Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to mention that both cave and jungle horrors are tasks available at zanarifis just in case you haven't added that yet.

Again, great guide. Bookmarked for all eternity. :3>

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

We can now get abyssal demons at 85 slayer. Also got 17 skeletal wyverns yesterday.
thank you for that, I myself have no place to verify this but a member of my slayer guild told me about it.

After our slayer competition I will update the guide for jungle horrow, skeletal wyberns, dark beasts, new buthorpe monsters, and correct that you can get abyssal assignments at 85 slayer.

Slay on,

Axe

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

you are missing a few monsters. i just got assigned 112 killerwatts, for example

and by the way, i just got a clue scroll from a cave horror but i dont know what level it is. probably 2. just giving you some reference

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

correction, its a level 3 clue

cave horrors drop lvl 3s

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

A quicker way to get to black dragons, for those who have done RFD is to use the evil chicken shrine. You enter Zanaris through the little hut, and then directly north is a chicken shrine. Use a raw chicken on that, and you're brought to a room with 4 black dragons.

are skelytal wyverns assigned a slayer task? im training slayer (70 atm) and when i get 72 i want to get my friend a pair o granite legs for his b day

so how often do they drop granite legs and what is the best way to kill them?

81 atk

83 str

90 def

79 range

88 hp

you could PM me in game. my pm is on unless some bnoobs pm me and curs me out.. :roll:

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I've said it before, but I'm training slayer again so: Great guide! You migth want to add Minotaurs to the Burthorpe guide, they're pretty straightforward but still...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I've said it before, but I'm training slayer again so: Great guide! You migth want to add Minotaurs to the Burthorpe guide, they're pretty straightforward but still...

If you join my slayer guild you ave the most recent updates. I'll be posting it here when I am finished.

Will be done in less than 2 weeks, in the meanwhile check out my guild in my signature.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Lvl 49 slayer at 80 combat (yes I should be ashamed), so no slayer guild for me :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Very nice guide. I'm only 76 slayer but I was 73 about 4 days ago. I've recently gotten back into slayer and it seems my luck has gotten 10x better since the last time around but I have to disagree with your opinions of black demons. I always get at least two rune chains per task of 150+ of them. They definitely give good loot, easily enough to pay for using Guthans on them. I even got my very first drag drop (med) other than my left halves from them too. I was so excited even though they're like barely worth an obby shield these days lol :\.

Suggestions for you though (choose to listen or not, I'm not the 99 slayer):

- a list of monsters best suited for using Black Mask on would be very helpful.

- a list of which monsters to fight for most xp per task instead of raw xp per hour (i.e. killing kalphite guardians instead of kalphite soldiers).

- a list of which monsters to fight for best loot per task instead of xp per hour.

- I've found the black dragons at the evil chicken's lair are far better than the one's in Taverley because they're closer to a bank, no one is ever there, and they aren't aggressive. There is a range\hally spot there as well that works very nicely. If you consider revising or whatever, just send me a pm and i'll send you the safespot pic. On a crowded world, the single baby black drag in the evil chicken's lair would probably make quick work of a black dragon task as well.

- I've also found that the lvl 80 skeles on a pretty empty world are very nice for skeleton tasks. They're the ones in that invisible dungeon for Desert Treasure. With a Black Mask and Salve Ammy, you get a 30 percent bonus to str and att :3>. Place also seems closer to a bank than the ones on karamja.

Nazgul.jpeg

Huge update. Enjoy.

7/14 Dark Beast Strategy Added under Shilo Tasks.

7/15 Fairy Ring Slayer Guide update.

7/16 Updated Abyssal demon technique, removing the restriction of having to be 86 Slayer to get abyssal demons assigned.

7/16 Minotaur Strategy added.

7/16 Spider Strategy added

7/16 Added note to the beginning of the Buthorpe monsters explaining the addition of the Stronghold of Security and how it can be an alternative location for the buthorpe tasks. List the monsters and the level of the dungeon they can be found on.

7/16 Dwarves Strategy added.

7/19 Jungle Horror strategy added.

7/19 Black Mask Notes Added.

7/19 Zombies, dagganoths, Elves, and lesser Demons pictures added.

7/19 Killerwatts Strategy added.

7/19 Zygomites Strategy Added

7/19 Skeletal Wyverns Buthorpe Suggestion added.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

um, how is attack the zygomite and killerwatt strategy? :-s

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

thanks for the guide man....its awesome.....really informative and helpful........do u have like a clan/group? im 59 slayer in the game and i hear u need 60 so im workin there :P anyways i really like slayer and its pretty fun...cool guide...well if u do have clan/group and i have the requirements message me in game (name biggjj) and ill be happy to join.......happy hunting!

I love the guide, as soon as I read it I went off to zanaris for an assignment... and got assigned 147 greater demons! In your guide you said you can kill them in the ogre enclave after the quest. I went back, and when I tired to enter the cavern it said the ogres had blocked it off. How do you get back in after the quest (watchtower) is done.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

I love the guide, as soon as I read it I went off to zanaris for an assignment... and got assigned 147 greater demons! In your guide you said you can kill them in the ogre enclave after the quest. I went back, and when I tired to enter the cavern it said the ogres had blocked it off. How do you get back in after the quest (watchtower) is done.
talk to the orge guard outside the cave , tell him you want to go in

johnny00.png

single_skill1134213722.png