Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to noob out and buy the skill go sell your blue party hat, buy 1 million cannon balls, and no life at edgville master cannoning everything as previously suggested by another player.
Ya I noob'd out whips were 20 million each when i got 85 slayer excuse me for wanting to get there as fast as possible

LoL. Its no longer cost effective to do that. If I had a time machine and no Real life committments back then I would have spent my first year doing quests then make cannon balls. When Slayer came out I would have used the edgville master exclusively all the way to 85 cannoning everything and then sell my first 20 whips, which dropped alot more frequently back then, for 30 Mill each.

As it is now to use the edgville master and cannon to 85 is throwng money away because you will get no real return on all the money you spent on balls. Plus with the edgeville masters low assignment numbers and frequent assignment of crocodiles you aill be annoyed half the time and getting new tasks much too frequently.

The time to power slayer through edgeville has come and gone. Am I saying my methods are the best? I believe tey are but you are free to have your own opinion. :twisted:

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Here is how to get a high amount of Abyssal demon slayer assignments.

Before you start, Make sure you are 86 slayer. You cannot get any abyssal demon assignments assigned to you without being 86 slayer.

Make sure you have a fair amount of Games necklaces so you can teleport to Buthorpe.

Use the Lost city slayer master. Shilo will give you all the high slayer monsters an equal amount of times. Nechryals, Gargoyles, Black Demons, Metal Dragons, and Abyssal Demons.

Lost city on the other hand gives you your highest killable slayer monster very often when coming from another master.

So how do you get the abyssal demon assignments?

Train slayer using the lost city master. Do the assignments you enjoy. I suggest black demons, Kalphites, normal dragons, Dust devils, ogres, and trolls. Skip the low profit tough monsters like Gargoyles and Nechryals if you can't stand them.

Soon you will get an abyssal demon assignment. Do it.

Instead of returning to the lost city, go to Buthorpe and get a new low level assignment. You do this because it is impossible to get the same assignment two times in a row from any master.

Finish the Buthorpe assignment, return to the lost city. 50% of the time you will be given your highest killable monster from that master. Abyssal Demons, and a decent number 130-166.

If not return to Buthorpe and bet another small assignment if you dislike the task.

Repeat as necessary. I play all day and get 3-4 abyssal demon assignments daily. Don't be jealous.

You can argue its all luck but I've been doing it this way for a long time, with great success. Instead of wasting my valuable time at Nechryals and gargoyles, I am basically at the abyssal demons 75 percent of my online time ON ASSIGNMENT.

Will this work with any monster, Mainly Dustdevils?

Soon you will get an abyssal demon assignment. Do it.

Instead of returning to the lost city, go to Buthorpe and get a new low level assignment. You do this because it is impossible to get the same assignment two times in a row from any master

It is not impossible. I have gotten elves many times in a row. Sometimes, i get elves, then elves again. Latley, when i get them, I go to Burthope, but I sometimes get Elves again after doing my Burthope assignment.

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

It is not impossible. I have gotten elves many times in a row. Sometimes, i get elves, then elves again. Latley, when i get them, I go to Burthope, but I sometimes get Elves again after doing my Burthope assignment.

Is it really in a row when you burthrope in between? Elves then banshees then elves isn't in a row.

I'm 89 slayer now, I never have gotten an assignment from a master, finished it, went back to the same master right away and gotten the same assignment again. not once.

Is it really in a row when you burthrope in between? Elves then banshees then elves isn't in a row.

I'm 89 slayer now, I never have gotten an assignment from a master, finished it, went back to the same master right away and gotten the same assignment again. not once.

What icepak said :twisted: .

I got all the pics taken I'll try post and finish this guide to my liking by next friday.

I appreciate all the feedback and praise I have received from many of you.

I guess I did it to kind of justify me spending a good 8 months of my life playing this game when I really should have done more productive things:-P.

My loss of real life is your gain. If I had it all to do over again I still would. Just make sure you work out and dont eat soo much Mcdonalds!

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Thanks for the tip on abberant specters. I used to skip that assignment, but after reading you guide I started doing them. I just go in there with a full load of free salmon, 2 prayer pots and a super att and str pot. I first finish my salmon and then go on on prayer.

I drop everything below aventoe. And get plenty of resupply of irits, kwuarms and rannarrs from each trip on average. In fact I now consider them good herb droppers! I really like them nowadays...

When I am full I tele to lumbridge...recharge my prayer, ecto...load up again...go back...

3 times for 190 specters.

thanks

hey, awesome guide, really helpfull :)

i've got a question though, how many cannonballs do you average use on a dagganoths assignment of lets say around 100?

This is probably the most thought out guide on here. Axe Man... you rule.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I just want to add that for the troll cannon spot, I also killed pee hat a few times, and he also drops granit shields. I think I got a few hits on Kraka too, but never actually killed him.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Great guide. Impressed with the detail provided on each of the creatures.

I don't know the hatred toward metal dragons. Granted, I always mage metal dragons. At my level, it only takes 40 slayer darts to take out a steel dragon (so 2 minutes a kill). Extremely slow and not as profitable since the drop in dragon skirt/leg prices. Even a 100 steel dragon assignment will net 25k slayer xp, cost 1 million gp in runes and take 3 to 4 hours. Other than that, great assignment.

Guess I should start working on my slayer. Lost city isn't all that bad.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

great guide there, just proff read it, found some minor spelling :oops: but its all good :P

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and yhou can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

So I guess we can stop fussing about your terrible grammar, right? :twisted:

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

great guide there, just proff read it, found some minor spelling :oops: but its all good :P

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and yhou can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

owned haha i got that e-mail a while ago to -.-

i hate ppl who try to correct peoples grammer or spellings

owned haha i got that e-mail a while ago to -.-

i hate ppl who try to correct peoples grammer or spellings

Lol what made it more funny was that he spelled proof wrong. Lol.

Just making fun man, but it was really funny to me. Couldn't let an oppurtunity to give you heck pass.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Dont know if this was posted already so if it was just ignore. There is a safe spot for ranging abherrant spectors. Here's what you do. Attack the spector that spawns next to the chain that leads up from lvl 1. Then quickly run out the door into the bloodveld room. This will lure the spector into the doorway. Take position behind the skeleton on the floor and fire away. You may take a couple of hits luring so bring food or use prayer. Also the door closes after a while so you may have to reopen it. I did an assignment of 146 spectors this way so it does work.

Desert Lizard tasks cannot be changed

Desert Lizard tasks CAN be changed unless its assigned by Turael.

BTW. Nice guide axe man jack.

Some own suggestions

Bears assignment : I would like to recommend the Ardy East Mine which have around 9 bears. You can actually plant some crops at the nearby patch and train slayer together.

Skeletons : Damis Lair (required ring of visibility). Those skeletons are level 80 which drops level 2 clue and big bones. You can single melee near the entrance or run into the multi zone and use a cannon.

Spider : Karamja Jungle or Karamja volcano for jungle spider (level 44) or use the varrock sewage for deadly red spider (level 34) (can collect spider eggs for herblore)

Ghost : Member's dungeon near the chaos druids. No need to bring any keys or items, just armor, weapon and a few food.

Desert Lizard tasks cannot be changed

Desert Lizard tasks CAN be changed unless its assigned by Turael.

Okay thats weird, couldn't change my Chaeldar Lizard task.

Hegel.png

Very nice guide, has helped me alot, even inspired me to start slaying again. Unfortunately, my first task was 140+ desert lizards from Shilo and I couldn't Burthorpe them for some reason so that's it for slayer for a while

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing