Your level history.

Screwy

Tell us what you made through past your levels. :)

Lvl 3 - 9

I was pretty unexpierenced on RuneScape, I spended all my money on a Scimatar which was 30 Geepee back then, plus the fee to go in Al Kharid took me almost 20 Minutes to get that money, but I died alot and lost it, I also got a Bronze SQ of Goblins and also got Goblin mails, I always wandered why I coudn't wear them.

Lvl 9 - 15

I got the name the 'Bronze Warrior' after somebody asked why I was only wearing Bronze, I wanted to sound heroic and sayed that, on that same stage I was pretty foccused on my Combat and was like 20 30 10.

Lvl 15 - 21

I got Level 30 Woodcutting at this Level, after a while I got atleast 2k Willows logs and sold them for Mith armour (I wanted Mith but I also could afford addy, but Blue-green was ugly and Blue-blue wasn't, I wanted the Plumes the diffrent colour :'() and my RUNE MACE! I felt so proud whit it..

Lvl 21 - 27

Pretty much died in the wilderness whit my Mith armour and stuff after attacking some level 40 and died.. I quitted like 2 months and started again, whit mining Rune Ess that is..

Lvl 27 - 60 (Look hoop, between these levels was only fighting which isn't that interesting).

I started merchanting alot, I also got Level 60 Woodcutting which I didn't pay attention to, I started whit 500k and got 2.6 Mill very slow after days of Merchanting, I got my hands on 6 Santa's which I sold for 100k Profit (Santa's where 300k - 400k back then..)

Lvl 60 - 70

I got scammed out of arround 11 Mill at this level, the guy who scammed me is also a Tip.it member and I posted a thread to ban this scammer, I only got 100 People saying 'h4h4h4h4 u n3wb u sukk!!!!!!!1' and Mods locked my topic saying that I had to watch out.

Lvl 70 - 73

I got member, I had some breakthrougs like Level 73 Wcing and 43 Prayer and did many qeusts here on P2p.

I'm still very poor but Im doin' lots of treasure trails to make out my 11 Mill again.

Anyways, post your histories to. :)

levels 1-40

eh... its kind of all a blur. i did all the quests i could, explored everything, even the wildy, i got some levels, and killed a bunch of things.

levels 41-59

got serious. made some money, though not alot, began merchanting steel, got some rune armor, finished dragon slayer, and got even more levels and killed even more things.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

1-18 Spent wandering around getting pked left and right.

19-50 trained hard, pker remanded to the wilderness woo!!

50 - 70 training combat sucked, went merchant, made lots o cash, quit couple months after herblore came out

70 - just started back, not sure I have a focus, merchanting a bit, training combat a bit, mining a little too. Exploring the myriad of new areas and items that exist now.

lvl 1-30: i spent most of the time trying to make money and doing noob stuff.

lvl 30-50: Erm i lost a full rune set in wildy about every two weeks =[ what can I say i wasn't a good pker.

50-70: Spent most of my time cutting willows once i got to 60 cut yews.

70-80: Just training.

80-99:I became a member at lvl 96 only for a month tho.=[

1-10

Wandering around varrock and lummby makeing cash

11 - 50

Beat all the quests got all skills over 40

51-60

Last lvls on my f2p life

61-78

i got payby cash membership

Got banned after i bought a cridet card membership JAGEX NOOBS

Back in RSC..

1-25: Follow a guy named Doc41, who said he really was a doctor and was 41. But he was the nicest person. He gave me 100k and I was always following him.

26-55: Doc41 trained me, I did all the quests, made 3mil and payed him the 100k back, got all my skills 35+

56-72: Doc41 quit. Sad day. I went on my own I got 75 mining,woodcutting, firemaking and fishing.

73-79. I got banned for swearing at a mod who scammed me and got away.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

1-20 Basically trained combat a lot, because it was the only thing I knew how to do. Someone gave me full bronze when I was a noob and I thought I was the luckiest player ever.

