Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

That's Godless for ya. Vorago is actually only fighting because he is the protector of Gielinors Anima Mundi. I guess he joined Godless because they cause the least harm (they do however cause harm as they steal energy through divination, but that's a drop in a bucket compared to gods).

Yeah, there's one central shop now where you van buy all gear and overrides, even all the stuff and abilities from WE1 and 2.

So all of those emotes, titles, and weapon overrides are up for grabs again? Call me cynical, but I liked being a special snowflake with my Infernal overrides/WE1 titles that showed I was there during that time...  :rolleyes:

2dgucz6.png

Yeah, there's one central shop now where you van buy all gear and overrides, even all the stuff and abilities from WE1 and 2.

So all of those emotes, titles, and weapon overrides are up for grabs again? Call me cynical, but I liked being a special snowflake with my Infernal overrides/WE1 titles that showed I was there during that time...  :rolleyes:

No overrides or titles or emotes, only the warpreist and abilities and they will be overpriced so they arent easy to buy

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

No overrides or titles or emotes, only the warpreist and abilities and they will be overpriced so they arent easy to buy

Kind of a shame when the titles for the first were so luck based~

Still, that seems like the right way to do it, provided they keep the prices within reason compared to the other stuff they have on offer

no, i'm not still bitter about only getting The Boundless during the last week of the event, what gave you that idea

• Like 1

gnhSr.png

This is actually pathetic.

It's only been a month and Runelabs has already gone down the shithole. Why the actual [bleep] do they even need to poll this?

• Like 3

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

gnhSr.png

This is actually pathetic.

It's only been a month and Runelabs has already gone down the shithole. Why the actual [bleep] do they even need to poll this?

I guess that's going to be the medium update for this month, something they should've done a long long time ago :rolleyes:

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

They should really do both, no reason not to

It was only for a small update, not sure they could do both within the budget. They're doing a RuneLabs contest every month, they can't just repeatedly do every top suggestion.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

In case you haven't recovered from your bonus XP hangover a couple weeks ago...Treasure Hunter is spooning out more! They are bringing back the Meteor Storm promotion, just exactly the same thing without even dubbing it ii or anything. It's copied verbatim lol. Sigh <_<.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Speaking of which where did the lucky chaotics go? Was there enough of a backlash to force them to postpone it?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Hmm, and he edited it to say that it was removed from his account subsequently. It also appears to have gone missing from quick chat...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Why people want spring cleaner so bad? I have it and never found any reasonable usage for it

Makes Slayer a lot easier. Especially for things like mith or addy where it may not be worth the inventory space picking up the items, but the ores are worth more than the springs. Rune is good too if you're lazy.

Ok so I finally had time to look over the twitch stream and this is what I got...

Tuska and the World Event:

- Astromancers come up with a way to prevent Tuska from destroying the world.

- The premise is to prevent the inevitable destruction of Gielinor.

- Can chop down Tuskas quills and balance on the stumps.

- Tuska beatles unofficially called Tuska Parasites with a normal and an elite version. Player made suggestions were made to call them Tuskites and Tuska Mites.

- Some kind of special event happens closer to the top of the spine.

- When you align a spear to a faction you can use the anima mundi orbiting around the islands to charge the spear.

- Only one astromancer in existance, who is mocked by the wizards guild. He is responsable for creating a bubble around the battlefield for players to breath.

- Calander interface that shows who has won each battle over a 30 day period.

- Each spear can be earned as an override for zamorak, saradomin, armadyl and godless.

- World event release ETA is second week of May.

- World eater set effect is being put into consideration. They are considering a combonation of the armadyl and bandos set effects or increased chance to score a max or critical hit. Also holds the same hybrid tier level standards.

- Other war priest sets will be available from a shop, but at elavated prices. The same goes for the other world event abilities.

Raids

- Goebies ("go-bee").

- "Raids" is a big idea and big concept for runescape.

- There will be big bosses and small bosses.

- There will be skilling involved.

- Lots of cool little things to do.

- Looking for ten goebie names to name them. A contest is involved to create imaginative names for them.

- Goebies are half stone half tadpole in concept.

- They all have names and can converse with themselves.

- During raids you have to help the goebies with their troubles, protect them.

- Elder goebies will either fall over frontways and die or backwards and be immobile.

- Potentially there will be a goebie quest with probability of sooner than later.

Runelabs:

- Lumbridge crater idea will have to have some content involved. They are looking into fishing, maybe agility?

- Lodestone is more a fuctional with less content. Considering how it will work and possible additional lodestones. Potentially just a rune dump to spend from.

I have this very, very strong feeling raids will be a PVM/skiller mash-up involving play concepts from games like Lemmings and Pikmin. I think the idea will involved various aged goebies that can perform only certain tasks at certain stages of thier life. You must use them to help raid for materials while protecting them from aggressive bosses. Helping them perform certain tasks to help them throughout life will progress the plot.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png