Ordered and received. CD's and DVD's.

How2PK

51oi6ooz9BL._SS500_.jpg

Pre-order.

Warner Home Entertainment will release the new documentary Brando on October 9th. Recently aired on Turner Classic Movies, the film arrives in a two-disc set featuring an anamorphic widescreen transfer and Dolby Digital 5.1 track. Exclusive extras to the DVD include the bonus featurettes "Dining with Brando," "Shakespeare," "Unpredictable," "On Watching Brando," "Impressions" and "He's the Guy." Retail will be $19.97.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (2 disk special edition) a while a go so I thought I might as well order;

512TP3B5N7L._SS500_.jpg

51AA7T2W5QL._SS500_.jpg

I love to watch a good western, it's a shame that they're not so popular now.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Sony sent me this free through the post this morning because I signed up for the playstation network (which was free).

51TKuCSEY5L._SS500_.jpg

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

Shame you spent an obscene amount on the actual hardware to play it on :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Shame you spent an obscene amount on the actual hardware to play it on :P

Lol yeah thats true but if I'd have gotten an X-box I'd have had to throw away ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã300 worth of PS2 games. Sony are like drug dealers - they get you hooked on at a low price but when the new stuff comes out they bump up the price and give you no choice :wall: .

wild_bunch.gif

Or you can have a SCART switcher and have your PS2 AND xbox360 plugged in at the same time ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Or you can have a SCART switcher and have your PS2 AND xbox360 plugged in at the same time ^_^

Well, I'm just not that clever. If I'd known that I'd still have ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã400 to drink away :wink: .

wild_bunch.gif

If I'd like I could have a PS3, X-box 360, Wii, and two DVD players connected to my T.V. with a scart switcher. ^.^

O.T.

51rHW1KohEL._SS500_.jpg

41dywUg4knL._SS500_.jpg

21o4pav.jpg

If I'd like I could have a PS3, X-box 360, Wii, and two DVD players connected to my T.V. with a scart switcher. ^.^

O.T.

And sky ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

1277.jpg

mm psychedelic

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Make sure to write a review for Inland Empire Daan.

I have to switch around the cords every time I do something, it is really annoying. The big problem I have now though is power outlets, my surge protector only has 6 openings on it and I have 7 devices needing power.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I've seen it two times in cinema the past few weeks. And I don't know what to say of it. :P I doubt if I'll even see it on DVD, because it can never match up to the experience you'll get in cinema. So I think I'll see it again on the silver screen in september. It's all about a special extra that's on it.

David Lynch's upcoming two-disc DVD of Inland Empire will include a feature called "More Things That Happened (Additional Character Experiences)." What is that exactly, you ask? Hows about over 90 minutes of deleted footage that will be edited together into a mini-feature!

21o4pav.jpg

I am so getting that :ohnoes:
Ordered!

Much love to suzi for the gift which made it possible <3:

EzyDVD had it listed up at $189.83 or whatever, almost $80 more (converted) than it would cost to import. Victory to rick ::'

Bought Seargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band CD by the Beatles yesterday, don't really buy DVD's

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Yesterday I celebrated my upcoming birthday and among the gifts were some DVD's and CD's.

The Band wagon 2-disc (my favorite musical YAY!)

Written on the Wind

Dragstrip Girl (:D :D)

Runaway Daughters ( :') )

CD:

Editors - An end has a start

Digitalism - Idealism

Nine Inch Nails - All All That Could Have Been

And....My cool friend Tobias gave me a ticket to see INTERPOL with him in Brussels! Yea!

For those curious: I also got two shirts, a boardgame called Koehandel, a strap for my glasses (I don't have glasses but a few weeks ago I found an old pair down the road when we were having a nightly walk, since then it's a kind of cult item), something to hold a lot of beer and....That's it so far. :P

21o4pav.jpg

And....My cool friend Tobias gave me a ticket to see INTERPOL with him in Brussels! Yea!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (o)x1000.

I'm really jealous.

I brought there new album a few weeks ago, Our Love To Admire.

It's amazing, all my friends are against it.

considering they think Gym Glass Heroes are the savour of music.

:roll:

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Bought

Eagles of Death Metal - Death by Sexy (saw them live at the weekend, one of the best acts of the day).

Cold War Kids - Robbers and Cowards (heard great things about these guys)

On Order

Seasick Steve - Doghouse Music (the real deal)

Seasick Steve and the Level Devils - Cheap (hopefully this'll be good as well).

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Because today is my birthday (yes, everybody say CONGRATULATIONS DAAN! or even better, open a topic for me so you can all congratulate me!) my Grandma came by, and after getting her a good lunch, we picked out a gift for my birthday, of course I wanted movies, movies and more movies. So...

Lektion i kÃÆÃâÃâärlek (A Lesson in Love/Lessen in Liefde)

Sommarlek (Summer Interlude/Zomer Intermezzo)

Aus dem Leben der Marionetten (From the Life of the Marionettes /Uit het leven van marionnetten)

Wuthering Hights ('39 W. Wyler)

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes ('53 H. Hawks)

And the soundtrack of Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid by Bob Dylan.

21o4pav.jpg

Because today is my birthday (yes, everybody say CONGRATULATIONS DAAN! or even better, open a topic for me so you can all congratulate me!) my Grandma came by, and after getting her a good lunch, we picked out a gift for my birthday, of course I wanted movies, movies and more movies. So...

Lektion i kÃÆÃâÃâärlek (A Lesson in Love/Lessen in Liefde)

Sommarlek (Summer Interlude/Zomer Intermezzo)

Aus dem Leben der Marionetten (From the Life of the Marionettes /Uit het leven van marionnetten)

Wuthering Hights ('39 W. Wyler)

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes ('53 H. Hawks)

And the soundtrack of Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid by Bob Dylan.

Congratulations Daan!!!!

:P

Anyway, my two Seasick Steve albums arrived today, so i'm very happy.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Thanks guys. Had a friend over for coffee tonight, and he also brougt some presents. Two CD's...

Sonic Youth - Dirty (my first Sonic Youth record...Finally)

Nine Inch nails - The Downward Spiral (Finally)

That's what I call gifts. :P

21o4pav.jpg