Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

i mean, they can take responsibility for livid farm, but are they going to actually do anything??? otherwise words words words words give us more money, we'll keep stroking that comp cape long john

crappy low duration boosters do not count

Yeah those awesome awesome boosters.

I had 6 whole boosters for Champion Scroll drop rate - that's 1500 kills of that sweet sweet 20% more likely to get the scroll.

I already have Zombie and Abby Spec champs dead so I thought lets hit up Earth Warriors, a mob I've not tried recently for scrolls but have prob killed like 2k-ish of previously.

I left that cave with 0 boosters and 0 champ scrolls.

I'm so pleased 5 months worth of reward enhancers got me precisely nowhere closer to beating a req at all.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i mean, they can take responsibility for livid farm, but are they going to actually do anything??? otherwise words words words words give us more money, we'll keep stroking that comp cape long john

crappy low duration boosters do not count

Livid Farm is the one & only reason why I am not Comped & never will be.  As much as I'd like the benefits of the Comp cape I've made a concious decision not to to put myself through the mind numbing grindfest that it is (managed 4 spells & gave up).

Changes to the format would most welcome, but as above can't see them actually doing anything about it..................

the_lad_1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ninja teaser thread is back up and working... 

We have magic secateurs and watering can that can be added to the toolbelt already so that picture is moot.

I'm guessing this is time stamps for the runescape lobby? Its been stated the time stamps will be connected to your local time and not the in game clock.

NBmdgW7.jpg

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Set up authenticator on your PC, with an app to take a screenshot every minute or so.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Brb going to test the character limit on this last one :twisted:

Mf5CwGq.png

I do approve of the questionnaire though. Where was this advertised?

• Like 3

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Something like resource sacrifice [...] could be nice, especially if you were planning on powertraining the skill anyway (ie mine iron ore). Who knows if it could ever happen though...

Me and my big mouth...

Not to mention about what these will do RuneScape's natural resources! And just look at the expression of that guy with a jackhammer in that first Vine...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

"

• The same skilling or gathering rate as the highest-level tool that you can equip of that type – whether or not you own that tool."

This bit annoys me most of all.

Why? Why make it work as the highest you can use and thereby allow people to effectively use tools levels they do not own.

It could just as easily act to match your existing tool - ie toolbelt or equipped.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't understand how Jagex doesnt see the fundamental flaws in the way they are running treasure hunter.

Limit it to Bxp, resource items, some of the smaller things like training dummies and move the real items like outfits spring cleaner and silver hawk to in game rewards to improve the longevity of the game.

Keep Solomons as cosmetic overrides and things like bank spaces.

Doing this would still entice people to buy keys and rune coins while providing quality to the game and providing it a future.

• Like 1

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Protean logs are out tonight! Don't worry though - the action gets interrupted after 60 are used up which is a relief. It's not like it can be gamebreaking AFK training or anything!

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Finally getting the ability to use BoB's with the bank interface much like your backpack compliments to the ninja team. I guess the kind of makes quick filling your bob obsolete in some aspects, but a great addition.

i65JrdI.jpg

• Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

So the protean logs give you 787.5 xp to burn at 99 Firemaking. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that's more than double magics and almost double Elder logs!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

So the protean logs give you 787.5 xp to burn at 99 Firemaking. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that's more than double magics and almost double Elder logs!

So... buy keys? BUY BUY BUY!

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.