20-30 Discovered a bunch of items that existed. Did a lot of quests.

30-40 Started to use magic and realized that it was useful! Did some more quests.

40-50 Started to feel like an experienced player. I knew my way around the map (finally). Still very poor.

50-60 Started to get some of my skills up and get into some guilds. At lvl 60 I hit 500 skill total.

60-70 Killed a dragon, got some rune. More quests. At lvl 66 I completed every f2p quest... Yeah it took me a while. I started to feel like I wasn't a noob anymore.

70-81 A LOT of stuff happened between these levels. I became a member. I finally realized that my skills sucked and combat wasn't everything. I got my skills up and reached 1k skill lvl w00t w00t. I met up with the OoC and had lots of fun and didn't care about leveling anymore as long as I had fun on RS. I expanded my wardrobe and got my first status icon (relatively cheap Pirate Hat), and found my place in the RS world. So here I am now! FTW :twisted:

1- 20 bought mith scimie and lost bronze axe, killed a goblin and getted a new axe.. i was vrry happy with that...

21 - 50 uhm killeed mutch chickens and sold the feather for 6 each... bought rune stuff... getted rune axe...

51 - 70 cutted yews and sold for 220 each, after that 250 each and 300 each... understanded finaly the feather buisness with 10 feather sellers 6 each :) bouight my 1st rare... santa hat... started power mining, but its realy hard... got millions and bought green mask, easter egg, other junk...

71 - 85 its getting hard to lvl... a day a lvl... bought more rares and more junk... like 30k raw trouts for about 80 cooking...

86+ (now 89) got lots of lvls vrry high... near mining 85, 4 lvls to go...

im reaqdy for the money...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

level 1-20 = did all quests in RS at the time (started jan4th 2001)

20-40 = goofed around

40-71 = trained hard , was level 76 when dragon quest released.

71-90 = goofed off

90-100 trained semi-seriously

100-113 = aimless training,

lvl 3-82 (All you people out there who said you started at "lvl 1," get outta here!):

Basically I just fought, did quests, made money, trained the right column stats and Crafting (except for farming), buried a lot of bones, typed a lot of words, used a lot of emotes, didn't lose a single thing to dying (obviously not a PKer :roll: ), made a lot of friends... :)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

3-20 Fought chickens, goblins, died to a giant spider and was very upset because I lost all of my tutorial island stuff. Found the lumby mines, but didn't have a pick and someone gave me like 300gp. I was soo happy

20-50 Started mining alot, got a mith scimmy and was very happy, got 40 crafting and mined in the crafting guild for hours, earning enough for full mith and eventually full rune. Went into wild with full mith, died, was very upset. Then went and killed elvarg at 48 cmb with mith :)

50-60 Had full rune, was very proud, mined alot of coal, then just stopped mining altogether.

60+ Got members, did a ton of stuff...... yea..... can't really remember plus too lazy to write :P

3-10

I was nooby and died to much

11-20

Still nooby tho i had mith, died to skeletons and lost some but friend gave them back.

21-39

Trained on barbarians til i could use full addy.

40-50

Trained somewhere for full rune and did some quests.

50-60

Trained on baby blue dragons, had 43 prayer before i could use dragon weapons.

60-70

trained for 60 att str def

70-85

Barrowed for 32m+ and got a purple, then sold for full guthans,d sq, and whip which all together was 25m atm.

