If you were to die tomorrow...

Sp4de

what would you do for your last day on Earth?

Personally, i'd see everyone who made a good impact on my life and tell them how important and happy they made me.

What about you?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Guest AshKaYu
Maybe parachuting without parachutes! I am going to die anyway! Oh yes.. no parachute, but with a snowboard in me feet!

Cool!

Lol

~komodo

Do you read/watch Shaman King?

I'd tell everyone how much I loved them, how happy they make me. Then I'd go to Church. Then I'd drink so much rum-and-coke :)

Maybe parachuting without parachutes! I am going to die anyway! Oh yes.. no parachute, but with a snowboard in me feet!

Cool!

Lol

~komodo

Do you read/watch Shaman King?

I'd tell everyone how much I loved them, how happy they make me. Then I'd go to Church. Then I'd drink so much rum-and-coke :)

I used to watch... a lot, but now.. I dont anymore, just when I am randomizing channels, somtimes I get a part of it, I dont have much time for TV now...

But I like it!

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

i would write a note to my dad and brother saying how muched i loved them etc etc. then id steal a niiiiiiice car. bang a few hot chicks. ill do some other things that i dont want to mention on this site(dont want to be banned) and ill want to do something like perform on a huge stage infront of a huge crowd with my band. id think that would be awesome. then ill die somehow on stage at the perfect momment. and have everyone see. and then my band will become very popular because my death. making them rich and then id like them to pitch in a pit to my family so my dad wont have money problems that we are currently having.

I would steal a nice car, drive it (I'm 13 so, lol) go eat In-N-Out for all meals, play games, and make a MASSIVE airsoft war in my school.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Get Life Insurance?
:lol:

ontopic: So no one would take down as many people with them?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Go Postal.

Seriously though, get trashed, skirmish, 4x4, poker.

I'd be content with that.

wasnt this posted less than a month ago?

anyways, for the people who are talking about doing something illegal, get prepared for the flaming of your life :D

Why would people be flamed for doing something illegal? I would think that if it was my last day alive, I would generally have a not-giving-a-**** attitude. Either that or I would be really sad. It's really hard to say.

Get Life Insurance?
:lol:

HOW CAN YOU G0 OFF Topic on off topic forum, anyway id go to my daugters skl kik her teacher in the balls :twisted: and cause a pile up on the motorway

That's what happened in the last thread about this. If they were being serious, gah, they're sick in the head. Why kill others just because you're dying? How's it justifiable just because "Oh well, I'm dying so..."

Admittedly, in a game like GTA, start armageddon. Not RL though :(

Say goodbyes and die sleeping. Amen.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Make sure i cleaned everything up, delete and throw anythitng away that might embarass my grandma and then make a few phone calls to some ppl to let them know things and then i would find a nice quite safe place to curl up and pass away

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12