Future Update Discussions

Cowman_133

Kinda related to the above, here are the number of boss pets ingame atm:

iAdN1hG.png

Not on the list, but there's only 182 Vitalii, including ones in POH Menagerie:

https://twitter.com/JagexRyan/status/560786117533134848

That's up quite a bit from the 113 in September.

This Final Boss (g) title is gonna be such a pain to get, and rare as hell for a while.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The crafting xp/gp rates have been in the lime light for a while now. I think since royal hides release, crafting crates, celestials, and more noteably crystal harps.

Im not surprised at protean hides, but the theme has been a bit disfunctional.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Coming up..

Protean logs! Stackable and burn away to infinity! And you can cut them into dust for fletching xp!!

Protean fish! You can learn to cook so good with these, they fizzle into dust!

Protean bones! Like regular bones, but pay to win!!

Protean rune essence! Stackable, and can make runes!!

Protean seeds! Well, just skin flakes, but drop these into a farming patch and you get xp!!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Honestly, its not like they're going to remove TH. I'd rather protean stuff than more tradeable supplies coming into the game like actual hides.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Honestly, its not like they're going to remove TH. I'd rather protean stuff than more tradeable supplies coming into the game like actual hides.

I think you meant rather TH than increasing the price of membership... Oh, wait....

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Some more information and further insight into the minigame spotlight implemementation:

Some points have been raised which I'll address here along with some of my observations so far...

- Option 1 seems the most popular, with caveats as discussed below.

- Option 2 seems the least popular, barring that some people would like to see the random progression of games applied to Option 3.

- "Just rework all the minigames": It's just not on the cards right now, resources-wise, and past projects like the BA rework have shown that the benefits for players don't lead to equal benefits for traffic to the minigame.

- "Just add AI to all the minigames": I'd like this project to be ready some time before Blue Moon Habbakuk Day, thanks.

- "People won't play all the dailies, they'll wait for CW/SW/PC to come along": People are free to only play the Spotlight on days their favourite games are up, sure. It means they're getting the benefits at a significantly decreased rate, of course, but that's the choice you make.

- I've seen some concerns that the Comp Cape requirement is devalued by Option 1, either because it would be quicker or because people feel that playing a range of minigames for the Profound armour is less pain than they suffered and therefore morally objectionable. I can debunk the first - we'd balance any currency rates such that you'd spend as much time playing Spotlight minigames as you would save from not having to grind Castle Wars games. The latter I cop to! Yes, having more choice of games to play for your Profound armour would be less pain than veterans suffered. It's still going to be the same time investment, and I'm not interested in dropping the option just because it introduces a little variety.

As of what I've seen so far in this thread, I'm introducing an Option 4. Option 4 is:

- As option 1, centralised minigame store and currency earned by doing a daily minigame challenge, that minigame chosen at random such that the same minigame can't come up too often.
- Unlike option 1, the spotlighted minigame would run for three days at a time, giving you a challenge for that minigame each day.
- Unlike option 1, the spotlighted minigame would also give a modest boost to rewards - probably of the order of 25% as opposed to the 100% mentioned in options 2 and 3.

Further commentary welcomed!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

This sounds very promising, finally something to address the castle wars problem after all these years. I am struggling to find things I want to do when I log in currently, and I really would like more minigames to be playable again so I can play some games I haven't for a very long time.

Rewards vary, usually good xp in some skills and then an assortment of unlockables that can be got elsewhere later on. Plus some limited time cosmetic overides usually get included.

Since this one will be different format to the previous 2 (and a bit) hard to say how much they will correlate on rewards though.

Please more glorious hybrid Warpriest with unique effects <3

edit: are they actually implenting that demon mobs rework?

I think their goal for the new demon familiars was to have an aoe version of a steel titan.

Just imagine how fast abby tasks and the like will go after release.

imma start cl00hunting again ^^

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Rewards vary, usually good xp in some skills and then an assortment of unlockables that can be got elsewhere later on. Plus some limited time cosmetic overides usually get included.

Since this one will be different format to the previous 2 (and a bit) hard to say how much they will correlate on rewards though.

Please more glorious hybrid Warpriest with unique effects <3

edit: are they actually implenting that demon mobs rework?

I think their goal for the new demon familiars was to have an aoe version of a steel titan.

Just imagine how fast abby tasks and the like will go after release.

imma start cl00hunting again ^^

Im not sure if anything is better than elves. I meam i guess demon familiars with scrolls and summoning flasks would be efficient elsewhere. Relaxing killing elves with a steel titan and soulsplitting would be better for people like me.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Looks like Treasure Hunter has an interesting twist this weekend - some free xp and "see-through" bonus chests that change every key used. More here.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

They should put the 200M prize every time it has 4 charges, since you need a minimum of 5 to cash out. Talk about trolled!  :twisted:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Forget the draggable bank tabs, I want that bank.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I wonder if the value of that bank could actually be expressed...

EDIT: It is actually less than i thought. It is 'only' 302 trillion 988 billion 467 million 755 thousand 230 gp.

And that times a million.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

"Lots!"

To actually do some maths though... You're looking in the hundreds of quintillions? I think?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

"Lots!"

To actually do some maths though... You're looking in the hundreds of quintillions? I think?

34,241,772,849,022,472,704 or 34 quintillion + whatever the value of the thing in the top right is (third age set? I don't recognize it.) It's probably roundoff anyway <_<.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

STILL LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF COOKIES YOU'VE CLICKED!

Oh crap I need to check that again. Might have lost my save oops.

Same for Clicker Heros.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]