Rubber Chicken Trade

nckinfn04

If all the noobs would want it then there would be great demand with demand prices would go up. I think it would be up there with the other high level rares. People will want to look like they are hitting people they don't like.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

They might go up to a couple K, but I doubt they'd go too far up. Maybe hovering in the 50-60k range, give or take a few K.

Over time though... who knows. After two more years they might go up to 500k or even a mil.

If that was the case, people would make a fortune selling them, going back to Diango and getting one free, then selling them again.

For that reason, they'd never reach the heights suggested.

Ah, so it's possible to get new ones?

Sorry, I wasn't around RS when they were dropped or given out. In that case, they'd probably stay to the 50k or 60k range. Even if they could be replaced, the people who didn't have them would probably still pay a good bit. Then, over time, they'd probably drop quite low as they saturated the market.

If we assume this meant that the free Chickens from Diango were gone, then actually the price might be quite high, perhaps around 3 mil, but probably more like 1.5 million. I think a fair amount of people got the Chicken to keep prices low.

I'd pay 500k, easy.

I was there, on that day. Looked all around for that bunny, never did find it...........

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

I'd pay 500k, easy.

I was there, on that day. Looked all around for that bunny, never did find it...........

It was pretty hard to find the the bunny, but he was there for 2 weeks, you had plenty of time to find him (he was right next to the air altar).

The price would constantly go up as with all rares, right now they would be worth very little but by this time next year they could easily break 1 mil. Like bunny ears and the scyth, those are pretty rare, even though you can get a new one if you lose yours.

Rubber chicken duels ftw... Oh I love my chicken...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If they do become tradeable then jagax would take away the way to get it back.

troope1.gif

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

it was for 2 weeks, wouldn't have mattered for me, my computer crashed a week before drop and we didn't get new computer for nearly month sigh, i just wish there was a shop were you could buy the holiday items such as chickens, rabbit ears and scythes, not like p hat tho

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I don't know what they would go for, but I would give up everything in my bank and sell myself as a slave for a week for a rubber chicken. Really, that thing would be so awesome to have........

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

If that was the case, people would make a fortune selling them, going back to Diango and getting one free, then selling them again.

For that reason, they'd never reach the heights suggested.

If that's the case, then about 10 gp... If you couldn't get it back, I'd say around 500k.

I'd pay 3m for a scythe and 1m for a rubber chicken easy. Bunny ears and yo-yo's don't really interest me....just the scythe...then my halloween set would be completed. :twisted:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

if someone dies in wild or whatever with it on, do they drop it?

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Like all other rares no. It highs alchs for like 1gp so no keeping. I would easily pay 1mil for it.

troope1.gif