Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to update this guide with the new monsters from the slayer cave in mos'le harmless? :pray:

Anything assigned by the lost city, shilo, or buthorpe master will be covered as I have them assigned to me.

But who knows what Jagex plans to do to us.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

that's a really good guide

i make it into my bookmark too ! lol

A guide with lots of pictures!

it owns!

it should put on the tip it main page as managing the kingdom

keep on that great work ! axe man

johnny00.png

single_skill1134213722.png

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I found these the best spot for kalphites.

06jul041322211kb.jpg

06jul041325241wz.jpg

06jul041326481gs.jpg

gah!!! he is bumping after 1 minute, IT HAS TO BE A RHQER!!! KILL THE RHQER!!!

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

OMG, the new black mask sure helps

quote from forum:

"Black masks gathered from the corpses of cave horrors give a couple of bonuses when worn. Firstly, they provide attack and defence bonuses similar to a Salve Amulet when fighting your Slayer assignment. Secondly, the masks contain a spell that can reduce your opponent's Defence by 3-10 levels, regardless of whether they are your Slayer assignment or another player."

i hitted 35 on 102 str :shock:

EDIT: hitting 31's unpotted is so cool :P (88 str)

anyway, i read in kb that shilo will assign these new cave horrors so be prepared to add them into your guide

larsie538.png

Awsome, just awsome, im currently 88 slayer almost 89 and used shilo...till now, im going straight to chaeldar after i finish this task.

You are right about many things I had never thought of, hope you keep helping some nooby slayers like me, and I hope to meet you in one of your tasks somewhen.

Till then, Thank you for the tips and sharing your knowledge

Kohe :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

A note or two....

You can also get jungle horrors as an assignment, I just got 169 of them.

Furthermore, for cave horrors, if you go to a spot in the cave that's pretty far north, there's a great place with about 5 spawns. Somewhat spread out, but still good enough that I'm always fighting a horror. You can use guthans there if you have a decent defense level, because even with 90 def I fell to about 60 hp on the rare occassion, but I always healed eventually with it.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

This guide is thorough beyond reason. I liked that you displayed pictures with the recommended safe spots for distance combat. Using this guide I have confidently reached 77 Slayer and I intend to use it to 85. I sought a guide of this quality.

Many Thanks.

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

seems like latest hidden update to slayer has ruined the lost city abby mission technique.

anyone else agree?

Myself and members of my slayer community (Feel free to join, check my sig) are having a 2 week slayer compatition starting the 15th.

During this time I am dusting off the ol slayer gear and will update my guide for new assignments from buthorpe, lost city, and shilo. I will also see if my abby technique is now shot. You must keep in mind when Jagex adds new monsters thats yet another choice forthe master to choose which unfortuneately lowers your chance to get Abyssals.

This guide is old, but I'm glad it stood the test of time. :D

Slay On,

Axe

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

icefiendswtf7km.jpg

New monster from Burthorpe - Icefiends (and it's not on RS knowledge DB either :shock: )

Icefeinds eh? I didn't realy see that some coming, I almost forgot about them lol. I am also surprised it isn't listed in the Kb.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I just wanted to say that their are now lvl 25 goblins in the stronghold of security so if people wanted more exp for their goblin assignment then they could go there.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

I just got assigned 167 Junlge Horrors!!

They are not worth it, burthope them. They are Scattered everywhere.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

hey dude, i have some pics that you can put under your cave horrors section! they are quite easy to range actually, with tons of range spots as well.

all of those yellow dots are cave horrors, except one. this area is 30 seconds due north of the cave entrance. these are my new favorite slayer task :D

Pl0x use these pics, as i see you lack some of ranging spots or areas with lots of them. your only complaint was they were scattered, so maybe this area will suit you better :wink: but keep it on the dl :-$

cavehorrors35yi.png

cavehorrors26lz.png

cavehorrors66hr.png

And my current goals are:

great guide.........

u also said the most funny thing ever lol.......

"Repeat as necessary. I play all day and get 3-4 abyssal demon assignments daily. Don't be jealous."

im ohhh so jealous

shaamroc.png

great guide.........

u also said the most funny thing ever lol.......

"Repeat as necessary. I play all day and get 3-4 abyssal demon assignments daily. Don't be jealous."

im ohhh so jealous

Guess I should have put an if in there. If I play all day with the intent to kill abyssals I can get 3-4 abyssal assignments.

I have a lifestyle wher I can multi-task and play a little more RS than some of you. No need to judge me.

If you are So Cool that you have managed to register for this fansite about a video game, then I'll chance it to say that you, I, and everyone else here are on the same boat of geekdom. No need to pretend that you are less nerdy than the others to make yourself stand out. \'

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

awesome guide

one small note: you can't burthorpe desert lizards

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.