Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 small remarks to this great guide.

-The tip to get abyssal demon 50percent of the times don't work anymore unfortunately. I was also doing that previously...

- For monkey, I prefer to use a monkey grigri, tele to monkey island, go down in the cave in this building where Monkey zombies are and kill the lower level zombies.

They are agressive so very easy to kill as they keep attacking you. Just stay close to the lmadder? i think 3 or 4 respawn there. And if you have to wait coz you are too fast, just go a little east to kill a big one :)

Use guthan set + whip when no reheal needed

I don't know if this has been bought up as I havent read all 19 pages but I have got abyssal demons as a slayer task and I am only level 85, this may have been mentioned, or may have been a jagex update, but just thought I'd let you know.

And good job on the guide, I've used it since I was level 55.

oober

ooberman05.png

Wow very nice, I always see these guides and want to raise my slayer, but i'm too impatient :(

10/10

ancientwv8.png

untitled6kv7.gif98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

still an awesome guide maybe if u updated a few pics with the new look monsters, and have u added the new terror dogs.

this is also a free bump to keep it at the top of the guides page, it fell of :(

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Yes the money isn't life changing but this monster is more profitable and less dangerous than their neighbor the Gargoyles. Skip if you can't be bothered to melee, accept if you are range/mage/hally.

It should be except, not accept. Just a lil' thing that bothered me when I was reading. That's what I get for being brought up by two editor's.

Great guide. =D> =D> =D>

That isn't a mistake; what he meant was if you're using range/mage/hally, accept the task.

One thing I noticed needs to be changed: the mine south of Lumbridge was replaced with one for iron/tin/copper; the mithril/addy is further west now.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I love this guide, I'm 2 lvls from 65 slayer and I am always checking it out for the best thing to do

p.s. anyone selling a black mask?? I can't seem to get 1 on the marketplace

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Also, even though you didn't put a lot of information for the Mogres, I've found a way you can stay there untill your assignment is complete.

I am currently in the middle of my 117 mogre assignment, when I thought about it, and I remembered that they drop raw fish very consistantly.

Items needed for this method: Axe, Tinderbox

There are willows down by the dwarfs house, so go cut about 2-3, pick up all your raw fish drops, and cook them every once in a while.

This method is obviously for people who can't get through the assignment unscaved. As for me? I like to be on the safe side.

Just thought you'd maybe like to put that into your guide, if you even read this far down on the thread.

10/10 as far as the guide goes, I am using this, and plan on using this for a long time, good work! :thumbsup:

Thanks for reading,

~Lee~

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

Nice job! By far the best Slayer guide I have read. Decently laid out and the pictures made it so much better! When I go for higher slayer I am probably going to use this guide :D

gotphazonkz5.png

99/99 Defence 92/99 strength 80/99 slayer