Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06

bigmoneyak

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go trough the 12 pages, but for all "Dog" tasks you have to go to Birmhaven. If you're a PHOENIX-gang member you can go into the building where you did heroes, and there are 3 dogs in a very small cage. You can melee them, and on world 2 they got good respawn (non stop fighting).

Nice guide tho!

signature4s.jpg

great guide there, just proff read it, found some minor spelling :oops: but its all good :P

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and yhou can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

So I guess we can stop fussing about your terrible grammar, right? :twisted:

owned haha i got that e-mail a while ago to -.-

i hate ppl who try to correct peoples grammer or spellings

same and ppl say it takes em 5 times longer to read it than u take to type it. Yh rite it takes like 5 times less time to read it than type it

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I didn't go trough the 12 pages, but for all "Dog" tasks you have to go to Birmhaven. If you're a PHOENIX-gang member you can go into the building where you did heroes, and there are 3 dogs in a very small cage. You can melee them, and on world 2 they got good respawn (non stop fighting).

Nice guide tho!

Or, you can kill dogs at the mansion in East Ardougne, or at McGrubor's Woods.

I think your wall beasts locations are wrong. There are 2 much better spots closer to each other.

map24hl.jpg

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I think your wall beasts locations are wrong. There are 2 much better spots closer to each other.

map24hl.jpg

Not wrong, just different. I used the one posted. Plus with yours being so close together they might not respawn by the time you get there.

I'm not a fan of standing around.

Thx anyway :shock:

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

bumping a great guide, for its greatness

no im not flaming, im making sure that everyone can read this post and appreciate its helpfulness

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

I just wanted to say that this was a great guide, with obviously a great deal of time spent creating it. So thanks Allen for taking that time to write this. I learned some things that I had never thought of and confirmed other things that I was doing, I was doing correctly. Hope to see you around abysall demon pit real soon.

Nighthawk ii

I just wanted to say that this was a great guide, with obviously a great deal of time spent creating it. So thanks Allen for taking that time to write this. I learned some things that I had never thought of and confirmed other things that I was doing, I was doing correctly. Hope to see you around abysall demon pit real soon.

Nighthawk ii

Glad you could find it and welcome to the tip.it forums.

Slay On,

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

just a question for 5 days i got 86 slayer keep usin lost city master but dont get a single aby demon task..is it bad luck or what?i always get task that i dont want..i keep changin n gettin more but i always dont get any not a single aby demon task b4...-.- i wonder whats the problem/?

just a question for 5 days i got 86 slayer keep usin lost city master but dont get a single aby demon task..is it bad luck or what?i always get task that i dont want..i keep changin n gettin more but i always dont get any not a single aby demon task b4...-.- i wonder whats the problem/?

Bad luck, if you just want abby demons you might get frustrated. However if you do the other good tasks you may be asigned ( Nechs, dagganoths, blue dragons, etc) the chances you'll get Abyssals on your very next task arethat much greater.

Good luck.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Bad luck, if you just want abby demons you might get frustrated. However if you do the other good tasks you may be asigned ( Nechs, dagganoths, blue dragons, etc) the chances you'll get Abyssals on your very next task arethat much greater.

Good luck.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Good luck.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Good luck.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Good luck.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Good luck.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Good luck.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

Good luck.

Nice Guide Axe Man, One question

How long would it take to go from 56-65

and then again how long to go from 56-85.

Thank you (i'm 56 by-the-way \' )

penguinesigrq6.png

Good luck.

penguinesigrq6.png

Good luck.

penguinesigrq6.png

Good luck.

penguinesigrq6.png

Good luck.

penguinesigrq6.png