Guys With Girl Characters...

Mr_Niceguy91

The only reason why my account is a girl is because I had a d skirt and it looked bad on a guy... :-X

real men wear skirts! :twisted:

i personally dont find men looking bad with d skirts. if you cant afford legs, d skirts are always a helpful alternate.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once changed to a girl during my 3 month membership to wear a dragon skirt (cheaper, same stats a platelegs) and not look stupid :P

Guess what just hapened while mining in expensive outfit on a f2p world.

sadpeoplexr1.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

yeah, those ppl make me sick... tho i do admit i have a female pure, if anyone asks, i tell them im a guy right away.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I once changed to a girl during my 3 month membership to wear a dragon skirt (cheaper, same stats a platelegs) and not look stupid :P

Guess what just hapened while mining in expensive outfit on a f2p world.

sadpeoplexr1.png

It does not just go to rares though, I spotted some individuals with rarer skillcapes also getting pestered by that. That was f2p. P2P is so much way different.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I had to change to a girl once for that initiate quest so i kept it like that for a day or two and its surprising how much more helpful people are and generally friendly. :lol: I had a noob account which was a girl and i was training range and some guy kept picking up my arrows and giving them back, would have been interesting to see if he would have if i were a long haired male.

I think i'll change to a girl for the purpose of seeing if people are more friendly to me, i'll beat up some people in cw as well and see if they react differently.

any one who wants in game gf's or bf's should be banned anyway.

runescape is a game ment to be played, not Piddled around with .

"girlfriends" who ask for items wont realy get anywhere because they arent devolping proper skills to get them the stuff themselves.

The Ingame reletionship trend is the most irratinal thing on runescape , and sexist that some actualy proper game girls cant play the game propley without having saddos come up to them all the time asking for a gf. :evil:

pking was crap anyway

Yes it is rather pathetic how people do that for money.

I found one person recently who said that he was in love with the other player, although "she" didnt feel the same way. So he just keeps giving her gifts in the hopes "she" will love him back.

Anyway, im actually female but i always have a male character. I prefer the way items and graphics look on the male character.

Its odd how if i change for 1 day i get such a different responce.

"girlfriends" who ask for items wont realy get anywhere because they arent devolping proper skills to get them the stuff themselves.

If they are good looking girls they don't need that many skills ::'

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

ok well i really am a girl lol, but these guys posing as girls make us look really bad here :( Im personally against all internet dating and think it's sad that some obviously lonely and oucast irl guys have to pose as girls just to get attention..

I can usually suss out the pretenders tho, so i make sure my clan members don't have to risk getting involved with any of those lowlifes :?

ok well i really am a girl lol, but these guys posing as girls make us look really bad here :( Im personally against all internet dating and think it's sad that some obviously lonely and oucast irl guys have to pose as girls just to get attention..

I can usually suss out the pretenders tho, so i make sure my clan members don't have to risk getting involved with any of those lowlifes :?

yeah i agree, if you sate online seriously then you are a sicko.

i sometimes do it as a joke its realy funny:

i once was in nonmembers with a hawt expensive outfit (like usual :lol: )

and soem girl goes "i wanna be ur bf" so i think about it and by that time i have about 30 girls after me so i say yes then she demands money. then i say "oh, your just like the rest, fo once i thought i h found true love and all you want is money" :lol: then i go on a mad rampage condeming all people who suck money from people.

also i was fming in lumby im my even hawter outfit and i get a little fanclub, i mean how many time do you have to tell them my bear head is untradable. you get some girl saying she things your cute and im like, ew someone thinks this pile of pixels im controlling is cute? so i say oh and also i have a fat wallet lol.

you guys should read necrobrawlers stuff thats some funny stuff

But but but.... everyone knows there are no girls on the internet!!

:notalk: :wall: :mrgreen:

True, just like 'the sun'. Everyone knows it's just a myth... :XD:

And don't forget that fallacy about the Earth being round :P

Ananke32.png

I think its pathetic,

RS Relationship are stupid as a whole even if you know the person in RL...

Why?

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I think its pathetic,

Why?

yeah i'd like to know too. why cant the couples get along in runescape if there having fun?

I think its pathetic,

Why?

yeah i'd like to know too. why cant the couples get along in runescape if there having fun?

I just woulnt see myself say stuff like "Hi hunny (3 *kiss kiss* i love you" to my girlfriend in Runescape... :?

"I love you" is something people should SAY and not type on MSN or in a game :|

I have better things to do then sitting on a chair and play video game with my GF :lol:

Stephleref.png

Personally, I play a girl character even though I'm a guy...

Various reasons, among them, the fact that I'd rather watch a girl doing stuff than a guy xD

And it makes the game seem more enjoyable, since most people are more polite... I don't upfront tell people, unless they ask, but I don't ever tell them I AM a girl (THAT would be wrong, and lying)

I know a few girls, who play, and a few guys who play female characters. *shrugs*

Anyone on my friends list should know I'm a guy, not a girl, so no biggie :o

^_^

Nice good discussion and thread, by the way!!

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I see this a lot...like when i go into world 1... i have like 5 girls and come up to me and say..."will you be my bf..." and i say... "no the love of my life is IRL"

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

lol, when i started playing rs on my account rs you should've seen how many "Wanna be my bf?"'s i got! It was crazy. I went through about 5 of them until sticking to one "bs", which gave me 500k a week! Then i quit.

And i forgot to mention i'm a boy.