22 March 2006 - In Aid of the Myreque

Albosky

I got it working. It does a spin move on the new vampyres, them turns them into a 'held vampire' that floats in mid air so you can kill it. It uses 1/10th of the special bar, and you need to hit the vampyre to about 1/2-1/3 hp to get it to activate. It has a spin and bubble type thing directed at the vampyre, and then rings decend and rise around the now floating creature a few times. You can kind of make out one of the rings in this pic. All they seem to drop is vampire dust.

vampyre4vr.jpg

Boy_Wonder_1.png

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it working. It does a spin move on the new vampyres, them turns them into a 'held vampire' that floats in mid air so you can kill it.

Explain how you made this work? Doesn't do anything for me :(

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I got it working. It does a spin move on the new vampyres, them turns them into a 'held vampire' that floats in mid air so you can kill it.

Explain how you made this work? Doesn't do anything for me :(

you have to wait till the vampyres have about a third hp left

100chefhatszo6.png

I used 2 three dose pots of balance of guthix along with the special and i received the following in note form:

1. Mith Sq shield

2. Black Chainbody

3. 5 willow logs

4. Mithril Battleaxe

5. Addy Scimitar

6. The juvinate got angry and went from level 54 to 64. He turned a white color and stood his ground. The special that holds vampires would not work on him. He did not turn into mist and when he died he only dropped vampire dust.

Well when you use up the charges the rod turns to dust and you have to make a new one from scratch.

Just swell. :roll:

Thanks for the bank Jagex.

Go back to the drawing board on everything else.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

And apparently you can get unlimited garlic from the chest in the Burgh Inn basement after you finish the quest.

D

Edit: Maybe not unlimited, I did 3 in a row and then it was empty. Perhaps it restocks later.

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

6. The juvinate got angry and went from level 54 to 64. He turned a white color and stood his ground. The special that holds vampires would not work on him. He did not turn into mist and when he died he only dropped vampire dust.
Happened to me too.

juvinateangry0pv.png

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I managed 10 more rewards. The stinking neighbor vamps will attack you once you hold another one and it seems impossible to give the serum after that. So be careful of other vamps being around to avoid them distracting you.

Anyway here's what i got.

1 black sq shield, 1 mith sq shield. 1 set of 5 willow logs, 1 black full helm, 3 mith full helms, 1 mith chainbody, 1 mith platelegs, 1 steel plateskirt

All came from the level 54 vamps except the steel plateskirt came from a level 45 vamp.

As for making Guthix balance, use 4 dose restore pots to make them. They work the same when you put garlic and silver dust in them and you get an extra dose each from the ingredients you use.

i cant finish the quest, im wonderin if i buy these staffs, can i enchant themself? whats needed to make a staff maybe i can trade materials for staffs

Just go all the way thru the quest, make as many lovely staffs as you want, but never give your staff to Veliaf at the end.

Thats part where you pick up those horrible strength xp. :roll:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

i cant finish the quest, im wonderin if i buy these staffs, can i enchant themself? whats needed to make a staff maybe i can trade materials for staffs

Just go all the way thru the quest, make as many lovely staffs as you want, but never give your staff to Veliaf at the end.

Thats part where you pick up those horrible strength xp. :roll:

but you can still kill the vampires with them usin the charges without finishing? yay

thats sorta wierd...doesn't the special bar usually drain from left to right? and with the staff it looks like it draind right to left...
Nope, it always drains from right to left.

Pirkka.png

signatureteksti.png

No bonuses

A note: Rods are generally associated as weapons of clerics...could this combined with the Cleric on the highscores mean that a holy class could emerge soon?

duh-Duh-DUH!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I am GOING to kill the person who made up taking ivan to the temple.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's not really that hard. Just put Ivan in the same place as he is in the picture. That way he can't be attacked.

image118is.png

It took me one try to get him there. After getting him there I just waited for the vampires to try to attack him and killed 'em both.

I think you won't like the minigame that's coming later this month if you can't even stand it as a part of a quest :P

Pirkka.png

signatureteksti.png

No bonuses

Possible hidden update?: Lumbridge church stained glass window now has light shining through it... sorry if its old or already discovered i noticed it this morning. asd8ml.th.png

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.