Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

I can finally reenact that Katy Perry halftime show!

Let's make a video when this comes out. I'll even be the left shark...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

All we need now is a Diving skill to complement all the TH promotions!

It would be impossible to dive without some modern day equipment.

I know diving gear kinda does exist in the game, but if we are not gonna make guns available, we shouldn't make these available either.

The reason we can't really dive without modern equipment is because we all play humans with no super powers at all. We might be able to use the skill magic, but my point now stands.

There are already three tiers of diving suits planned for the aquarium update based on late 19th/early 20th century designs.

• Like 1

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

It would be impossible to dive without some modern day equipment.

I know diving gear kinda does exist in the game, but if we are not gonna make guns available, we shouldn't make these available either.

The reason we can't really dive without modern equipment is because we all play humans with no super powers at all. We might be able to use the skill magic, but my point now stands.

Actually we do have Superpowers. We can resist the gods.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

New Ports Update: Accompany your crew on an 8-9 hour voyage IN GAME TIME, and get a chance to dive yourself for Koi and Pearls, and get a whopping 100k Diving xp as well for each 8-9 hour voyage!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

J mods are on twitter today doing a live stream showing off more tuska world event teasers on characters, backdrops and the environment. They'll also showing us stuff on goebies, what they are and information regarding raids as well as stuff about Team Nameless.

This all starts at 4 PM BST so stay tuned here: http://www.twitch.tv/runescape

I hope to find an event transcript to post, but if someone can do a highlight for the event that would be appreciated.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I gather that would be Tesla, not Tuska. :P

Funny, but the disappointment isn't;

TmxPZ3d.png

It's already over man

some stolen pics:

Iv2QQTU.png

AROlSlS.png

It just seems like a rather large and important detail omitted.

2dgucz6.png

To be honest, that shark outfit doesn't really even look like it would be from Jagex, but some pleb made it. It really looks awkward like they just used a picture as a skin or something, instead of using polygons(?).

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Here is some more stuff on the twitch stream:

Link to watch it: http://www.twitch.tv/runescape/v/3857082

Astromancer concept art:

STZ5oWs.png

Astromancer in game:

dD0Z15l.png

NPC's to fight on Tuska modeled from the kalphites:

pPwIhAK.png

... And a slight overview of the stream:

Today's Tuska/World Event Stream Summery

The World Event:
This event will be released in the second week of may.
This event will not be tested on the beta servers.
Zaros will not be apart of this world event.
The VOD of this stream can be found here

Tuska's Spine Skilling Activities:
Chopping down Tuska quills (Woodcutting)
Balancing on fallen quills (Agility).

Tuska Parasites:
No Official name
Modeled after Kalphite Worker
Two Versions (Normal and Elite)

God Spears:
Spear is selected based on your chosen allegiance
Spears become charged by completing allegiance tasks on specific islands
Available to be cosmetic overrides purchased with event points

Tuska "Warpriest"
Set Effect: (Still in Development) Increased percentage chance to land a Max/Critical hit based on number of set pieces worn.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

^ You got the Tuska warpriest effect wrong slightly

They said a percentage chance to make you hit max/crit instead of what you were going to hit rather than a direct increase to the chance of max/crit hit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Did they mention on it if you would be able to get all the rewards like the last world events?

Yeah, there's one central shop now where you van buy all gear and overrides, even all the stuff and abilities from WE1 and 2.

The build of this event lends itself to 1 shop as the setup is Gielinor vs Tuska.

There is a sub-current as to whether the godless, arma, zam or sara win each day tht gielinor wins, but formally they are all on the same side.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue