Dev Blog: QP master cape

helring

Is what? The idea is what? You didn't complete your thought. :P

Attain Quest Cape upon completion of all quests.

Once a new quest comes out it untrims the cape.

Needs to complete newest quest to re-trim the cape.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I think the point was his sentence structure was that of the idea of x is y, but he only went as far as the idea of x.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think the point was his sentence structure was that of the idea of x is y, but he only went as far as the idea of x.

I interpreted it as: He has an idea (x) and it works like this (y).

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

I interpreted it as: He has an idea (x) and it works like this (y).

Was there anything wrong with his sentence? I understood it just fine before I read miss_kozlow's. Then I had to re-read it and still, it made perfect sense. Not that I agree that quest cape should act that way but still, I don't think there was anything. Also your x and y's dont make any sense.

He says you get a trimmed quest cape once you complete all quests. Once a new quest comes out, it turns into untrimmed one. If you want to trim it again you need to finish all the new quests.

• Like 2

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

It would've made sense if it had proper punctuation, but the way presented was sounded as if he was to give an opinion or an appraisal of the idea, hence why it sounded incomplete.

• Like 1

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

Excuse my grammar lol..

For anyone that couldn't quite understand...

Once you complete all quests you are given a trimmed quest cape.

When a new quest comes out the cape is then untrimmed until you complete the new quest.

• 1 month later...

I don't see what's bad with this. It's simply a show-off of your dedication or waste of time, depends whom you ask. It's not like anyone is forcing you to do it unless you are a completionist irl...

I think this sounds fun. Done almost everything that is listed. Livid Farm & chomps are fun too.

Quests & lore are usually one time only and they differ so much from each other that I find them much more interesting & entertaining than mindless AFK-experience grind for example.

Only thing that sucks with the quest cape imo is that you can't wear it till you complete the newest quests. So if they add quests every week it gets a bit annoying. Got my quest cape, but need to catch up with the quests I've missed.

hokuspokus.png

Do not lose heart, fight for even the smallest hope. Do not give quarter to the forces of evil. Pursuit kindness and embrace love.

I don't see what's bad with this. It's simply a show-off of your dedication or waste of time, depends whom you ask. It's not like anyone is forcing you to do it unless you are a completionist irl...

I think this sounds fun. Done almost everything that is listed. Livid Farm & chomps are fun too.

Quests & lore are usually one time only and they differ so much from each other that I find them much more interesting & entertaining than mindless AFK-experience grind for example.

Only thing that sucks with the quest cape imo is that you can't wear it till you complete the newest quests. So if they add quests every week it gets a bit annoying. Got my quest cape, but need to catch up with the quests I've missed.

okay mr. masochist lmao

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Admittedly I've barely skimmed through the topic, so this may have been discussed to death already, but I was quietly reading through the requirements list nodding my head "yeah, that seems appropriate" until:

Delivered 25 chimp ices
Killed 4000 chompies
Unlocked all spells from Livid Farm
Lol like wtf. Chimp Ices maybe since it continues to establish the monkey colony or whatever, but the other two AFAIK are related only in that they require quests to partake... And if included then this will still be a cape only Comp'ers will be keepsaking. 

2dgucz6.png

Admittedly I've barely skimmed through the topic, so this may have been discussed to death already, but I was quietly reading through the requirements list nodding my head "yeah, that seems appropriate" until:

Delivered 25 chimp ices
Killed 4000 chompies
Lol like wtf. Chimp Ices maybe since it continues to establish the monkey colony or whatever, but the other two AFAIK are related only in that they require quests to partake... And if included then this will still be a cape only Comp'ers will be keepsaking. 

4k chompies has been reduced to 30.

Account Help

Delivered 25 chimp ices
Killed 4000 chompies

4k chompies has been reduced to 30.

and Livid was removed completely

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Why do the DG journals vary so wildly in drop rate? lol wonder if I actually have em, even if they're not required

Because it's fun to screw with us.

The real fun bit is the long standing bug (I've seen enough reports of it to believe its a real bug at this point) where one random easy to get journal just never ever drops for you.

Cause I mean who doesn't get a drop of Marm n Thok 4 doing 1-120 dg with a fair bit of solo PLUS investing a good few hours into purposefully hunting for that journal... *eye twitches*

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

From what I can see of general reports etc it seems to be a bug that just effects journals on the whole, but for each player it will only ever happen on one specific journal (At least not seen anyone report issues of 2 journals being hit)

All I can assume is there is some issue in the code that checks if you've got a journal before creating the drop that is making drop calcs think you've got it when the rest of the game doesn't.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Well I am glad that I only lack the super rare journals 16-20 then.

Account Help

Why do the DG journals vary so wildly in drop rate? lol wonder if I actually have em, even if they're not required

Because it's fun to screw with us.

The real fun bit is the long standing bug (I've seen enough reports of it to believe its a real bug at this point) where one random easy to get journal just never ever drops for you.

Cause I mean who doesn't get a drop of Marm n Thok 4 doing 1-120 dg with a fair bit of solo PLUS investing a good few hours into purposefully hunting for that journal... *eye twitches*

Just saying, with RNG it is possible to never get a drop, as easy as the droprate might be. In fact you can calculate how many people probably won't have had such a drop after so many times trying. The more people try to get such a drop the higher probability that someone doesn't have gotten such a drop. So it might just be really really bad luck :|

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!