Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

A note on Turoths:

If you stand at one end of the chamber that they're in, and mage/range one of the beasts at the far end, the target will have a hard time making it through the mass of other Turoths to get to you.

As such, they rarely get to you to deal much/any damage before you've killed them.

I maged a sizable task wearing full blue mystic, and used hardly any food.

They drop lots of high-end herbs, so for the mage XP and inventory of Rannars and above, I felt it was well worth the effort.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said before, very nice guide! I see that you have added the new easy way to Burthrope and Shilo assignments with the new Achievment Diary gloves 3 which I use all the time now.

Sir_Nitram99.png

8 skills at 99: Herblore - Farming - Cooking - Firemaking - Woodcutting - Fletching - Magic - Crafting

you need to update oon OGRES all i can find is Mogres

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

im level 107 cb and i wana train combat and slayer to 65 but i dunno which master to go to. shilo gives too much metal drags, lost city seems to always give me hard tasks like iron drags n black demons but edge always gives me weak ones like crocodiles, what do u suggest?

id always go 1-2 slayer masters before what your supposed to ask

i can go to chaeldar so i got to vannaka

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

in your guide you say that the best place to slay monkeys is outside the nature altar. i have discovered a better place: so when you got monkeys as assigment you tele to fala and grab you monkspeak amulet and monkey greegree and then you go to ardougne zoo you equip your amulet and your greegree and then you speak to the monkey minder. You will be placed inside the cage. when you're done with your assigment just talk to the monkey minder again to be telleported outside the cage.

vsigcopyhj0.png

Dunno if someone has said this,but you can no longer range or mage Werewolves in Canifis Pub,you can only range over the table in the bank,which isn't very efficient.

What you CAN do though, is range over the bar. Works like a charm.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

• 4 weeks later...

i have reached 85 slayer so obviously i want to get the abby demon task, no not for me, i used your gide and went back to the lost city slayer master hopeing to get them but so far i have only been given bronze, iron, steel dragons, gargoyles, and the new terror birds, all Burthorped lt

looks like i wil be reaching my 99 slayer killing Bats etc lol

eckythump0.png

eckythump0.png

ECKYTHUMP0.png

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅThat proves it, doesn't it? You said he was dead! It's like Chinese food, this is. Half an hour later you have to kill him again!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

i have reached 85 slayer so obviously i want to get the abby demon task, no not for me, i used your gide and went back to the lost city slayer master hopeing to get them but so far i have only been given bronze, iron, steel dragons, gargoyles, and the new terror birds, all Burthorped lt

looks like i wil be reaching my 99 slayer killing Bats etc lol

you can kill abyssals without having a task of them. You don;t have to be asked to kill monsters y the master to be able to go kill em

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

Updated 09/06 Slay on!

9/06 Ghosts Updated

9/06 Rats Updated

9/06 Dark Beasts

9/06 Iron Dragons

9/06 Skeletal Wyverns Buthorpe explanation.

9/06 Waterfiends Buthorpe explanation

09/06 Shadow Warriors

09/06 Spiritual Mages

09/06 Spiritual Rangers Buthorpe explanation.

09/06 Spiritual Warriors Buthorpe explanation.

09/06 Warped Terrorbirds Buthorpe explanation.

09/06 Warped Tortoises Buthorpe explanation.

09/06 Assignment Swapping

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Terror Dogs are avaible as a Slayer Task, just got 21 at Vannaka.

I only cover Lost city and Shilo.

However they woud be recomended fr Buthopre anyhow...crappy drops and have to g through tarns lair to get to them ?

Ill pass

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

best guide i've ever seen!! and i've seen alot!!! :-w :thumbsup:

i love slayer

currently combat 93 with 63 slayer

pretty godo for my lvl =D

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

OMG! Thanks!

I should have read this before. I struggled to find the slayer monsters.

Added to Favorites

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

nice guild.

should be aow

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

i totaly agree with you regarding the spiritual rangers,simply worthless.

However regarding the Spiritual Warriors i think you were a bit harsh.

On friday i had a 140 bloodveld task and decided to take them in the GWD instead of the tower. i ended this task with 3 d boots from the mages and 2 clues(lvl 3,200k each) from the warriors.

I also got 2 rune kites and a 140k cash (hi-alch mostly from the warriors).

took me 3 hours to finish this task :D

Anyway,the fact that this is NPC vs NPC environment makes them quite an easy task. Right in the center near the rope there are 2 warriors that most of time keep themself busy with the Gorak which respawns near. Just back-stab them and you hardly need to pray or eat.

One drawback (need to verify it), for some of the kills you'll not get the slayer xp.

they drop clues,rune kites and hallies,and some other nice hi-alch stuff.

I am not planning to burthrope these guys in the near future...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for publishing this wonderful guide. I've read through the last three pages of comments to see if this has been suggested already and haven't found it. I don't want to take the time to see if it is on the other pages so here goes:

I agree with your idea of kalphites being phenomenally fast when you use your cannon. Another trick to speed up the process is to bring your keris dagger if you've finished that quest and melee them while the cannon takes them down quickly. I've super poisioned mine and with the special from the dagger hitting occasionally they drop like flies! Seriously though, I've hit a 68 with the dagger and I was only boosting with a super set so I was in my mid 90s at the time!

Thanks again for a great guide!

nephite11.png