The day I handed over a Dragon Chain.

Jeeze Leesters, Jeeze Trojann, no wonder everyone likes you guys :)

No...I don't like em, they get to lucky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[no offence...=) ]

Leesters, your stories are always very interesting, I think you should compile all of them together in a book or something. :P

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also added is my KQ Chain Drop story with Trojann2. Its a cute one, check it out if you haven't yet. Its under the "Stories" section. :)

EDIT: Whoops. Wrong thread! :oops: Meant to put this on the Archive thread. :oops:

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

hey if i win u on the slave bid can i make you give me stuff lol 8) plz lol

Depends on how much is paid. I'm not going to let anyone lose too much money on their purchase. You'll have to come up with 4.76 mil right now. ;)

Did you just gulp? 8)

EDIT: I will determine what the gift package is though. Depending on success of the two hours of slavedom... of course. If ppl make me do Barrows, and I go cold, and they pay 5 mil, I'll give em full Torag. Never use that set anyway, and my bank is in dire need of room. If they get a spear plus all the runes and bolt racks, they'll get a beer. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

From an f2ps view0looking at the title its sounds crazy, but when described it sounded like you did a really kind thing. Thank goodness there are some real kind pople out there, not just merchants, scammers and autoers.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

hey if i win u on the slave bid can i make you give me stuff lol 8) plz lol

Depends on how much is paid. I'm not going to let anyone lose too much money on their purchase. You'll have to come up with 4.76 mil right now. ;)

Did you just gulp? 8)

EDIT: I will determine what the gift package is though. Depending on success of the two hours of slavedom... of course. If ppl make me do Barrows, and I go cold, and they pay 5 mil, I'll give em full Torag. Never use that set anyway, and my bank is in dire need of room. If they get a spear plus all the runes and bolt racks, they'll get a beer. :P

did you just say beer?

i might bid on you 8)

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

Leesters, you are one of the few people that make me believe that there is any hope for the rs community.

Take that as a compliment of the highest degree.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

• 2 weeks later...

heh, you are one rare guy leesters. i doubt that in a lifetime i would find sum1 hu would give me a d chain (well, i own no drag armor anyways, too poor and recently hacked) ur probably one of the nicest runescapers and tip.iter i will ever meet. it's ppl liek you who make it an awesome experience here :D

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• 2 weeks later...

What a amazing story and Leesters you are one of a kind you give hope to the rs world that there is nice people left on the game . I just met you what 3-4 days ago but after talking to you at the nech's I knew you were already a nice guy before I read this story today :lol: Lets hope this story rubs off on others and rs becomes less of scammers and cheaters . :D Congrats to both of you friendship is more important then a chain anyday.

queenvalerie.png

I don't understand the point of this story.

Seeing as the title was "the day I handed over a drag chain" I was surprised when I read the end of the story, where's the punchline?

You got the d2h, he got the chain - exactly as you both agreed on. So are we supposed to congratulate someone for not scamming now? This is sad. :(

How strange, even I felt weirdly happy when I finished reading that and I had nothing to do with it :)

I'm glad there are still people who take friendships seriously and don't let the materialism take over.

I so love a good story, and yours are the best!!

It's so rare to read about something which just makes you feel good ... most people just like to complain, but I believe that there are nice people playing the game ... it's just a tad harder to find them. Looks like both of you definitely belong in the "good guy" category too.

And one of these days this scaredy cat will face the queen too .... with a bunch of her fellow buddies :lol: Did I say days??? Ah, I meant months ... years ....

lysi2nr.jpg

I will get that little Phoenix chick!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Great story, you're a nice guy. :D Good to see people spreading happiness around runescape. Gratz on your d2h, too. 8)

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.