85-103 trained slayer for lvls and stuff, lost 15m+ in wild.... got first d drop at 102 combat :)

Btw i started slayer at around 25 combat...thats when i became a member

siggd7.jpg

level 3 - 5 : Very very new to this game.. keeps getting lost and getting mugged by muggers near lumby and draynor jail.. lost tinder box.. and very sad.. lucky someone gave it back to me.. to burn logs hehe

level 5 - 35: trained really hard @ melee and save enuff $ to get full mith.. ended up being scammed for trimming :x

level 35 - 55: worked on mining and melee once more.. saved up for addy full with rune long.. almost got scammed when the person who claim to be able to trim is not willing to trade my untrimed armour for his trim one.. lol.. scam discovered when he resisted trading..

level 55 - 63 or 69: attempted dragon slayer with rune scimmy full addy and full inventory of lobsters.. killed the dragon with 1 lobster consumed *i over trained for this :lol: *

level 69 - 70: killing spiders @ varrock sewers.. met my best friend in rs.. still best buddy till date...

level 70 - 75: buddy got hacked.. and account got banned.. work really hard @ lessers.. and attempting to help him restart.. gave him 100k to do so.. not even a penny in bank now..

level 76 - 80: buddy restarted and we trained together @ white knights.. got tons of iron bars nature runes and law runes.. together with steel and iron arrows ( they used to drop them last time before the update of mith and addy arrows in f2p) started to raise my range level now.. *range level has been 1 all along.. lol..*

level 80 - 100: befriended lessers and got 126 rune meds got my 1st million. purchased gold trim full armour..

level 100 - 105: stored enuff coins to get full sara.. (still have that and treasured till date)

level 105 - 110: whacking lessers relentlessly to get back my 1m coins in bank.. hehe.. met 2 more great friends..

level 110 - 114: melee-ing @ ice cave every single day eva since.. trying to attain 115 cbt so that i could walk around in the ice cave without those pesty ice warriors interfering.. :P

3-8 (heehee, can't start at one!) I just walked around runescape, and did a ton of chopping and sold it all to the general store, lol. I also killed alot of goblins and did alot of burying. I hated the bones on the ground. They were annoying me.

8-10. Mostly same stuff as above, but I learned more about the game and started to mine ess and bother people by selling it unnoted... oops :oops:

10-20 By this time, I had full bronze or maybe better... can't remember cuz it's all blury. I spent alot of time at al kharid and finished many quests.

20-30 Spent my time by the willows in lumby and sold them to the general store. I also spent alot of time in al kharid once again.

30-40 Now my goal was to chop yews. I continued in the wilows at lumby. Got around 200k and bought myself a santa (they were cheap then...) Also, I killed random things. I think i liked to kill the guards in the draynor jail. They were good xp :) Also maged and ranged a bit.

40-60 That was when i got to the yews. They were mostly empty and it was a nice spot to relax. No autoers or anyone chopping back then. Made enough money for full rune. Then shattered galaxy took over me... now it seems so stupid, but i guess i had fun and that's all that really matters.

60-70 I came back after a month or 4... some guy offered me 500k plus tons of items for my santa. I was so happy, but then he told me (after i traded) that they sold for 1 mill or more. I got so mad... UGH! I didn't know that prices would go up. Silly me. I also missed the rubber chickens... came back one month too late. :cry: Well, i decided to try and get my santa back so i went to the yews once again. Still not too crowded. Now there were one or two people per world, but it was still nice. After I had 1 mill, i decided to go for zammy instead. Chopped another bunch of yews and learned about this forum. Uni_love had a "Quitting Banksale". I decided to check that out. In there, she sold her zammy for 2 mill. I was so excited. I posted without the actual money and then kept chopping. She accepted my offer and I told her i didn't have the money and asked if she could wait a little longer. People were offering higher and higher prices... 3 mill even... I just kept chopping for 2 mill and I finally had it. I pmed her in the forums and it took forever, but i finally got hold of her. Traded and got the zammy :) She was looking at me, probably glad to see another happy gamer... I asked her what she'd do with the momney if she quit, and she said she'd post a question on the forums and whoever answered right first would win all that money... Wow, that was a lot of money. Too bad i didn't even see the question... Well, I continued to wc, without the armour b/c the weight would keep me from running long. Then decided to check out the mossies. Did a bit of leveling there. Great place, still trian there now. My wc was around 75 when i got the zammy, and probably around 80-85 at cb lvl 70.

