Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

Nice guide, it's helpful in some spots but i have a corection to make :)

the 78 agility + potion doesn't work, i have 64 agility, i drank a potion, then tried to pass the fence near the church by canfis. And well i was at 67 agility and it wouldn't let me pass.

addympraycape,fire%20axe%20777.gif

33 Abyssal Whip Drops 8 Dragon Drops

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked Jagex about the abyssal demons tasks, and they replied that you can get abyssal demons with 85 slayer.However i send a bug report about that, and they now said that is is not a bug.

I hate guides and other posts that say "Master" or "The Best" etc. Who are they to say whether it is that good or not? That being said, this is one of maybe 3 threads that I have ever read that deserves it's title. Excellent guide which I have bookmarked until 99 slayer.

For Aberrant Specters with Kharil's top and bottom, salve, super set, and trout I can easily fill my inventory with good herbs before I am forced to leave. I am using your method for repeating tasks to get these beautiful smelly ghosts. They drop lavas, rune larges, and tons of herbs/seeds not to mention level 3 clues. I can't get enough of these things.

For those of you who HAVE to pray on them I would suggest your best prayer gear and one p pot with a lumby tele. Mage pro until your prayer and pot is gone then tele, recharge, ecto tele, and head back. It's not the fastest method but a pretty good option for the frugal.

Again, incredible guide!

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I hate guides and other posts that say "Master" or "The Best" etc. Who are they to say whether it is that good or not? That being said, this is one of maybe 3 threads that I have ever read that deserves it's title. Excellent guide which I have bookmarked until 99 slayer.

I prefaced the guide saying that these training locations are my opinions. However I do lead by example as I am 99 slayer and I am better prepared to give advice as opposed to a level 80 slayer who decides to churn out a guide to get attention.

The title of Master Slayers Guide wasn't decided as a tribute to me though. If you do Mourning's End Part 2 you must pass the Dark Beasts. The NPC that mention's them states that "You must be a MASTER SLAYER in order to defeat them." So unless you are a quester and a slayer fanatic already you probally don't get my referance.

As stated at the very beginning of the guide, this guide is mainly here to assist you in gettin to and past 85 slayer, to become a Master Slayer. I feel it has helped many, has been stickied for its usefullness, and is worthy of the praise it has received.

Thanks for your praise.

Slay On,

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

the 78 agility + potion doesn't work, i have 64 agility, i drank a potion, then tried to pass the fence near the church by canfis. And well i was at 67 agility and it wouldn't let me pass.

ehm thats only a lvl 65 shortcut so just get ur lvl up thats not that hard

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Or do priest in peril. Can't use that shortcut without doing quest. Please think or post on topic.

Thx

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Nice guide, im 99 slayer too :o

Hey thanks! Welcome to tip it. If you have anything you want to add or just want to chat feel free to PM me.

Congrats on 99 slayer. I still slay a bit but you usually find me farming all my nech seeds or wcing when I'm on.

have fun, and thanks for the thumbs up.

Slay On,

Axe

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Or do priest in peril. Can't use that shortcut without doing quest. Please think or post on topic.

Thx

I've done the quest and used an agility potion and I still couldn't squeeze through the fence. And I'm 64 agility.

Thx

I've done the quest and used an agility potion and I still couldn't squeeze through the fence. And I'm 64 agility.

I myself can't test it as I am 80 agility, but, I know when the shortcuts first came out you could not pot to travers any obstacle. Then a week later jagex releasedan update saying that you could pot to use them.

I know that it is possible becasue the highest slayer related obstacle requires 81 agility (the first pass in the slayer cave). Im only 80 and when I go into the cave I take a swig of agility and am able to traverse that obstacle.

Apologies to the original poster for being harsh, if both of you are unable to pass it with pot, and you both have done that quest, then it is a bug that one of you should report.

I personally see no reason you would be needing to walk that direction though personally, becasue eveytime I go out that way I use my ectophial or ancient magics.

If either of you do get a response back from jagex that isnt automated I am very curious to hear their answer. PM it to me or make a post in general P2P.

Rock out!

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

hey dude nice guide...it relly helps alot a people (it helps me too.) but i'm have one little problem... dose ring or wealth help speed up the drop rate of abby whip? I'm asking because i got some mystic stuff ,rather fast while not wereing the ring, so i was wordering dose the ring applied to slayer monsters?

sorry if this has ben asked befor....

hey dude nice guide...it relly helps alot a people (it helps me too.) but i'm have one little problem... dose ring or wealth help speed up the drop rate of abby whip? I'm asking because i got some mystic stuff ,rather fast while not wereing the ring, so i was wordering dose the ring applied to slayer monsters?

sorry if this has ben asked befor....

There are lots of threads on row or no row. I can't really give a definitive answer. I always wear mine while slaying and I got over 30 whips in my career without ever really camping there.

If your asking what I suggest? Just wear it.

I get more gem, half key, and rune drops while wearing it then without it.

Also got 9 pair of rune boots one run with it.

ROW AOK with AMJ

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

nice guide imo only 58 slayer and you guide is for 65+ but it still helps and i use it to motivate my self because i got trolls 4 times ina row and i hate trolls because i would get trolls switchout and id get it again i thought i would die and then finally i got 150 daggs which made me so happy

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png