New Crew Leader!

While he will be staying on as Crew, has decided to step down as crew leader. It gives me great pleasure to announced that @Stev has been chosen to succeed him, and will be leading both the moderator and crew teams.

Congratulations Stev!

H10CIX.gif

• Like 2

Way to go Stev!  =D>

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Congratulations Stev! We now need a new colour too =S. What about Orange or Pink for whoever is both Mod leader and Crew Leader <3!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Congratulations Stev! We now need a new colour too =S. What about Orange or Pink for whoever is both Mod leader and Crew Leader <3!

Back in my day, it was the purple colour for the multi-leader.

Although back then, the person was only known as "Leader" :P

But I think pink would be awesome.

Oh, and gratz!" ^^

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Weird... and I thought, given something I could swear I remember reading, that you couldn't be in both groups at the same time? :blink:

Oh well... Good luck, @Stev! :thumbup:

~D. V. "I'm way beyond confused!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Thanks guys!

You're right (DV) in the fact that website Crew aren't to apply to moderator recruitment drives and vice versa. However, if, say, a moderator was to show potential in being a good Crew member, they can be contacted about perhaps becoming a Crew aide - assisting in things like database entries and the like. This position can, of course, sprout into them becoming a full Crew member (which we currently have), or even senior Crew, etc.

I understand if someone's shocked, as I've never been purple on TIF. However, in my case, I've been a Crew member near as long as I've been a moderator. :).

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Weird... and I thought, given something I could swear I remember reading, that you couldn't be in both groups at the same time? :blink:

It might have been like this back in the early half of 2000 but not for quite a few years. Moderators can be crew aides. Stev has been helping the crew for quite some time now, in fact, and is responsible for a lot of our new features for guides.

Stev has always acted in the capacity of a leader and with his strong technical knowledge and community background he offers great insight and direction to both teams. I couldn't think of a better person on either team who could do the role as much justice as he could. You can disagree with his personal beliefs but you cannot argue with the diligence and results he has produced on both the moderator team and the crew team.

Congrats Stev, you deserved it. :)

E: that feel when you take 5 minutes to write a post and Stev snipes you. Jerk, I take back the congrats. Down with Stev, anarchy anarchy!

• Like 1

hzvjpwS.gif

Thanks for the explanation, both of you. :)

Now I must joke, @Stev, and call you "OVERPOWERED"!!! :P

~D. V. "I would be surprised if someone quoted me on that." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Rules are made to be broken anyway ;)

Congratulations Stev and thanks to Ned for everything he did for the site during his time as leader.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Thanks for the explanation, both of you. :)

Now I must joke, @Stev, and call you "OVERPOWERED"!!! :P

~D. V. "I would be surprised if someone quoted me on that." Devnull

I agree, requesting stev nerf

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

• 3 weeks later...