Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

nice guide bu i cant find ice giants in it :(

Then I'll give you two places for them: Ice Cavern south of Rimmington (safest place), and Ice Plateau, level 48 wilderness (a bit dangerous, but more giants and a cosmic rune spawn). Of the two, I recommend the wilderness location, just be careful (I've only ever seen three other people there, but that was on f2p when I lost members).

They're also on White Wolf Mountain, but I've never tried killing them there. You could try it, though.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice guide 20/10 it helped me get my goal of 55 slayer, i love u (not in a any weird way)

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

OMG! This guide is sooo awesome! I will start to use this guide! This guide definetly belons to AOW :D

Just one small question: How you can skip tasks?

burope it, unless u got it from burope

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

I posted like 4 times before on this topic, great guide :P . I would like to ask somethign about blue dragons though: To me they are very tedious with all the banking hides, and are awful xp/hour. Should I skip them?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Very nice guide. I've been going for 65 slayer for a week now, I started at 59 and am 61 now, nearly 62. I'm going to use this guide and hopefully get there very soon.

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.

I posted like 4 times before on this topic, great guide :P . I would like to ask somethign about blue dragons though: To me they are very tedious with all the banking hides, and are awful xp/hour. Should I skip them?

If you don't want to fight the blue dragons you can fight baby blues as they count towards your slayer task.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

depends if you want money or exp, if you want money, kill them, if you just want quick exp, skip them or do baby blue drags

edit: btw i found a better spot in taverly dungeon for black demons, cant be bothered to get a pic now, will do next time i get them

here it is as promised

blackdemonsjo1.png

heres the link if you need it

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2035 ... onsjo1.png

if the demons cant reach you and you got your cannon going it will fire as if in a multicombat zone

About the Kurasks, their is another pretty well option to kill these.

Go in full Guthen and bring a Broad-Leaf spear with you.

Attack with the broad-leaf spear and change to Guthan Spear when you need to heal. You'll hit 0's, but you will regain hp!

It's a lot less expensive. Killing is still pretty hard, but a lot less expensive!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Havent checked in awhile since tip.it loked thetopics for a spell.

I will be updating a few things in a motnh or so, really havent changed a thing since jagex reworked the shilo master so I'm kind of behind :-D

I also been leading my Slayer Clan so if you wwant answers to questions or updated info you can always go there first, but TIF will be updated soon.

Slay On,

Axe Man JAck

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Yes the money isn't life changing but this monster is more profitable and less dangerous than their neighbor the Gargoyles. Skip if you can't be bothered to melee, accept if you are range/mage/hally.

It should be except, not accept. Just a lil' thing that bothered me when I was reading. That's what I get for being brought up by two editor's.

Great guide. =D> =D> =D>

Cowmasta13.png