Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

wow.... ok fml.

FUTURE UPDATE: ROTS GETS FIXED

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

"Karil dashes into the shadow not to return for 3-5 weeks! He is going to Dubai for holiday off of Ahrim's holiday pay."

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Not bad looking at all, regular rune and armored rune then, it seems? Speaking of which, not to nitpick but wouldn't the British spelling 'armoured?'  :-k

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Not bad looking at all, regular rune and armored rune then, it seems? Speaking of which, not to nitpick but wouldn't the British spelling 'armoured?' :-k

I think we might see them implementing a dill method to killing the dragons.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Did you even read the destroy info

No and i don't plan on it!... Until now. Yep... Guess you win them throughout the year. I guess whinescape won over IVP.

If you think this wasn't a calculated cash grab driven by IVP, the MTX Kings, then I admire your naivety.

hzvjpwS.gif

yeah i would imagine it will be a way to break off plates and give people more reason to to get dragon and crystal pickaxes other than for training.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

They can't drop too hard for too long though, because if they went down a bunch there would be a lot of people with 99 Smithing looking at the possibility of smithing and alching off the byproducts for huge profits on top of the amazing Smithing xp. It would be throwing a lot of cash into the economy as a result though.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Not bad looking at all, regular rune and armored rune then, it seems? Speaking of which, not to nitpick but wouldn't the British spelling 'armoured?'  :-k

yes it is! but having looked through the bosses tab yesterday at their attack descriptions, i'm not surprised. Shockingly bad English at times.

baileydafrog.png

yes it is! but having looked through the bosses tab yesterday at their attack descriptions, i'm not surprised. Shockingly bad English at times.

It's not that it's a horrible mistake but I'm just surprised they would do that. Like as an American I don't spell 'coloured' with a 'u' unless I make a conscious effort. I looked briefly at the boss descriptions under 'learn' (if that's what you're referring to) and they don't look too bad though. They're just phrased kind of differently I guess.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

It's not that it's a horrible mistake but I'm just surprised they would do that. Like as an American I don't spell 'coloured' with a 'u' unless I make a conscious effort. I looked briefly at the boss descriptions under 'learn' (if that's what you're referring to) and they don't look too bad though. They're just phrased kind of differently I guess.

in general it wasn't bad, there were just a couple that made no sense. though reading it at 3am could also be the cause for that :/

Stomp really confused me, "Anybody caught standing up the Corp . . .", up him?! 

baileydafrog.png

No problem about rune bars dropping if the smithing rework wins this runelabs poll, as that will probably make rune level 50 smithing :P

Btw that would also mean that we need more metallic dragons :3

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

rune bars are gonna get hit pretty hard if these things drop em at the same rate as other metal dragons

I wouldn't see them dropping to any lower than 12k, any lower than that and it would become too profitable to smith rune equipment.

If smithing becomes too profitable, then the prices would go back up from lots of people buying them out to smith and alch the products.

ex: Rune platelegs alch for 38400 and require 3 bars.

rune bars are gonna get hit pretty hard if these things drop em at the same rate as other metal dragons

I wouldn't see them dropping to any lower than 12k, any lower than that and it would become too profitable to smith rune equipment.

If smithing becomes too profitable, then the prices would go back up from lots of people buying them out to smith and alch the products.

ex: Rune platelegs alch for 38400 and require 3 bars.

Don't forget that Wasteless Smithing and Portable Forges already chip in significant savings, so your effective cost of supplies is already cut by around 15% or whatever.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Mod Kelpie confirmed new Skillcape designs are coming out tomorrow (Monday).

That's nice. I don't suppose keeping the old design via keepsake will work, will it? :P

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png