Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

No because keepsakes just load the specified item model in place of the item you are wearing.

The item models are being replaced by new models.

Only reason it ever worked from untrim saving is because the trim and untrim cape are separate items.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Oh well then. Cue the complaints...I don't suppose having multiple skillcapes (Prayer skillcape i, ii, iii) or multiple customizations was ever considered, was it? Technical issues?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The easiest option would just be to offer the old models as an override, wouldn't it?

Of course, how silly of me to forget. Retro skillcapes, only 500 runecoins each! :P

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The easiest option would just be to offer the old models as an override, wouldn't it?

Of course, how silly of me to forget. Retro skillcapes, only 500 runecoins each! :P

sadly, nobody wanted to take me up on that bet a couple weeks ago

8f14270694.jpg

Jagex has confirmed they are working on toggles for skillcapes due to complaints.

See post here.

Really? People mostly complain because they cannot handle change, let it sink in for a few weeks and ask them again :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Jagex has confirmed they are working on toggles for skillcapes due to complaints.

See post here.

Really? People mostly complain because they cannot handle change, let it sink in for a few weeks and ask them again :P

Better to allow a toggle than force low-detail players to play with construction paper capes, which is still quite a large portion due to how poorly the game can run on mid-level models.

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

See post here.

Oh yeah I know people grumble about change but this time people are practically swearing upon login. It's a lot of backlash, even by the standards of the RS community these days. We will see though...

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Tuesday 17th March

4pm - RuneScape TV is back, and this time we're delving into the beta for a look at the EoC/Legacy mash-up, takina a peek at the upcoming death changes, and finally seeing how a now looting system may affect you!

If anyone wants to transcribe.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The guy who posts the tl;dw on Reddit doesn't mind it being posted in other places, and goes into way more detail than I'd be able to, best to wait for that. :p

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The guy who posts the tl;dw on Reddit doesn't mind it being posted in other places, and goes into way more detail than I'd be able to, best to wait for that. :p

most likely will be the case.

also some dimention of disaster hype?

djv9VwH.jpg

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

- WGS is the longest quest at 3:10

SO HOW ABOUT THAT FOUR HOURS OF GAMEPLAY IN PLAGUE'S END, EH JAGEX?

Do you ever sit back and watch yourselves berate Jagex? Its slightly funny with a side of "so, what?"

I agree with you though... Seems all thier play times are a bit drummed up if not at least they are tailored specifically for beginner players. Most of us use some sort of guide or cheat sheet anyways...

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Do you ever sit back and watch yourselves berate Jagex? Its slightly funny with a side of "so, what?"

Slightly Funny is what I'm going for. If it helps, I say the exact same thing about my own work. And I mean "exact" :v

I'm just really wondering where the numbers came from. I think WGS still took me a lot longer than that even with a guide, and even most GM quests can definitely run longer without (especially Plague). Whether I'm slow or not, it was just a bit odd to see them go back on those numbers so quickly when padding them would probably make the number more accurate.

Basically, it just feels like they're disowning their own hype train when they really don't need to, and it's a bit silly.

wgs is mostly long because of that one stupid tunnel segment followed by the even stupider tunnel segment with the druid ghosts that would force you to go back to the bank to get stuff and then come back if they just so happened to ask for something that you might accidentally drop or not even be there

"content"

8f14270694.jpg