Warning! Tai Bwo clue can't be solved!

ShadowFire

Yeah, well I've just got the "In a village made of bamboo look for some crates under one of the houses" clue from a lvl 2 trail and I know that is one of the crates in the North East part of Tai Bwo Wannai. So I went there to find another guy searching all the crates, turns out we both had the same clue.

The main problem is, the clue can't be found in the crates any more, so just a warning to everyone doing a lvl 2 trail, you may not be able to complete it. I have sent a bug report off, but knowing how all my other ones were ignored, I bet this will be too.

blazesigbq9.jpg

You know...Tai Bwo Wannai isn't the only village made of bamboo. Unless I'm mistaken, Shilo's buildings are bamboo as well. Check there. :?

Well every guide says Tai Bwo, I've had that before and it was Tai Bwo then. I've dropped it though now, not waiting weeks for Jagex to fix it.

blazesigbq9.jpg

last time i was there was the taibi village, and i did find a clue and got a ddy(g) plate!

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

You know...Tai Bwo Wannai isn't the only village made of bamboo. Unless I'm mistaken, Shilo's buildings are bamboo as well. Check there. :?

i dout that they would put the clue in a place that can only be accessed after doing a 'hard' quest

actually, some quests need to be done for level 3 clues, like regicide

Well every guide says Tai Bwo, I've had that before and it was Tai Bwo then. I've dropped it though now, not waiting weeks for Jagex to fix it.

New clues were released, and I think that it is in shilo if it isnt in tai bwo.

It's not that you 'need' certain quests, but that if you have that area accessible to you, there is a chance that you will be sent there.

In a similar situation, I got Shadow Warriors for Slayer. I wouldn't have been assigned that if I was not a Legend.

Makes sense, no?

It's not that you 'need' certain quests, but that if you have that area accessible to you, there is a chance that you will be sent there.

In a similar situation, I got Shadow Warriors for Slayer. I wouldn't have been assigned that if I was not a Legend.

Makes sense, no?

You are totally wrong.

I am 123 combat, but I haven't done dragon slayer.

Don't ask why..i'm just that cool.

When I did treasure trails I would get legends area clues all the time...I'd have to drop them.

I have also been assigned shadow warriors...had to change the task.

I know your one post makes you a seasoned old vet of runescape and tip.it, but you are spreading false information and I wish you would not.

Treasure trails give you an incentive to do quests.

Otherwise following your train of thought...If I made a treasure trail pure I could do no quests and get only the easily accessible clue locations.

I wish that were true...thats what id be doing for the next week making millions.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

In which case I apologise.

I'm not an avid quester, and I've never gotten a clue, or assignment, suggesting i travel to areas i am incapable of entering.

So, for this reason, I assumed that what I said was, indeed, true.

i dout that they would put the clue in a place that can only be accessed after doing a 'hard' quest

actually, some quests need to be done for level 3 clues, like regicide

Yes, I have gotten pleanty of level 3 clues which lead you into areas like the elven lands, the kazarid jungle, ect. but never on a level 2 clue. Jagex even said when they first released treasure trails that only level 3s would do that.

I had that clue yesterday. It works, dude. In the big opening that leads into the enclosed area (the wall around it is the repairable fence) , the area that has the guy that sells tribal stuff, on the eastern edge of it, there's a house and theres crates underneath.

Well I searched every crate in the whole area, the guy I was with knew exactly which crate it should be in as he'd done that clue before (so had I, but I had forgot which crate.

Amazingly I got a non automated reply for once.

Subject: Re: Bug Report - Tai Bwo Wannai clue can no lon...

Date: 21 Feb 2006 17:51

Delete

Dear Flipside 1,

Thank you for your bug report.

However we are already aware of this bug and are looking to fix it.

Sincerely,

RuneScape QA

blazesigbq9.jpg

hmm 123 combat and no dragon slayer.....

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.