i killed leon de cour (champ of champ)

enjoi8882

untitled7rd.png

theres pic of me owning him sry i only got 1 pic

yes i killed all 10 of the lesser champs and he challenges u right after u kill the 10th lesser champ

his rule is: you may not bring any items inside the arena others then the ones ur wearing

so no food or pots or runes

he only attacks with melee so melee pray and ull b fine

reward: 442 slay xp and 442 hp xp

ok more pics guys

banners9dr.th.png

humangone2pm.th.png

dialogue1ni.th.png

dialogue22xo.th.png

that includes the banners wat the npc says to me now and the human throne for me now

its confirmed there is no more champions in the game right now

enjoi888.png

Wait what...? First you're saying that you beat him... then you ask about things that you get on the way there?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

wow thats interesting. pitty you didn't get more screenies, they could use it on the tip.it website. and such a low reward. what lvl was he? and can you get challenges from the other champs? no-one that i know of has gotten that far, let alone recieve other challanges afterwards. my guess would be to go and kill gnomes to get gnome chap?

how did you finish all the champion scrolls, and what is your theory about how you get them?

congratulations, and good luck with the other champs,

RM

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Wow! :shock:

You'll be the first in runescape to complete it.

But maybe the last too if the reward is just xp. :lol:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

enjoi, if you get challenges from the higher champions, perhaps post the pictures of the challenge scrolls, the rules, and a good pic of them while not attacking? (level too if you get :P)

Who knows... perhaps jagex hasn't even released the others yet... you may be the first to Leon!

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

om i guess there aint other champion of champions to kill

also the npc says now the one in champ guild basment

something like

enjoi888: i,ve defeaated all champions now what?

npc: maybe some more champions will deal with ur mettle in the future

so i guess thats it

grrrr im so upset i had to kill like 4k imps 10k goblins wowwowowo grrrrrrr thx for nothing jagex

enjoi888.png

om i guess there aint other champion of champions to kill

also the npc says now the one in champ guild basment

something like

enjoi888: i,ve defeaated all champions now what?

npc: maybe some more champions will deal with ur mettle in the future

so i guess thats it

grrrr im so upset i had to kill like 4k imps 10k goblins wowwowowo grrrrrrr thx for nothing jagex

So the 4k Imps doesn't sound like fun, BUT you probably had fun killing 10,000 Goblins, It probably took about 10 seconds in total for killing a goblin and finding a new one and then the 10 seconds start again. So that's about 100,000 seconds which is about... 27 Hours :shock: Wow! Congrats on your achievment

So much for the awesome reward you get when defeating them all :(

Also, as far as I know, there aren't any other Champs of Champs in the game :?

Hmm. Maybe he might not be done yet? He did say there are still champs to do, yet. Maybe when all are completed, he'll get something cool?

It is confusing, because if the champ of champs is done, I don't understand how there is more to do still. *blinks and scratches chin*

I haven't even gotten one. lol. Must have been working on this hard. Way cool, nonetheless.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

So I guess it doesnt matter what you kill or what order? Ive only gotten the goblin champ I guess you can fight anything just takes time to get the scroll

hmm wondering why jagex said its gonna big a big reward when all u get is like 1k exp max

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Well as I see it since he beat the champion of the champions wouldnt that make him the new champion of champions. Guess you guys will have to take him in the duel arena heh.

Nice work.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader