Badly pronounce the above user's name!

cadburys_egg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my incorrect pronounsiation of Dominatr's Username...

"The guy who lives in the van down by the river. well, he didnt always live down by the river. hes used to be a young boy who lived in a car down by the river. his parents were too pore to pay off the car with all of the crack they did, so their best guess of saving enough money is to act like they "accidentally" thrown him into the car window, and bust one eyeball. the wanted to make it look like a roman battle field from 5 B.C. that was fought between the romans and the supercalifragilisticexpialidosis's. the best lie about it though, was that they had no crack in 5 B.C., so they had to make the cops believe that they had crack back then. so, the bottom line of this story...keep yer mouf shut or yer sleepin wiff the fishes with winny the pooh. you see back in 1947, winny the pooh was a baby bear..."

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

re-cook free tu-tu? oh....

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

jean grazing on tin hiss

p.s. my name is not dean, altohugh sheep....

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

jean grazing on tin hiss

p.s. my name is not dean, altohugh sheep....

Back by popular demand!

pyre 'e made

Back by popular demand!