a while back?  :mellow:

EDIT

The years next best update is upon us courtesy of mod oliver.

Hair with horns!

B6rlH-GCIAAJpgy.png

Lol if I can have both burgundy skin and Demonic Claw hair with my horns there really won't be any more improvements to make :P

I watched the video on the wiki, none of the colors seemed perfect but I'll remain optimistic :)

2dgucz6.png

I bet we have to suggest it through RuneLabs, most likely <_<.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

i can imagine that an electrical fire goes off in their art department whenever they try to make any minor change to a cosmetic and then attempt to figure out if causes stretching

8f14270694.jpg

I bet we have to suggest it through RuneLabs, most likely <_<.

That seems to be the main purpose of RuneLabs :3 so that they can redirect suggestions/complains people make.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

I think it will actually be perfect, since my brightness is max.

33zbq15.png

2dgucz6.png

People will wonder, the answer is you get them from TH. Not available yet though.

gwvRK.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

In case you haven't noticed, upon reset and relog we've all been gifted 'Rare item tokens' it seems, to be able to buy rare stuff from Treasure Hunter in various categories. Also prices get jacked up once a certain finite supply is bought up. The store opens tomorrow, and I haven't seen any details about how we get more tokens, but I think we can make some reasonable guesses. I guess it's just a bunch of recycled cosmetics so it's not too big a deal, but oh dear..  :rolleyes:

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png