70-85 I was proud of myself. So proud that I thought Jagex had e-mailed me to tell me that I had a message in my mail box. That was the day I got hacked and also the last day before my bank pin was set... The day I got hacked, I was in shock. I lost 3 mill (I sold my zammy so that I could buy a santa again) and my mith arrows and my most prized possesion... My rune woodcutting axe. Without it, I was not able to chop to gain my money. Thank goodness I had friends because I was able to get enough money for full rune and axe :) I was so happpppy! Started to make money chopping yews again, hoping to get enough money for at least full zammy. The price of santas were around 4 mill by then. Christmas was approaching fast. I decided to become a member for a month. I spent alot of time in c wars and a couple days fletching. Did a couple quests and explored the realm of members. Then it ended and i was sad. I did some lesser killing, fishing, and a bunch of other things. Collecting so that if I were a member again, i'd be prepared and make the most of it. I did a bunch of calculations and stuff to figure out how much of each thing I'd need and yeah... I continued chopping yews. After my membership ended, I still had around 87 wc. Didn't cut many mage logs :P I kept my goal to get a santa since the price was still rising and all. Then, I figured out my goal would always be a mill or 2 away, so i gave up my woodcutting at lvl 91. Well, not gave up, but decided to stop it for a while so I could level other things. By then, I had many more friends, mostly from woodcutting, and we had funn here and there, doing random things. We spent a day playing with the wise old man's telescope. We would talk to eachother that way. It was quite fun, lol. Then, life started to interfere with rs so I took a break for a week or two and then came back.

85-now: I reminded myself runescape isn't life and spent less time in it. My cousin (who showed me this game) got banned for autoing. I never knew that he autoed.... :cry: I gave him a little cash and stuff to start a new pure account, whip he spent alot of time pking on. I calculated some more things on my little calculator and noticed that I could obtian a purple phat by the time I reached 99 wc. I once again spent my days wcing and wcing, not doing anything else (other than hw and talking). Then I noticed how long this would take me. I took lots of breaks, killing mossies, spending time in karamja, mining at the crafting guild, trying to pk (never actually killed anyone... only thing that happened was that I lost 2 sets of rune. I gained a pair of yellow gloves i found on the floor tho :P) After last new years, I had more goals which i marked down. I decided to take screenies of every lvl i got so that I could show them off at the end of the year. I got quite a few levels :D Now, i'm finding out new things about rs. Spending alot of my free time in forums instead of the game. Making new friends and all. Well, that was a fun waste of time :) Off to sleep now

1-30

did this all training on 1 man in al kharid..a well my own noob days =)

30-50

A friend irl gave me some stuff and gp...showed me how to play rs..

sow I stopped at that 1 man..i visid him somethimes though he was nice to meh =)

50-70

I just wanted to get to lvl 70 =)

70-80

pk loads became rich bought all god armours and a santa had

80-90+

got whitescreened when I was lured in the wild..lost my santa..

a well sold my god armours became member..

bought some nice members stuff like abby whip

91(right now while im typing)

fishing lobbies =)

I always tell the truth even when I lie

Dam, I love reading these sort of posts - a bit of personal history is always good to share.

Pre-Main Account

Made my first account in January 2002. Wandered around in the cow fields around Lumby for a very long time, not really knowing what I was doing - remember there was no tutorial island back then. I remember some person with the word Angel in their name helping me out. I was asking how to cut logs, how to light fires, how to cook meat, simple stuff like that. I got bored and left the game.

1-10

2 Months later I returned (dunno why - boredom I guess) and created the character which is now my main. It took me WEEKS to learn my way around the map, I was continually getting lost. One day I was in this large market place which I later learned was Varrock. A very kind person gave me full iron and I was happy.

11-20

Eventually found my way to Edgeville, and trained on Men, with the help of these 2 very kind people (Jandrew and Mizz Killa), who were bf and gf. I didn't get on that well with Jandrew, and eventually we just started avoiding each other.

