What's average?

Pieceocake1

Everyone knows who the noobs are right. (Anyone with a combat lvl below 20 killing chickens for food). And we've all seen the highend ultra-players with daunting combat lvls of 120+.

But what do you think the average player's lvl?

Personally, I think high 50's to low 60's 'cause that's when leveling up starts requiring some seriously time-consuming dedication.

I think you mean the "newbs" are the ones that kill chickens for food. Just because they are low level doesn't allow them to be called noobs, they are just new at the game.

And as for your question, accounting for both f2p and p2p, I think 70 is average.

I suppose if you wanted an accurate average you would have to add up the number of players in Runescape and divide by their combat levels.

However this would hardly give you a true average because of too many other factors - mainly lvl 3 accounts which are unused or used for rule breaking reasons.

So my guess would be lvl 3-10

Ajc100.png

I'd say that 75 is average. Many people are around that lvl, but its the jump from lvl 60 req to level 70 which throws off a lot of people. Its more than double the exp you have at lvl 60.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I suppose if you wanted an accurate average you would have to add up the number of players in Runescape and divide by their combat levels.

However this would hardly give you a true average because of too many other factors - mainly lvl 3 accounts which are unused or used for rule breaking reasons.

So my guess would be lvl 3-10

True, but if you're only counting active accounts I'd say 70-90 is average.

loldruidym0.jpg

I would have to say lvl 60-70 Combat for Members, and 40-60 for Non-Members, I have a pure (not great) and I see a lot of lvl 40's and 60's not many 70's, only if they're in Non-Members to go Pking some of the best armor around...Rune....No point in that :? (Sarcasm)

f2p: 60-70

p2p: 75-85

ehm... i think so :roll:

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

70-85 f2P

80-90 p 2p

its so easy to get 75 cb...

btw u have lvl 80 noobs to begging for money, those annoy me much more as lvl 3s asking for cash

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png