21-30

Mizz Killa gave me a black battleaxe. I was so happy, I held onto it for ages and ages, eventually buying full black. I trained in Goblin village with Mizz Killa helping me and keeping me company. Later, Mizz Killa quit the game, I wasn't to see her for another 2 years. And somebody scammed me out of my black armour and battleaxe with the Trust Test.

31-50

Met a really nice guy called Daryl88, and we spent many a long afternoon training in the Ice Caves, venturing down to the Ice Warriors just to see if we would survive, and generally having fun. I somehow got full addy armour.

51-70

I came home one night from Karate practice and my Dad had bought me members. I was so happy! My mining, which has always been my favourite non-combat skill, finally reached 60 and I started to mine a lot in my spare time, eventually reaching addy mining - in these days, you had to repeatedly click on a rock to get the ore, and the rocks didn't change colour - so mining was much harder to level. I bought a green mask and a santa hat, the day after they were each dropped for 50k each.

71-80

I don't recall much of this period. I was mainly levelling up skills and just getting the odd combat level here and there.

81-90

RS2 was released as I hit the low 80's. I did the LEGEND'S quest at I think level 86. In the guild I made a friend, who would eventually lead me to the clan I'm now in, Echo Of Silence.

91-100 (PRESENT)

With long breaks of several months, I was probably only active on Runescape for 1/10th of 2004-2005 inclusive, which saw me only gain 10 combat levels. I somehow afforded a purple party hat when they were only 3 million, right after the dupe from RSC had been cleaned up. I later sold this for 9 million and bought a whip, which was a mistake admittedly. I also joined Echo Of Silence in the low 90's. I also got 85 mining sometime in the low 90's. A lot of other random stuff, and here we are today =)

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

pre-game and tutorial island - totally fascinated by the idea of mining and smithing to make my own armor and weapons and selling to others. yeah im gonna be the l33t!!

3-5 died in al kharid mines to stupid scorpions. got help from an old friend and learned to use shops and spawn spots to be an independent noob

5-20 kicked some serious goblin butt. trained smithing and loved it. collected a lot of bolts and kinda liked ranging, but not really

20-45 wreaked havoc in barbarian village. picked up runecrafting and murdered some barbarians with fire strike. still going strong with the smithing

45-55 discovered that lazy people + cowhides = money for full rune!! made a killing with cows, literally. did all free quests, klled elvarg with my trusty crossbow!

55-75 trained ranging to 41, then realized that ranging totally sucks in f2p so totally abbandoned it. got my smithing up to a respectable lvl 48 and realised NOBODY buys full steel armors. damit. at this point i had totally exhausted everything f2p had to offer

75-88 (present) joined members, upped my runecrafting, smithing now at 70 thanks to gold mines in keldy. so much ive done in those last few levels. right now learning the fine art of fletching as a serious way to make money, for my whip

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

1-50 hmmm trained and stuff did drag slayer at lvl 48 (all of this was in classic) i went into the wild before u could see peoples lvls and lost a r2h worth about 1 mill at the time... i quit for like a week lmao

51-93 continued to play classic got hacked once around lvl 80 then rs2 came out... i quit for 2.5 years

94-98 just started back in january...

dragonmguthan,crazyj18.gif

RSC veteran

Guest mmortalone

this is my friend's, hes pretty dumb, plays about 10-15 hours a day and manages to actually have a successfull social life irl.

85-3 got hacked. decided to create a new account

3-66 played 10-15 hours a day. took him 2 weeks

66-78 played 15 or more hours a day.....got tendinitis...(im not joking, i was almost rolling on the floor laughing irl when he told me this...

78-88 still plays 15 hours a day. bought full torags. wears a wrist thing to protect his precious tendons...

im seriously not making any of this up. if I ever become this addicted...shoot me :roll: